Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, was there awful backlash in the comments or something???
He privated today's vlog.

View attachment 1600975

the editing was horrendous even for him (I honestly think he believes hes doing cinematic brilliance with his vlogs when they’re literally just public home videos 😂) my guess is he either took it down because that weird screen with the T and the exclamation mark kept popping up or leg humpers for once were realizing how ridiculous it is to teach excuse me to abbie but not potty train her.
This vlog was the perfect example of how they half ass everything. They gave her 3-4 tries to do the proper sign and then literally said thats good enough to her extremely modified sign. If abbie came up to me and was rubbing her hands together the LAST thing i would think is oh shes saying excuse me. I would think shes trying to warm her hands or was trying to mimic and sign washing them

Reactions: 25
Wow, was there awful backlash in the comments or something???
He privated today's vlog.

View attachment 1600975
Woah!!! That’s very interesting. Who can see it now?

Was the vlog hacked. Please let that be it. We need to get Anonymous to destroy this channel.

Was the vlog hacked. Please let that be it. We need to get Anonymous to destroy this channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Woah!!! That’s very interesting. Who can see it now?

It’s still on FB last time I looked.

Reactions: 12
Also with an 18-month toddler, more than likely they will outgrow the very young toddler stage. Abbie will never outgrow this stage and may even regress further. It’s so sad, but it’s real life.
My granddaughter is 18 mo old and she is way more engaged than Abbie. I’m sure it’s because of the IDD/autism. It is sad because my granddaughter is progressing but Abbie never will.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My granddaughter is 18 mo old and she is way more engaged than Abbie. I’m sure it’s because of the IDD/autism. It is sad because my granddaughter is progressing but Abbie never will.
When my 10 year old granddaughter was 18 months old or so, we were at a bounce house type of place, I remember her saying ‘sorry‘ when she was trying to get somewhere and was in someone’s way (or maybe they were in her way, can’t remember). And she was a late talker, but still understood.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lord help me not even 4 minutes into this vlog and theyre already showing how terrible of people they are. They asked abbie to sign cookie, she did then she went to walk off to the kitchen to get one…they literally both grab onto her and pull her back and say see you cant just push through people like that…those two dimwits should be taught how to keep their hands to themselves. Abbie wasnt pushing through anyone and dare i say the average persons reaction to being manhandled would be to get the hands off their body.

Also modified sign language is only considered modified if the sign being used is remotely close to the original. They are setting abbie up so that when she is in care one day literally no one will understand what she is signing.
The vlog was difficult to watch . Tattlers remember when Abbie's school JSA and her speech therapist were on lock down or closed because of Covid ? Abbie was at home , it was a total disaster . The vlogs that he is posting now about her recent home schooling are a disaster too . What are her parents trying to accomplish ? Asa is not a certified professional teacher or therapist . Neither is Cilla . Let the teacher or her new ABA therapist work with Abbie . Is she still in speech therapy ? Do they ever consider Abbie ? Her well being ? Her facial expressions and body language are very telling . Abbie deserves so much more than what she is given from these two knuckle dragging , fat ,lisping , narrcistic , morons . I want to believe that Abbie will progress , thrive . Are these vlogs trying to give the expression that her parents will fix her ? How about all the years she was in school and therapy , she's now 17 ? Has she progressed in her tasks ? Fathering Autism is not about acceptence or being a advocate for autism , it's about these two weirdos who are delusional , the think they have some type of magical thinking that they will cure Abbie and make her a normal 17 year old girl . Hey Asa and Cilla what is normal ? What are you trying to prove ? That you want to help Abbie be independent , have life skills ? No ........... the vlogs are how you both have a sick need for control , you both don't truly accept Abbie , F.U. Asa and Cilla horrific parents always have been , always will be .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Personally, I think any new words should be taught on her AAC. Ditch the "modified" sign language for new stuff. No one will understand her. Let her use the signs she already has and is fluent in, but new words need to be taught on her AAC. That is the form of communication in which EVERYONE who comes into contact with her will understand. Her modified sign is such limiting communication because only a handful of people close to her even understand it. It's fine for home use. Just like my sons garbled speech. However, if I cannot understand him, he goes to his AAC device. All the new things he has been taught is through his AAC. That's what we got it for. So that he will be understood NO MATTER WHO is with him. Why are they NOT doing this? Surely their private SLP would be of great help in teaching her more on her AAC and would promote that.

Congratulations. 🎉🥳 I've been wanting to do the same as well. I have been cutting my son's hair since he was 5 and he's now 18.

Our boys are the same age :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is not potty trained why do they think she can learn and retain much. Just a toddler mind like you said!
Why are they teaching her all of these useless skills like using a hacksaw when they should be focusing on potty training her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There’s a lot of things I will never understand about these assholes but this one grinds me. Why not teach her something where one day she can work at selfish world ? They supposedly employ disabled employees so why not teach her to clean, sweep mop etc so eventually she can work there or when there’s closes maybe another one similar ? They have a place to take her and teach her so why not? I follow Jordan and her shirt shop , while I know it’s apples to oranges but they tailored that shirt shop around Jordan. They honestly are the worlds worse parents. I feel so bad for Abbie :(
I like your idea but I honestly don't think Abbie will ever be able to be employed anywhere. She half sweeps, looks up at the ceilings or to the sides, leaves...but you're right it would at least make more sense than teaching her to cut celery and put coffee cups in a tray.

Reactions: 19
Her attention is like an 18 month old toddler so I'd say yes it's really that limited.
She has no reasoning factor and as a result cannot retain information. The same as an 18 month old toddler can't.
I think many people forget this about Abbie.
While we all want the best for her, the reality is, she's cognitively 18 months old. That's never changing.
Regardless of what narratives the Hambeasts spin or what flat out lies they tell, Abbie will never be independent.
Ever.
But! She's a typical teenager!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.