Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably deciding which story to tell the humpers on why they had to close SelfieWrld because it won't be their fault. Something like, one of our employees stole all the money while we were traveling and we tried our best to rejuvenate SW but that disgusting piece of tit employee ruined our business and our reputation. We're so distraught, SW was for Abbie so she could live independently but now it's gone AND we still have debt we have to pay off. BooHoo, we hope everyone can help Abbie by purchasing slimelife products from Cillapoo. All proceeds will go to help Abbie be independent. You don't have to but if you can please join FA patreon. Abbie thanks you.
Oh I am sure it would be blamed on "the smear campaign" and all the haters leaving bad reviews. They already claim all negative is from all these horrible online people trying to take them down. Just like all the cps reports are lies and from evil garbage people making false claims against them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
We need to all chip in and rent a huge billboard and flyers with this picture on with the words "would you buy beauty products from this lying scheming Pig and her SL mlm?"
Or missing person poster for Moobie's dick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Another nauseating, disgusting picture of the Maassives. so many questions after this pic?
1. Did they fly first class? If not did they buy 3 seats in coach? Did big P ask for a seatbelt extender? If they didn’t buy three seats I feel for the 3rd person on their row!!! Previously big P sat with Abbie when they flew.
2. why are they acting like they actually love each other? Date your spouse🤮🤮. I don’t think they are sexually active and haven’t been for awhile.Then how would they get it on with both of their gunts in the way and moobie having hidden penis syndrome.
3. What personal business dealings did they have in Chicago?
4. How much are they paying Summer and Kylie to watch Abbie? No amount would be enough for me to watch her. Sorry not sorry. Her behaviors are 90% due to her parents.
5.Big Candy has never really watched Abbie in the past when they have left town. She stopped by and checked on Ab at times when Summer or Isiah we’re watching her. IMO she is too large and not nimble enough to keep up with Abbie even while just in the house. How would she bathe her, change her and take care of her hair, etc…..
I don't think it is first class...maybe business class; they are not going to pay ~$10K each, for first class...no way!! Plus, it seemed they had a plane change or 1 stop. I wouldn't be surprised, if they bought a 3rd seat, there is no way another person would want to sit next to them, having to be all scrunched up...provided they would be a smaller person. Can you imagine, trying to seat someone of equal size to those 2...my goodness that would be miserable.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think it is first class...maybe business class; they are not going to pay ~$10K each, for first class...no way!! Plus, it seemed they had a plane change or 1 stop. I wouldn't be surprised, if they bought a 3rd seat, there is no way another person would want to sit next to them, having to be all scrunched up...provided they would be a smaller person. Can you imagine, trying to seat someone of equal size to those 2...my goodness that would be miserable.
How can you continue in your "fluffy southern belle" delusion and have to buy an extra seat and seat extender???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand how and why Medicaid keeps approving her ABA, OT, and speech therapy when she has had no progress in years. She has actually regressed. These therapy monies could be going to a younger child or even a child of her age that is actually progressing. And one whose parents are working with them. In actuality what she needs is PT. They never talk about that though.
Ok, let me try to explain a little:

There's a difference between getting OT, speech, PT, and ABA in a school setting vs a home/clinic setting and they're paid from different sources.

By federal law, all children are entitled to a Free and Appropriate Public Education until age 18 (or 22 for certain disabled people). This is referred to as FAPE, rhymes with tape.
This ensures that a blind child, for example, is able to use textbooks in braille or read-aloud instead of a regular paper book. It also provides basic therapies as they relate to schooling. A child, like my younger kid, with dyspraxia and motor planning issues and poor grip strength would be eligible for OT to work on holding a crayon/pencil and then using the pencil and then maintaining/improving legibility of their writing. OT would be provided to work on tone and core strength issues related to the disability so my child can sit in a chair of some sort during instruction without toppling over or becoming physically exhausted. Equipment can be provided for use in the school setting such as noise cancelling headphones, weighted vests, sunglasses, fidgets, etc. Speech therapy would be provided to help the student communicate in some way to further their education. ABA can be provided in the school to work on things like staying on task, remaining in the classroom, managing transitions on & off the bus, etc.
These services don't go through the child's medical insurance. They're paid from the school's budget, with a separate part of Medicaid helping fund some of that.

My child doesn't bring their headphones and other equipment home. They're only for use in school.
When we were doing virtual schooling over the first 2 years of the pandemic, the school did provide some equipment for home (a specialized laptop, OT equipment, etc) for us to use during schooling. It was all returned at the end of each school year. They also provided speech, OT, behavioral, etc - for us via video instruction, though we were also given the option of in-home or in an outdoor space like a park.
Likewise, when my child is hospitalized the school provides "homebound" services ranging from sending work home, providing virtual lessons, etc and can include things like a teacher or therapist coming to the hospital (or us working with the teacher our hospital has on staff) for instruction.

I have equipment like headphones, fidgets, OT equipment, etc at home that either I bought or that the county board bought for my child. Those stay home. Medicaid pays for incontinence products for my child to use at home or school (but not in the hospital, that's separate) - though I have to send products from home in to the school, they don't provide those. And thankfully it seems like we're about done with needing those products!!

If my child were to receive ABA therapy in the home or in a clinic outside of school, that would be paid via my child's Medicaid coverage.
(we choose not to use structured hours-per-week ABA unless it was deemed necessary by our neurologist or pediatrician)
If my child needed an AAC device, they would use the device primarily at home - that and the speech therapy to accompany it would go through my child's Medicaid, not through the school.
Physical therapy can be a real tricky witch. My child qualifies periodically for at home or in-hospital PT, paid via my child's Medicaid, but has never been able to qualify for PT through the school! Our pediatrician even sent paperwork to the school to try and get even a little added to my child's IEP but no dice. The bar to get PT tends to be very high, and it's very difficult to qualify for services from any provider unless you're paying in cash.

As to why the services are still being provided to Abbie?
You.....technically don't need to progress in school, at least the severely disabled kids don't.
Under FAPE, the school will easily provide OT & speech and even ABA in some cases and will continue to provide those services as long as the child is of-age. Some kids will never learn to read or write, but they can still participate in a learning environment, get some basic therapies, and hopefully at least maintain skills year over year. The school systems provide that learning environment, but sometimes it's more of a structured day program (which is fine, and is what some kids need!). She was getting these services while in JSA.

Abbie stopped getting ABA in-home some time ago because their insurance (probably Medicaid?) stopped covering it.
In-home or in-clinic services - stuff outside of school - can be refused if the patient isn't progressing adequately and insurance is real quick about doing so.

All that aside, there is zero reason these hamplanets can't spend a little of Abbie's money to get her private physical therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
belch

really? too gross. i am not a Summer fan but lets give her some credit where the credit it due
I really believe it....at the very least he was dreaming about it....

There's a difference between getting OT, speech, PT, and ABA in a school setting vs a home/clinic setting and they're paid from different sources.

By federal law, all children are entitled to a Free and Appropriate Public Education until age 18 (or 22 for certain disabled people). This is referred to as FAPE, rhymes with tape.
This ensures that a blind child, for example, is able to use textbooks in braille or read-aloud instead of a regular paper book. It also provides basic therapies as they relate to schooling. A child, like my younger kid, with dyspraxia and motor planning issues and poor grip strength would be eligible for OT to work on holding a crayon/pencil and then using the pencil and then maintaining/improving legibility of their writing. OT would be provided to work on tone and core strength issues related to the disability so my child can sit in a chair of some sort during instruction without toppling over or becoming physically exhausted. Equipment can be provided for use in the school setting such as noise cancelling headphones, weighted vests, sunglasses, fidgets, etc. Speech therapy would be provided to help the student communicate in some way to further their education. ABA can be provided in the school to work on things like staying on task, remaining in the classroom, managing transitions on & off the bus, etc.
These services don't go through the child's medical insurance. They're paid from the school's budget, with a separate part of Medicaid helping fund some of that.

My child doesn't bring their headphones and other equipment home. They're only for use in school.
When we were doing virtual schooling over the first 2 years of the pandemic, the school did provide some equipment for home (a specialized laptop, OT equipment, etc) for us to use during schooling. It was all returned at the end of each school year. They also provided speech, OT, behavioral, etc - for us via video instruction, though we were also given the option of in-home or in an outdoor space like a park.
Likewise, when my child is hospitalized the school provides "homebound" services ranging from sending work home, providing virtual lessons, etc and can include things like a teacher or therapist coming to the hospital (or us working with the teacher our hospital has on staff) for instruction.

I have equipment like headphones, fidgets, OT equipment, etc at home that either I bought or that the county board bought for my child. Those stay home. Medicaid pays for incontinence products for my child to use at home or school (but not in the hospital, that's separate) - though I have to send products from home in to the school, they don't provide those. And thankfully it seems like we're about done with needing those products!!

If my child were to receive ABA therapy in the home or in a clinic outside of school, that would be paid via my child's Medicaid coverage.
(we choose not to use structured hours-per-week ABA unless it was deemed necessary by our neurologist or pediatrician)
If my child needed an AAC device, they would use the device primarily at home - that and the speech therapy to accompany it would go through my child's Medicaid, not through the school.
Physical therapy can be a real tricky witch. My child qualifies periodically for at home or in-hospital PT, paid via my child's Medicaid, but has never been able to qualify for PT through the school! Our pediatrician even sent paperwork to the school to try and get even a little added to my child's IEP but no dice. The bar to get PT tends to be very high, and it's very difficult to qualify for services from any provider unless you're paying in cash.

You.....technically don't need to progress in school, at least the severely disabled kids don't.
Under FAPE, the school will easily provide OT & speech and even ABA in some cases and will continue to provide those services as long as the child is of-age. Some kids will never learn to read or write, but they can still participate in a learning environment, get some basic therapies, and hopefully at least maintain skills year over year. The school systems provide that learning environment, but sometimes it's more of a structured day program (which is fine, and is what some kids need!). She was getting these services while in JSA.

Abbie stopped getting ABA in-home some time ago because their insurance (probably Medicaid?) stopped covering it.
In-home or in-clinic services - stuff outside of school - can be refused if the patient isn't progressing adequately and insurance is real quick about doing so.

All that aside, there is zero reason these hamplanets can't spend a little of Abbie's money to get her private physical therapy.
Wow how do you keep it all straight?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Thanks for that explanation. 🙂 I still feel there should be a rule or law that they should not be able to use McKay/Medicaid funds for a teacher or therapies that they are filming to make money off of. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks for that explanation. 🙂 I still feel there should be a rule or law that they should not be able to use McKay/Medicaid funds for a teacher or therapies that they are filming to make money off of. 🤬
It would really be no different if a parent was going to the childs public school and filming for content. The public pays for that as well.
Not saying it is right, its just a murky area. If other parents can film a class party, sporting event, field trip, lesson, etc., so can these idiots. :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The ‘ring’ looks like what we used to do for the ‘old ladies’ in the geriatric dementia wards when I was in Nursing school, way tooo long ago!
We used to ‘bling’ the Opsite transparent dressings with glitter and Vivid ‘permenant’ marker pens!😂😂😂It stopped the old dearies from ripping them off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow how do you keep it all straight?
Well.
It's a few things. Years of practice. Mostly it was getting thrown into the proverbial deep end - you either sink or swim. and when it's my kids involved I'm gonna swim for my bleeping life. Over the course of 18 months I went from suspecting autism in my youngest to diagnoses starting to roll in, navigating waitlists, navigating insurance and red tape, more diagnoses, my older kid getting evaluated, ambulance rides & PICU stays when younger kid's medical disabilities reared their head, MORE DIAGNOSES.... I either learned how to navigate or I went crazy.
I went into this knowing I was clueless so I listened to experts. I asked questions. I took notes. I took so many notes. I sought out more experts, local groups, etc. When you're fairly polite and you actually listen and want to learn experts are pretty happy to explain things to you. And, unlike Atha, I know damn well I don't know everything so I'm more than happy to learn and take direction from the experts!

I don't disagree but:

1. It's Florida.
2. I don't think this is something anyone administering the "school choice" scholarship program could have possibly envisioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sharp enough to cut fkin PIPE but not sharp enough to do anything but give her an abrasion (which he is willing to risk) according to her pos dad! Smfh! If it’s sharp enough to cut pipe it’s DEFINITELY sharp enough to cause her SERIOUS harm! Especially cuz she’s had an habit of flailing her arms outta nowhere! Now imagine her doing that with a hacksaw in her hands! Can’t fix stupid! 🤦‍♀️ I wish she was in a place where’s people actually cared for her safety and dignity! Cuz obvs no one in that household gives a single 💩,they take full advantage of the fact that’s she’s non verbal and doesn’t operate at her age level!,so they can get away with whatever they want and she can’t say or do anything about it! Pure scumbags! They shouldn’t even have kids!
They take full advantage of her by filming her and other things because she's not smart enough to understand what's going on and isn't able to verbally express how she feels.i can't believe that they are stupid enough to give someone who is severely disabled a hacksaw as that is a very dangerous thing to do. I'm sure ass knows what he's doing is wrong but doesn't want to admit that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

💯💯💯☝☝☝💯💯💯

It is most definitely Abbie's money and A&P need to get real about that. The money isn't even being split 50-50 with Abbie. Not that she can spend it herself, obviously. But having 50% of it spent on or for her. There is such a disparity that it isn't even funny. They can more than afford to get Abbie PT, they would just rather spend spend spend on themselves. Buying ''all the things'' that THEY want, rather than what Abbie needs. Asshat loves to say that they bought the house for Abbie. Bullshit. Princess P wanted a house in a certain neighborhood so that's what they did. Technically I don't think they are even IN said neighborhood, just outside of it. Close enough, eh Cillame?

Isn't it funny how Princess P talks down about people who are on government assistance yet she and Asshat use all the GA they can get when it comes to Abbie rather than spending the money that SHE earned, on her?

Abbie would benefit tremendously from physical therapy. It would help her quality of life so much. I guess the cost of PT would cut into the liquor, cheese and Hidden Valley Ranch budget. Can't do without those!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
There’s a lot of things I will never understand about these assholes but this one grinds me. Why not teach her something where one day she can work at selfish world ? They supposedly employ disabled employees so why not teach her to clean, sweep mop etc so eventually she can work there or when there’s closes maybe another one similar ? They have a place to take her and teach her so why not? I follow Jordan and her shirt shop , while I know it’s apples to oranges but they tailored that shirt shop around Jordan. They honestly are the worlds worse parents. I feel so bad for Abbie :(

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Another video where ass and pig pretend to teach her new words on her communication device.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sadly, the Lipshit Mamas really are GROWING! And Big P bought a new outfit for the trip. Oh, those knees, though! Enjoy all that Chicago walking, CillaMe!

0DFA1F41-61A5-481C-8045-B90286763E3D.jpeg

Pinky did a FB Live at the cocktail hour. AssA appeared to be the only spouse there… still in his grubby flannel shirt oner his t-shirt. Pinky scanned past him quick but did put Big P on display.

C948439A-AAF5-463D-9E08-DFA369763DB2.jpeg

4C8B8122-E600-4677-A18B-B218EC2AD6A5.jpeg

B782D1B5-9ED2-4769-9C94-7AA76EC91FEE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Lord help me not even 4 minutes into this vlog and theyre already showing how terrible of people they are. They asked abbie to sign cookie, she did then she went to walk off to the kitchen to get one…they literally both grab onto her and pull her back and say see you cant just push through people like that…those two dimwits should be taught how to keep their hands to themselves. Abbie wasnt pushing through anyone and dare i say the average persons reaction to being manhandled would be to get the hands off their body.

Also modified sign language is only considered modified if the sign being used is remotely close to the original. They are setting abbie up so that when she is in care one day literally no one will understand what she is signing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.