Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like wtf is this all about?! Their humpers are getting crazier and crazier by the hour
Is this that DJ guy's alt? "If I ... see Abbie Maass I... must leave her alone"

That doesn't sound concerning or suspicious whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
But @derr1117 don't tell anyone you're from NJ. You'll get one or more of our red necks circling around you and their leader will say something like, "Ain't no Jersey go 'round here!" If this happens yell "roll tide" if that makes them angrier then yell "war eagle."
I’m not originally from here. I just married a joisey gal. Trust me, wouldn’t have been my first choice of places to move to

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not originally from here. I just married a joisey gal. Trust me, wouldn’t have been my first choice of places to move to
Hey Now! 😝 Hubby & I are born & bred New Jersey-ans…55 years and counting ❤ He’d move in a hot second - me not so much. We are waaayyy too centrally located here! Where else can you live and get to Philadelphia in 25 minutes, New York City in an hour and a half, the beautiful Jersey shore etc. etc. It all depends on where our four kids and their families settle, but I’d prefer to call this home base and just travel whenever we want.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't know..its kind of entertaining to see their channel and the MLM scam slowly circling the drain..and they are trying every stupid thing they can think of. I really think Asshat thought home school would be the answer to turning Abbie more normal.. you know... riding her bike to the grocery store.. buying groceries.. stopping at daily and buying treats... and the HUMPERS would swoon and declare Asshat to be the king of all things Autism.

Instead.. homeschool is highlighting Abbie's actual abilities or lack of.. sadly.. and their failure as parents.. and his actual lack of knowledge or follow through when it comes to preparing Abbie for any kind of future life.

With every "comment below" and "home party" we know Pig's MLM free ride is coming to a stop or at the very least slowing down... and also swirling around the drain... she is giving it a good try tho... maybe someday she will really realize the ONLY reason she had any success at all in the MLM scam was because of exploiting Abbie.

Selfish world.. hardly any posts or tags on instagram..no talk of new designed rooms..in quite a while.

Honking across America.. a dismal failure.

Whats not to enjoy... :ROFLMAO:
Speaking of Selfish Wrld, didn't they do a Fall theme last year? It looks like that filthy ball pit is still there. I'm actually shocked that it hasn't shuttered by now.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yep people laugh now at Abs snatching both donuts. Wait until she's really large & about 30 years old. Ain't gonna be cute or funny then.

She's gonna be an obese woman grabbing and stuffing junk in her face
You are so right, unfortunately the humpers don't see it the way we do, to them her food aggression is funny and cute🤢 Just look at all the comments, basically cheering her on for being a glutton😠😡 🍩🍩SMDH!
20220922_150003.jpg
20220922_150158.jpg
20220922_145805.jpg
20220922_145729.jpg
20220922_150248.jpg
20220922_145848.jpg
20220922_145924.jpg
20220922_150112.jpg
20220922_150044.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Would you like a dash of feces with your Mocha Latte Grande?

1663884670291.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’ve noticed that when given a task from the teacher , she will look up at Asa for direction. That says volumes.
Because she knows she has to do it how ass wants it done not how the teacher wants her to do it.

I wonder if the teacher is also trying to teach her any words or signs at all.. the few times I see her I dont see her signing to her or working with her on her iPad... what Asshat shows is always the same crap he has been trying to get her to do....all revolving around food usually.

Wonder what happened to Asshats dream of Abbie grocery shopping.. he was really excited about that when the teacher started.. saying this week she will knock out this skill then next week the next... as if it was a sure thing she would learn these things and be able to perform for the VLOG... my guess is that did not happen.

Hopefully the teacher is working on potty training but not VLOGGABLE...and also her ADL's.. how to get dressed, wash her hands, brush her teeth.....etc. Of course it cant just be the teacher working on these things..her loser parents would also have to.. so I dont hold out much hope of that.
They won't work on any skills with Abbie unless they film it on camera

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Here we go again. More coffee cups.

I haven't watched it yet.. look at Dummer playing right along with these scammers. What is their obsession with Abbie messing with lids like that...IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! I think Asshat dreams of Starbucks featuring her.. and she will be this autistic barista.... omg... people dont play with their drinks... or with any food...ECOLI is a real thing.

And these humps that think it is cute and funny for a 17 year old to snatch food like that..unreal. It is feral...and shows a severe lack of discipline..it is anything but cute or funny.

• Heart
Whale whale whale….speaking of Side-Piece Summer….👀 Pig laid back looking like a deflated parade float while Summer has her face in the couch corner of doom. Bless it. Think she conjured up Omar the Pup Tentmaker. 😂
1663886357503.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I do not understand why the "teacher" they hired does not use the AAC / communication device OR the signs that Abby has been taught. A child who learns spoken language hears about 4380 hours of spoken language before the age of 18 months (!) when they start speaking themselves. If you only use the AAC device or sign language one hour a week in therapy it will take 84 years (!) before Abby has had the same amount of examples. They do these things very half-heartedly; they only use signs or the device every now and then while it should be used consistently, by both Abby and her communication partners, all throughout the day in every situation. That's the way kids learn spoken language, why not do the exact same thing for AAC or signs?

Same with routines; they do not want to alter their lifestyle to fit in with Abby's need for structure and routine. Even with the teacher things seem to be done halfheartedly and without a clear goal. All kids would get frustrated not knowing what will be expected next.

This! ALL of our home teachers/therapists/in-class teachers/virtual therapists and teachers have ALWAYS worked on his AAC with him. I do as well. They never have her AAC on the table with her during any of her lessons! They could have made a page with all the grocery pictures and have her identify each picture using her AAC. Then you can ask something like "how many things do we need to get at the store? Let's count..." and things like that. Actually help her to increase her functional language! When we were doing virtual school, I always sat with my boy and helped him participate in the class discussions using his AAC! His teacher at school uses it as well and he has learned new things! I mean, really, today he told me "I need scissors"-and I answered him with "Um, no dude. You DON'T need scissors....lol!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
it is so hard to believe that Summer went to school,has a job.She acts like a silly 15 year old.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.