Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is mukbang?
A mukbang is where one sits there eating a variety of food on camera, they sometimes do Q&A’s while eating the food as well, it’s so gross!

Who frigging does this? Why on earth would you allow your severely disabled child to use a saw and I don’t care that she was being “supervised”! I cannot get over what these people do! Why does she need to even do this let alone cut celery on it? These are skills that are never going to serve any purpose in this poor girl’s life!
He’s got 💩 for brains! He’s just asking for more trouble for content

so wait, do their own employees (sellers) have to pay for their own tickets? I mean, if that is the case they are for sure just making a majority of their money off their sellers and not the actual product. Typical pyramid scheme. Why wouldn't you hold a training seminar for free to help your own employees grow? Of course I know they need to pay for the event but they have plenty of money to do that.......this is all gross.
They don’t give a rats ass about their employees,Assbag has already told a selfishworld employee that “you’re of no use to me” (his words) and his equally disgusting wife doesn’t bother answering questions customers or even potential customers have about the products and when she does answer its a condescending or belittling answer that makes ya wanna witch slap her into the next dimension!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Apparently Asa is growing Maude and Claude too and his are sensitive to light!!!
53AEAC29-9044-473F-9890-4922668ABD96.png

I still don’t get why they are in Chicago though. These two have traveled more in the last 2 years, than they have probably since being together (minus the moves across the country). I don’t count moving as vacations…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Happy Thursday Guyth!❤
In last nights vlog I noticed Pig telling Abbie they were going home after the doctors appt. Once home, Abbie snatches the last two munchkins from Ass as they were spewing nonsense in the kitchen. Were the munchkins a before or after deal? So, I went back and looked and sure enough, Pig has herself a fresh cup of Dunkin’ before they left. The munchkins were not a reward, they were a bribe. That is why there were only two left. I am going to go out on a limb and say that this is the only way Pig gets any compliance out of Sweet Girl. All throughout the honking tour she was always handing cookies and such to Abbie in the back seat. Pig fails miserably at everything having to do with her daughter. EVERYTHING. Why does it need to be doughnuts and cookies? Are apple slices too much work? Grapes? Really anything that requires her to set down down that phone is too much for her to bother with. Speaking of….I imagine Pigs phone is a f’ing petri dish of germs.🤢
View attachment 1597083
Maybe Assa had to bribe Prissypoo with DD to get her to take Abbie to the doctor by herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do not understand why the "teacher" they hired does not use the AAC / communication device OR the signs that Abby has been taught. A child who learns spoken language hears about 4380 hours of spoken language before the age of 18 months (!) when they start speaking themselves. If you only use the AAC device or sign language one hour a week in therapy it will take 84 years (!) before Abby has had the same amount of examples. They do these things very half-heartedly; they only use signs or the device every now and then while it should be used consistently, by both Abby and her communication partners, all throughout the day in every situation. That's the way kids learn spoken language, why not do the exact same thing for AAC or signs?

Same with routines; they do not want to alter their lifestyle to fit in with Abby's need for structure and routine. Even with the teacher things seem to be done halfheartedly and without a clear goal. All kids would get frustrated not knowing what will be expected next.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
We need some Maassives drama...don't y'all think? Maybe the comment sections will kick off since they are out of town and not on nightly patrol. 😈
A-FRICKIN-MEN!! :LOL: :LOL:

No offense to all the Abbie advocates, ( I know some newer people are here strictly for the exploitation issue) but damn I miss the drama and fun!
They are so damn boring and predictable now.
No more late-nights with Side-Piece Summer in the office. No more humiliating dancing Tik-Toks from Big P.
No more Slop N tit cooking vlogs. No other YT channels bashing them. No new skeletons have fallen out of the closet.

Now all there is to post about is Abbies hair. :(😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
so wait, do their own employees (sellers) have to pay for their own tickets? I mean, if that is the case they are for sure just making a majority of their money off their sellers and not the actual product. Typical pyramid scheme. Why wouldn't you hold a training seminar for free to help your own employees grow? Of course I know they need to pay for the event but they have plenty of money to do that.......this is all gross.
Probably why SL teaches them they are their own boss and they own their business. Easily tell them that this expense is all for training them how to grow their business which benefits beauty guides and their down line.

• Sick
Reactions: 20

No offense to all the Abbie advocates, ( I know some newer people are here strictly for the exploitation issue) but damn I miss the drama and fun!
No more late-nights with Side-Piece Summer in the office. No more humiliating dancing Tik-Toks from Big P.
No more Slop N tit cooking vlogs. No other YT channels bashing them. No new skeletons have fallen out of the closet.

I don't know..its kind of entertaining to see their channel and the MLM scam slowly circling the drain..and they are trying every stupid thing they can think of. I really think Asshat thought home school would be the answer to turning Abbie more normal.. you know... riding her bike to the grocery store.. buying groceries.. stopping at daily and buying treats... and the HUMPERS would swoon and declare Asshat to be the king of all things Autism.

Instead.. homeschool is highlighting Abbie's actual abilities or lack of.. sadly.. and their failure as parents.. and his actual lack of knowledge or follow through when it comes to preparing Abbie for any kind of future life.

With every "comment below" and "home party" we know Pig's MLM free ride is coming to a stop or at the very least slowing down... and also swirling around the drain... she is giving it a good try tho... maybe someday she will really realize the ONLY reason she had any success at all in the MLM scam was because of exploiting Abbie.

Selfish world.. hardly any posts or tags on instagram..no talk of new designed rooms..in quite a while.

Honking across America.. a dismal failure.

Whats not to enjoy... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Apparently Asa is growing Maude and Claude too and his are sensitive to light!!!
View attachment 1598049
I still don’t get why they are in Chicago though. These two have traveled more in the last 2 years, than they have probably since being together (minus the moves across the country). I don’t count moving as vacations…
Maybe Chicago is where Moobie has always dreamed of giving birth to his fourth child?
1663879264007.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Seriously! We need a whistleblower 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe Assa had to bribe Prissypoo with DD to get her to take Abbie to the doctor by herself.
There was probably a trail of Munchkins leading to the door of the doctors office. Take two steps, gasp for air, spread the stumps as far as possible, reach, swallow and repeat. 🐷

Agreed! How many times have we seen the same damn vlogs? Doctors office, place settings, no sleep, hair in face…blah blah blah. How many times can they possibly show Pig redecorating the damn dining room table? I guess that is where she spends the most time, but tit! 🙄
Perhaps the universe has heard our call. 😜
🐷Weee oink oink oink…Weeeeeeeze🐷

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I don't know..its kind of entertaining to see their channel and the MLM scam slowly circling the drain..and they are trying every stupid thing they can think of. I really think Asshat thought home school would be the answer to turning Abbie more normal.. you know... riding her bike to the grocery store.. buying groceries.. stopping at daily and buying treats... and the HUMPERS would swoon and declare Asshat to be the king of all things Autism.

Instead.. homeschool is highlighting Abbie's actual abilities or lack of.. sadly.. and their failure as parents.. and his actual lack of knowledge or follow through when it comes to preparing Abbie for any kind of future life.

With every "comment below" and "home party" we know Pig's MLM free ride is coming to a stop or at the very least slowing down... and also swirling around the drain... she is giving it a good try tho... maybe someday she will really realize the ONLY reason she had any success at all in the MLM scam was because of exploiting Abbie.

Selfish world.. hardly any posts or tags on instagram..no talk of new designed rooms..in quite a while.

Honking across America.. a dismal failure.

Whats not to enjoy... :ROFLMAO:
I know, but its not the same as it used to be. I used to get my hopes up, but not now.
No more cringe-fest fake product #sponsored videos for Bounty, Kay Jewelers, or the NFL Store.
No more crotch digging, no more trips to water parks, or fake hiking.
No more #100lbsdown, fake Peloton riding or boasting about starting Zoomba and swimming laps.
No more scooter squad, no more boo-hooing P and Asa's angry rebuttal vlogs.
Every day I hope for something juicy. But he's gotten smart. Its always the same old boring tasks with Abbie, and very little else.
And this is JMO of course! I'm glad others are still happy because I'd miss you all! 🥰

• Heart
Asa is wearing his own version of Big P’s fat people poncho. 😂. #Plus size fashion for Dudes

• Haha
There was probably a trail of Munchkins leading to the door of the doctors office. Take two steps, gasp for air, spread the stumps as far as possible, reach, swallow and repeat. 🐷
Mental image:

I wonder if they're gonna post vlogs while they're in Chicago. The comments have been getting a little weirder, the tide turning a little more negative against them; it'll be hard to constantly monitor the comment sections across multiple platforms while they lumber between bars and deep dish pizza restaurants.

I'm exthited to watch them pant and gasp their way through the Chicago food scene if they do post cuz you know that's all they're gonna do there. The humpers will LOVE it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Agreed! How many times have we seen the same damn vlogs? Doctors office, place settings, no sleep, hair in face…blah blah blah. How many times can they possibly show Pig redecorating the damn dining room table? I guess that is where she spends the most time, but tit! 🙄
Perhaps the universe has heard our call. 😜
🐷Weee oink oink oink…Weeeeeeeze🐷
We can hope!!
Maybe P will twist her ankle trying to rush to the street vendor pretzel cart!! 🥨🏃‍♀️🐽

• Haha
Mental image:

I wonder if they're gonna post vlogs while they're in Chicago. The comments have been getting a little weirder, the tide turning a little more negative against them; it'll be hard to constantly monitor the comment sections across multiple platforms while they lumber between bars and deep dish pizza restaurants.

I'm exthited to watch them pant and gasp their way through the Chicago food scene if they do post cuz you know that's all they're gonna do there. The humpers will LOVE it.
Oh! Piece of candy! Oh! Piece of candy! 😂 Is it a sign of Maassive end times when even the folks who hate watch are bored with the tit? 😂
For sure, she has already planned places for them to feed. 🐷 A MLM humper suggested they go to one of the restaurants where they are rude to you. Pig seemed less than thrilled with that recommendation. They would have a f’ing blast dragging her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.