Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A567340F-D91E-409E-B167-652F16F8511A.jpeg

Ok, want a little bit of dirt?
Did y’all know that apparently Asa did have a valid license in 2009?
Abbie was just turning 4 years old, Isaiah just a few years older, when good ole Dad was pulled over for driving with an expired registration AND a vehicle that had defective equipment and shouldn’t have been on the road….
Get this, around the same time, he had the shop open, working on other people’s ATVs, motorcycles, etc.
He paid both of these tickets out too…

I get it being busy but when you have children, you definitely make sure that the vehicle they are riding in, is safe to drive down the road.. (Oh and I have no doubt that Asa probably mouthed off at the officer and caught the defective equipment charge, based on his mouth)…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just some more stupid Humper comments, I have no idea how most of them have made it this far in life🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😹😹 bless their little hearts. I think Ass is trying out to be the new Brawny man
20220922_215514.jpg
20220922_214626.jpg
k

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m not originally from here. I just married a joisey gal. Trust me, wouldn’t have been my first choice of places to move to
Oh we bout to fight, huh @derr1117 😂

Summer, Kylie and Lainey all played volleyball together and were friends before college, etc. I dont really believe they are a couple, lol, but who really knows? For a girl so obsessed with Harry Styles that she has tattoos, kinda odd to have a girlfriend. 😂 😂
Not that odd…Harry is popular with the gay chicks. Also bisexuals exist. Maybe Summer just likes a little variety.

Reactions: 17
Think they'll drop in on their celebrity friend whose house they visited during Honking Across America II? I didn't watch the show he was on - some fireman show - so I don't remember his name. But I'll bet they had their fill and will ignore messages from them this time! Abbie locked herself inside, flailed around on their couch, honking away. And the Massives probably ruined two of their patio chairs.

I know a couple people who do that same mouth open thing purposely too. Why do they think it's attractive?
What do you mean? All the cool people (and sex dolls) do it!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Think they'll drop in on their celebrity friend whose house they visited during Honking Across America II? I didn't watch the show he was on - some fireman show - so I don't remember his name. But I'll bet they had their fill and will ignore messages from them this time! Abbie locked herself inside, flailed around on their couch, honking away. And the Massives probably ruined two of their patio chairs.

I would be very surprised if that guy has them back to their house.. that was a disaster.. and they tried to keep them outside on the patio. Who knows tho.. if his wife is still a HUMPER...maybe. Asshat would love it for content...and to make him feel important.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I know a couple people who do that same mouth open thing purposely too. Why do they think it's attractive?
I feel like it's an old lady trick to look cute and young in pictures. When your mouth is open it kind of blurs the wrinkles. An old friend of mine dropped our circle to hang out with people 15 years younger and immediately started doing this in every pic. She thought she looked cute and spunky, but she actually just looked like an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

“…ruined two of their patio chairs…”
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

35F12705-C753-497F-B1F0-636D1C608A77.jpeg
0BC75E81-C47B-48D4-8F5E-7BC782D99470.png

I try to imagine what their morning looks like. Right about now they are rolling out of their individual king size beds. Two early middle aged lushes. Hungover….Sweaty….thirsty….on a beautiful FRIDAY. The hotel room has to reek of Deep dish pizza and booze. Room service is delivering 3 carts of bacon and taters. Pig and her floppy titties taking turns open mouth feeding and applying Eye Arise to her Tequila mom eyes. Repeating to herself “ I’m may be chunky but I am still tho cute”. “Atha…make me a Mimotha and help me gather my gunts into this pair of Thpanxth.” 😂 What a wonderful life they lead. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Another nauseating, disgusting picture of the Maassives. so many questions after this pic?
1. Did they fly first class? If not did they buy 3 seats in coach? Did big P ask for a seatbelt extender? If they didn’t buy three seats I feel for the 3rd person on their row!!! Previously big P sat with Abbie when they flew.
2. why are they acting like they actually love each other? Date your spouse🤮🤮. I don’t think they are sexually active and haven’t been for awhile.Then how would they get it on with both of their gunts in the way and moobie having hidden penis syndrome.
3. What personal business dealings did they have in Chicago?
4. How much are they paying Summer and Kylie to watch Abbie? No amount would be enough for me to watch her. Sorry not sorry. Her behaviors are 90% due to her parents.
5.Big Candy has never really watched Abbie in the past when they have left town. She stopped by and checked on Ab at times when Summer or Isiah we’re watching her. IMO she is too large and not nimble enough to keep up with Abbie even while just in the house. How would she bathe her, change her and take care of her hair, etc…..

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Another nauseating, disgusting picture of the Maassives. so many questions after this pic?
1. Did they fly first class? If not did they buy 3 seats in coach? Did big P ask for a seatbelt extender? If they didn’t buy three seats I feel for the 3rd person on their row!!! Previously big P sat with Abbie when they flew.
2. why are they acting like they actually love each other? Date your spouse🤮🤮. I don’t think they are sexually active and haven’t been for awhile.Then how would they get it on with both of their gunts in the way and moobie having hidden penis syndrome.
3. What personal business dealings did they have in Chicago?
4. How much are they paying Summer and Kylie to watch Abbie? No amount would be enough for me to watch her. Sorry not sorry. Her behaviors are 90% due to her parents.
5.Big Candy has never really watched Abbie in the past when they have left town. She stopped by and checked on Ab at times when Summer or Isiah we’re watching her. IMO she is too large and not nimble enough to keep up with Abbie even while just in the house. How would she bathe her, change her and take care of her hair, etc…..
Ass looks drunk already in this pic. He also looks like he is a seat or two over from his bristled boar bride…I am going with the three seat purchase. 😜
Continue to grow she says….There is not a doubt in my mind they will mark that one off the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cilldebeast is shilling THE ugliest pieces of cheap jewelry. It looks like it was made at an arts and crafts camp for 10 year olds and only Mothers will wear it to humour their children. Talk about fugly.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Cilldebeast is shilling THE ugliest pieces of cheap jewelry. It looks like it was made at an arts and crafts camp for 10 year olds and only Mothers will wear it to humour their children. Talk about fugly.

That ring looks like one of those cardboard earrings folded around a finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.