Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, but its not the same as it used to be. I used to get my hopes up, but not now.
No more cringe-fest fake product #sponsored videos for Bounty, Kay Jewelers, or the NFL Store.
No more crotch digging, no more trips to water parks, or fake hiking.
No more #100lbsdown, fake Peloton riding or boasting about starting Zoomba and swimming laps.
No more scooter squad, no more boo-hooing P and Asa's angry rebuttal vlogs.
Every day I hope for something juicy. But he's gotten smart. Its always the same old boring tasks with Abbie, and very little else.
And this is JMO of course! I'm glad others are still happy because I'd miss you all! 🥰
I think that with more time = more panic = more ridiculous bouts of trying to keep their heads above water. I have my popcorn ready for the slow burn as karma engulfs A & P and these two sewer rats will be desperate = entertaining. Don't give up hope, you'll see.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is this that DJ guy's alt? "If I ... see Abbie Maass I... must leave her alone"

That doesn't sound concerning or suspicious whatsoever.

I know, it's creepy and scary but Assa will gloss over this and simply start spewing vitriol at a viewer who asks a sincere question or comment that he thinks making him look bad. Just geez!

I’m not originally from here. I just married a joisey gal. Trust me, wouldn’t have been my first choice of places to move to
Where was home?

Reactions: 15
it is so hard to believe that Summer went to school,has a job.She acts like a silly 15 year old.
Who is Summer to them?? I don't really want to back track that far. Is she a friend or a relative? And yes she definitely acts like a teenager...

Reactions: 13
Who is Summer to them?? I don't really want to back track that far. Is she a friend or a relative? And yes she definitely acts like a teenager...
They met her at surfers for autism when Summer was pretty young... several years ago. Ever since then they have been "grooming" summer to be Abbie's "BFF". She is overly attached to the Massives.. she has her own family.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
They met her at surfers for autism when Summer was pretty young... several years ago. Ever since then they have been "grooming" summer to be Abbie's "BFF". She is overly attached to the Massives.. she has her own family.
Thanks Kate...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know, it's creepy and scary but Assa will gloss over this and simply start spewing vitriol at a viewer who asks a sincere question or comment that he thinks making him look bad. Just geez!

Where was home?
Massachusetts between Boston and where the G.O.A.T. (Tom Brady) called home once upon a time (Foxborough)

Reactions: 14
A-FRICKIN-MEN!! :LOL: :LOL:

No offense to all the Abbie advocates, ( I know some newer people are here strictly for the exploitation issue) but damn I miss the drama and fun!
They are so damn boring and predictable now.
No more late-nights with Side-Piece Summer in the office. No more humiliating dancing Tik-Toks from Big P.
No more Slop N tit cooking vlogs. No other YT channels bashing them. No new skeletons have fallen out of the closet.

Now all there is to post about is Abbies hair. :(😂
I SOOOO AGREE. There hasn't even been a new weenus for a long time

Massachusetts between Boston and where the G.O.A.T. (Tom Brady) called home once upon a time (Foxborough)
I have friends in Attleboro!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Speaking of Selfish Wrld, didn't they do a Fall theme last year? It looks like that filthy ball pit is still there. I'm actually shocked that it hasn't shuttered by now.
It's probably bleeding money every month but they're too stubborn to admit defeat. Boneheads. :m :poop:🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
IMO they exploited Summer, the Maaasives basically paid for most of her College tuition, if she left the New York College she was going to on a volleyball scholarship, and somehow used respite money in the mix. She was literally their slave, looking after Abbie all the time, went on holidays with them, to be an extra Abbie wrangler with junior. That been said I think Summer had an unhealthy love connection with Abbie, and when Kylie came back and they ‘sorted’ out their relationship, it gave her the confidence to let go of the Maaasives and have that love and support of Kylie in their own apartment, and a new job that is more in tune with her education.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
IMO they exploited Summer, the Maaasives basically paid for most of her College tuition, if she left the New York College she was going to on a volleyball scholarship, and somehow used respite money in the mix. She was literally their slave, looking after Abbie all the time, went on holidays with them, to be an extra Abbie wrangler with junior. That been said I think Summer had an unhealthy love connection with Abbie, and when Kylie came back and they ‘sorted’ out their relationship, it gave her the confidence to let go of the Maaasives and have that love and support of Kylie in their own apartment, and a new job that is more in tune with her education.
I agree with everything except the tuition. Summer left after the volleyball season was over and only had two semesters left. No way they paid for any of her education. These are the people who give her SL candles, 4 inch store bought cakes, and even ate her damn fudge lol. They took her on trips, yes, but thats so P didnt have to be a mother. Lazy sow!!

Summer, Kylie and Lainey all played volleyball together and were friends before college, etc. I dont really believe they are a couple, lol, but who really knows? For a girl so obsessed with Harry Styles that she has tattoos, kinda odd to have a girlfriend. 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They met when she was 11 (I think) and Abbie was 6 (I think) at surfers for autism,she volunteered teaching kids with autism how to surf,so no relationship at all between her and them

Reactions: 17
I agree with everything except the tuition. Summer left after the volleyball season was over and only had two semesters left. No way they paid for any of her education. These are the people who give her SL candles, 4 inch store bought cakes, and even ate her damn fudge lol. They took her on trips, yes, but thats so P didnt have to be a mother. Lazy sow!!

Summer, Kylie and Lainey all played volleyball together and were friends before college, etc. I dont really believe they are a couple, lol, but who really knows? For a girl so obsessed with Harry Styles that she has tattoos, kinda odd to have a girlfriend. 😂 😂
And! I remember when it sure looked like Ass was doing her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I don’t think they are together that way either. However Summer and Kylie are best friends…real best friends unlike the pretend fantasy friendship with Abbie..per A&P. I believe Becca is Summer’s close friend as well - also a real friendship. I think that Summer and Becca would qualify as caretakers for Abbie rather than friends. I don’t think best friends change pull-ups.

Of course, wouldn’t expect anything less for these gluttons.

View attachment 1598653View attachment 1598654
She is so happy to escape from Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.