Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having her use a saw…with the blade pointing towards her legs and belly! So safe there, Champ! Especially when you let her use the saw by herself so you could stabilize the board. Dangerous! All it needs to do is skip or Abbie could wildly swing her arm and catch herself.

View attachment 1593807View attachment 1593808View attachment 1593809
Who frigging does this? Why on earth would you allow your severely disabled child to use a saw and I don’t care that she was being “supervised”! I cannot get over what these people do! Why does she need to even do this let alone cut celery on it? These are skills that are never going to serve any purpose in this poor girl’s life!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Speaking of all this not following thru crap....
Made me think of when he had Abs on the peleton he was gonna do that every single day because he was so excited about her moving the pedals about 2 inches.
Yep. Right. She's riding that baby every day.
They can not get themselves on it everyday let alone someone else they have to bribe.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yea...I'm sure when they go to the doctor it is a constant bribing event.. Pig probably has a huge stash of donuts, cookies, gummy bears.. so Abbie never really learns to handle ..its just distracting by donuts/cookies/candy... Asshat showed Abbie being excited going to the doctor.. and that is probably why. Although.. I'm not convinced Pig was there by herself or ever goes anywhere by herself with Abbie.. there was zero reason for Asshat not to be there.. and more then likely he was..but trying to build the narrative Pig can handle Abbie on her own. Even with all the bribes... you never know when she could take off and no way could Pig catch her.

I wonder what these doctors think of the constant bribing with junk food during the visit .. in addition to Abbie's weight gain.
I think he probably just dropped them off, seeing he is mostly uncomfortable with the folks in the waiting room, in certain cases, pregnant women. Or he could be afraid one of the women attempts being friendly and asks when Cilla is due. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yea...I'm sure when they go to the doctor it is a constant bribing event.. Pig probably has a huge stash of donuts, cookies, gummy bears.. so Abbie never really learns to handle ..its just distracting by donuts/cookies/candy... Asshat showed Abbie being excited going to the doctor.. and that is probably why. Although.. I'm not convinced Pig was there by herself or ever goes anywhere by herself with Abbie.. there was zero reason for Asshat not to be there.. and more then likely he was..but trying to build the narrative Pig can handle Abbie on her own. Even with all the bribes... you never know when she could take off and no way could Pig catch her.

I wonder what these doctors think of the constant bribing with junk food during the visit .. in addition to Abbie's weight gain.
I was wondering who was doing the filming because she was not holding a phone or any camera.

• Haha

I think he was definitely there! Who was filming them if he wasn’t there?

• Wow
If the teacher tells her to do something ass will tell her to do it his way even if the way that the teacher is telling her to do it will have the same outcome. No way will ass let the teacher do things the way she wants them done.
I’ve noticed that when given a task from the teacher , she will look up at Asa for direction. That says volumes.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 159609947 comments… but only 2 are showing for me?

WHY DONT YOU JUST CUT HER bleeping HAIR YOU IDIOTS!
Yep people laugh now at Abs snatching both donuts. Wait until she's really large & about 30 years old. Ain't gonna be cute or funny then.

She's gonna be an obese woman grabbing and stuffing junk in her face

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It goes on to the therapies too. Notice Asa said that they had to find an OT. They already met with an OT. I am wondering if either 1- that is who got scared or 2- if the OT got a denial from Medicaid because Medicaid already knows A&P won’t follow through at home.
Yes Asa, it can be a use it or loose it situation and that is why JSA has, for years, tried to get you’ll to engage Abbie in the afternoons and work through real life issues. I can only imagine that JSA couldn’t handle the behaviors that Abbie throws everyday anymore. They won’t bribe her to perform like a side show circus act either.
Oh and almost all medical offices have relaxed their parental numbers for appts, even in NC, which seemed to be one of the last states to relax rules. I don’t see why Asa couldn’t go and sit in the waiting room, just in case he was needed, after dropping Abbie and Priscilla off at the front door. No reason for them to have to walk through a parking deck. My husband has done this for us, when there isn’t a close parking spot and we are at the hospital. Thankfully, mine have always been good for doctors and we always bring toys and sensory items to calm down the wait.
Gosh, A&P are literally the opposite of what parents should actually be doing anymore…
It was 100% so Pig looked like she was doing it all herself. I wouldn't doubt if he was actually there and just staged it to look like she did it all herself.

Reactions: 19
As a native of Alabama, I have a few words of advice...in the dark of the night, if you hear the faint sounds of a banjo...keep a loved one near you at all times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How the hell does he wipe his ass? How does Pig?
A sponge on a stick…a toilet bowl cleaner…lol! No joke but the butt wiper stick is an actual product.

I watched it for 20 seconds with no sound until she made a stupid expression and I grabbed a screenshot. 🤣😂😂

I’m so behind on here, as usual! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙀

View attachment 1591394
Harold and Maude are making an appearance. Do we still call her extra set of fat pocket eyebrows by those names?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I feel bad for that woman with all the facial hair. She must be intersex or something.
Many women with PCOS grow hair in the most unlikely of places. Also it makes it very difficult to lose weight and keep it off. Polly Systic Ovarian Syndrome is common, but many people use it as an excuse not to be able to lose weight. Rhonda Jeremy definitely has PCOS.

They can not get themselves on it everyday let alone someone else they have to bribe.
Sucks when you run out of donuts right Asshole?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It was 100% so Pig looked like she was doing it all herself. I wouldn't doubt if he was actually there and just staged it to look like she did it all herself.
Thats the first thing I thought too. Even if he was in the passenger seat she could turn the camera to keep him out of the shot. It was awkward when she got home and he happened to be in the garage "cleaning it out" and made a point of mentioning it. Abby must wonder sometimes what these two fools are talking about, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Depo shot day!

Oh the dilemma of how to pick a beauty guide…

View attachment 1596317

They have to pay to attend. I’m not sure that is a total top-tier event. Perhaps they’re hosting regional events to attract more beauty guides to attend. Here are the details I found:

View attachment 1596330

View attachment 1596331View attachment 1596334
so wait, do their own employees (sellers) have to pay for their own tickets? I mean, if that is the case they are for sure just making a majority of their money off their sellers and not the actual product. Typical pyramid scheme. Why wouldn't you hold a training seminar for free to help your own employees grow? Of course I know they need to pay for the event but they have plenty of money to do that.......this is all gross.

Reactions: 20
We need some Maassives drama...don't y'all think? Maybe the comment sections will kick off since they are out of town and not on nightly patrol. 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.