Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howl at the moon is a dueling piano bar. Two piano players take requests from the crowd and compete who does it best. It really is a lot of fun
I used to love that place when I lived in Boston. They also had Jake and Ivory’s that had the same concept.

Reactions: 10
He definitely does that. Any engagement is good engagement according the all-knowing/no-shame ASS-a Maass. He's ruthless and disgusting. And I love to watch Miss P - could she fake it any more? She could care less about all of this b-tit. She knows it is - the channel is nothing but b-tit, but they need to keep it up to feed her useless MLM. Watch her when he first starts talking to her in the vlog. She is busy doing something else - usually something to do with food - and she realizes he's filming her so she must step up to the plate. Her lack of interest in the charade is palpable. Perhaps she's smarter than we give her credit for. Nah. What was I thinking 😜
He should let her drive the cart by herself and let the wheels “engage”with either his head or feet. I would definitely watch that…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Howl at the moon is a dueling piano bar. Two piano players take requests from the crowd and compete who does it best. It really is a lot of fun
And Howl at the Moon serves “bucket drinks!” We all remember how much the Lipshit Mamas love their bucket drinks. 😉
EC9A0B88-BF8D-4244-8302-D90B8FB28A23.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
And she has no clue. Very sad to see her reactions and abilities.

Is it fat shaming to say that Cilla has a ‘big girl‘ team? Is it a requirement to join her group. Where is that naughty corner? 😺
That phot0 shows about 1750 pounds worth of beauty guides :unsure:o_O

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Happy Belated @Cardinal Rule 😻

WoooooWeeee. Facebook comments this morning are fun. I don’t think Moobie conveyed the message he was hoping to educate the Autism community with last night. 😹😹 Maybe he did privatize it on YT. Hard to police comments from a piano bar. 🤔
Thanks Tattle Family for the birthday wishes. I’m stretching out the celebration this week, but always enjoy that Earth, Wind and Fire are my birthday soundtrack! ❤

Happy belated birthday @Lizaable90 @Noir Fan @Cardinal Rule. My now 12 yr old celebrated his this week on the 21st.
We share the same birthday! Hope he had a wonderful day. 🍰🎁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I had the first of my three spinal surgeries last year on Sept. 21st. When I was in recovery, I apparently busted out in song.
My daughter was mortified I guess! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Setting up a very clear picture…
Asa and Priscilla flew in Thursday to Chicago. A whole day of travel and then out to dinner.
Friday, Boss Babe 🐷 (sorry Wilbur), spent the day networking and going to business meetings..
Friday night, these two imbeciles were out at almost midnight, in a bar, listening to this guy sing???
View attachment 1601327
I am starting to smell a lot of 💩 💩 in sooooo many of their stories. Especially the “Abbie kept us up all night,” stuff. Also, how difficult it is living with Abbie..
(Which I tried to justify in my head, as I know myself how bad it can be)…

Let me tell you though, I would not be up at midnight, in a bar, listening to anyone, if I had a quiet hotel room, and my husband with me and it was just us two. I am not talking about adult time (that might come after the hotel kicks us out, when I don’t want to leave) but I would literally be calling room service and sleeping. I would be recharging my batteries and decompressing…

Also, no way they have any type of love life. No, nada. Unless one is getting ready to walk and the other gives in. They both outright use each other, to keep the other in their toxic relationship and it goes both ways. I never understood how toxic it was, until recently but it is really apparent that they feed off each others misery and issues.
Eeeeeeuwwwww...the disgusting thought of these 2 having mad passionate sweaty sex is too much for me....🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I had the first of my three spinal surgeries last year on Sept. 21st. When I was in recovery, I apparently busted out in song.
My daughter was mortified I guess! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I totally understand post-op mortified daughters. During college, I came home to support my mother following surgery. At her bedside was my father, Mom’s best friend, our minister and me. The pastor started a prayer before he departed and right in the middle of it, Mom shouts out, “ They shaved my “fuzzy” off! I was M-O-R-T-I-F-I-E-D. It later turned into a family joke with one of us randomly shouting it out around the house.

I hope Big P and AssA are enjoying their first taste of fall in Chicago with crisper temperatures, clouds and drizzle. There are so many historic and interesting places to visit and local restaurants to dine in, rather than the touristy, chain store places they gravitate towards.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Eeeeeeuwwwww...the disgusting thought of these 2 having mad passionate sweaty sex is too much for me....🤢🤢🤢
What cracks me up, is imaging their pillow talk.

" Oh Atha!! "
" You know why you like that? Because I follow through. Im using OT and repetitive motion to build muscle strength and memory. Now...you need to tell me what you want, stop blubbering. Show me "more'. No, not doughnut, more! Focus Cilla!"
"Oh Atha! You're making me hungry! All done! All done!"
🐽 💋🐷🍩🧀🥩🍕:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Happy Birthday @Noir Fan!!!
I guess Sept 24 is meant for tattlers, as we share the same birthday!
I hope you have a great weekend! Let’s see what A&P have in store for us all to talk about… I am hoping Priscilla has to do a Live and VUI (vlogging under the influence) for us!

Happy Birthday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can you imaging her just lisping her way through the presentation :ROFLMAO:
Lol I can imagine it right now:

"Ummm, tho, thith product here ith meant to be really good for your thkin. Ummm, I'm soooo excited about thith one ath it removeth any blemishes off your fathe. It cosths theventy-five dollars and ninety-five thenths".

• Haha
  • Sick

video is back up

Teaching excuse me is not going to work dumbass. Start by teaching the word NO!! She should have been taught to not push a long time ago., not just now she is bigger and getting harder to handle

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Long post and maybe confusing to read, but my stml has got a questionable diagnosis from x2 uro-sepsis Can anyone here tell me the difference between infantile autism and childhood dementia? Instagram is ‘sending’ me video’s of ‘rare’/ genetic disorders from my viewing SBSK, and a recent one was about 2 unrelated children of similar age with ‘San Filipo’ syndrome, and how catastrophic it is to the child and their families and while they continue to progressively lose all functions like speech and mobility, apparently there is also a not so devastating disorder (but equally for parents) is childhood dementia but from what little I have read up on it, Abbie could possibly fit into that category, and I’m no expert (only know about Korsakoff’s dementia (alcoholic dementia) from my father having died from it), but is it possible that maybe as P drank heavily when she was pregnant with Ab, (because Arsewipe didn’t want to be married anymore, and oopsie happened) that genetics/ fetal alcohol poisoning is more of a factor for Ab’s sketchy IDD/autism diagnosis? And because Autism is ‘popular’ they would get more govt money than IDD?

FASD (fetal alcohol spectrum disorder) often comes with physical features, especially in the face. Things like a smooth philtrum (the indentation between the nose and mouth), low nasal bridge, small eye openings, small head circumference, and small mid face. I believe it can be diagnosed at birth or very shortly afterwards due to the distinct facial features, whereas autism has no such features. Abbie would definitely have more of a facial physical abnormality if she did as all of these things are pretty noticeable. Childhood dementia is just devastating as these kids lose everything they once had until they eventually pass away. Autism doesn't really fit into this, and Abbie never had the ability to speak nor was she ever a typically developing child that just started losing skills. Regression is common in autism when skills are not practiced all the time. It can also happen during puberty if there are other conditions like seizures that pop up. Even my sons severe anxiety led him to regress a bit because he went from loving to go places to being nearly homebound, and his behaviors escalated as a result. Even when he endures tic attacks from his Tourette's he can regress a little-such as having more toileting accidents than he typically does. He quickly regains those skills back after it is all done, but it is common. While Abbie's walking or running has slowed down as she aged, she has not lost these all together. In actuality, my son can get more funding with his ID than with his autism.

• Heart
Very interesting! Looking at it, you could perhaps object on the grounds that they were being really coercive with a child…. Blocking her, holding her in place to “teach and raise awareness” for the audience. I don’t know just a thought. They also used a clip of another child signing? I love that it’s private hahahaha.
Maybe it was a copyright issue, for using that clip of another child signing? Also the other child looked like she had Down's Syndrome, not autism, or IDD, IMO. Ass & Pigsty WISH Abby had Down syndrome, how sad and pathetic is it when your child is so severely disabled, that you actually would prefer another lesser disability one that is easier. They only have themselves to blame for having such an unmanageable child, I wonder if while they are away on their trip, Pig isn't offering up her hidden vajayjay, in order to get Ass to agree that Abby goes into a home within the next year.😆☹😆☹

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.