Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moobs has 100% cheated on Big P again…like there is no way he has not. If not physical maybe in some sort of Adam Levine type messaging way. I would be surprised if he has not.

Wonder if that is why he tags along to her trips now. Piggy keeping tabs on him…too much freedom while she was gone 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Happy Birthday Noir Fan & Lizaable90, hoping you both have a special day filled with sweet memories. Please take a bite of cake for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think it is first class...maybe business class; they are not going to pay ~$10K each, for first class...no way!! Plus, it seemed they had a plane change or 1 stop. I wouldn't be surprised, if they bought a 3rd seat, there is no way another person would want to sit next to them, having to be all scrunched up...provided they would be a smaller person. Can you imagine, trying to seat someone of equal size to those 2...my goodness that would be miserable.
If these hillbilles were in first class, you would see so many pictures. That's the type of people the Massives are. These are the type of people that think they're living large, and they are, just not in the way they want you to think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Happy Birthday @Noir Fan!!!
I guess Sept 24 is meant for tattlers, as we share the same birthday!
I hope you have a great weekend! Let’s see what A&P have in store for us all to talk about… I am hoping Priscilla has to do a Live and VUI (vlogging under the influence) for us!
Happy Birthday Noir ! Happy Birthday Lizaabble90 !

Happy Birthday to @Lizaable90 and @Noir Fan! We celebrate you and your Tattle cleaverness! What a great week for birthday - I celebrated 65 earlier his week. Celebrate! ❤🍰🍰🍰❤
Happy Belated Birthday Cardinal Rule !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Setting up a very clear picture…
Asa and Priscilla flew in Thursday to Chicago. A whole day of travel and then out to dinner.
Friday, Boss Babe 🐷 (sorry Wilbur), spent the day networking and going to business meetings..
Friday night, these two imbeciles were out at almost midnight, in a bar, listening to this guy sing???
View attachment 1601327
I am starting to smell a lot of 💩 💩 in sooooo many of their stories. Especially the “Abbie kept us up all night,” stuff. Also, how difficult it is living with Abbie..
(Which I tried to justify in my head, as I know myself how bad it can be)…

Let me tell you though, I would not be up at midnight, in a bar, listening to anyone, if I had a quiet hotel room, and my husband with me and it was just us two. I am not talking about adult time (that might come after the hotel kicks us out, when I don’t want to leave) but I would literally be calling room service and sleeping. I would be recharging my batteries and decompressing…

Also, no way they have any type of love life. No, nada. Unless one is getting ready to walk and the other gives in. They both outright use each other, to keep the other in their toxic relationship and it goes both ways. I never understood how toxic it was, until recently but it is really apparent that they feed off each others misery and issues.
Howl at the moon is a dueling piano bar. Two piano players take requests from the crowd and compete who does it best. It really is a lot of fun

Reactions: 11
Good Morning, and Happy Birthday Noir, Lizzable and belated wishes to Cardinal!! ❤❤❤
Heres to another year around the sun, and enjoying "all the things!" you love!! 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone heard from Kimmied with updates for herself and her son? Also, Kermey?
Yeah I was wondering about them too, especially Kermy. I miss her funny summaries of the vlogs

I think some of the commenters were right about the teacher. I love the name Sunshine because I was thinking along the lines of DRILL SARGEANT! So Sunshine is funnier and kinder.

She doesn't present herself as a professional by her dress or attitude at all. She looks more like they pulled her from inside some seedy bar room!
Also, as an autistic person, I don't like how she speaks to Abbie either when initiating a task for her. Like her parents, she talks to her like she's a dog sometimes.

This may be an unpopular opinion amongst us Tattlers but that's what I see personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Happy Birthday @Noir Fan!!!
I guess Sept 24 is meant for tattlers, as we share the same birthday!
I hope you have a great weekend! Let’s see what A&P have in store for us all to talk about… I am hoping Priscilla has to do a Live and VUI (vlogging under the influence) for us!
Happy Birthday to you Lizaable90! Have a great day!!🥳🎂🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I was wondering about them too, especially Kermy. I miss her funny summaries of the vlogs

Also, as an autistic person, I don't like how she speaks to Abbie either when initiating a task for her. Like her parents, she talks to her like she's a dog sometimes.

This may be an unpopular opinion amongst us Tattlers but that's what I see personally.
As someone with autism I don't like how they are yelling at her to do things. I wish they would treat her as a human being rather than as a dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Happy birthday Ladies 🎉🥳 I am also wondering about Kimmied, Kermy, and Broken Puzzle! I’m a long time lurker and sometimes poster! Love this site! 🥰

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Happy birthday Ladies 🎉🥳 I am also wondering about Kimmied, Kermy, and Broken Puzzle! I’m a long time lurker and sometimes poster! Love this site! 🥰
I have no way of knowing for sure, but I am fearful @Broken puzzle is no longer with us. 😟 One of her last posts she made was that she was being placed in Hospice. @Kermy @Kimmied pop on and off every once in a while, so hopefully all is well there. ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.