Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Tattle Family for the birthday wishes. I’m stretching out the celebration this week, but always enjoy that Earth, Wind and Fire are my birthday soundtrack! ❤

We share the same birthday! Hope he had a wonderful day. 🍰🎁
Happy Birthday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And Howl at the Moon serves “bucket drinks!” We all remember how much the Lipshit Mamas love their bucket drinks. 😉View attachment 1602015
The size of her legs look painful. This woman has no shame. There is a difference between being happy and comfortable with the body you have versus being down right delusional. I mean I get redwoods are big and beautiful but not attached to humans right? That bucket is 4 times smaller than her legs. She needs to suck some of that jiggle out and stuff it in her tits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What’s the point of teaching “excuse me”? Abby doesn’t know what excuse me means. Instead of teaching her discipline and saying no to her, let’s attempt to teach a phrase that she has no idea the meaning of, and likely doesn’t even hear it used at home. We know that pushing isn’t her only form of aggression. Honestly I can’t even remember her pushing. It’s more hitting and pinching.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
For at least 10 years they have allowed Abbie to be as feral as she wants to be. Pushing people out of the way has been her norm. Now suddenly they think a hand gesture is supposed to make her polite? 😆 🤣 😂
That new OT apparently took issue to her aggression and that's the only reason they are talking about it now.
It's interesting that the old tried and true therapists don't mention her aggressions.
I wonder why?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Very interesting! Looking at it, you could perhaps object on the grounds that they were being really coercive with a child…. Blocking her, holding her in place to “teach and raise awareness” for the audience. I don’t know just a thought. They also used a clip of another child signing? I love that it’s private hahahaha.
It’s back up. I was hoping Youtube was finally cracking down on them but nope. Another day, another way to exploit.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Happy Birthday @Noir Fan!!!
I guess Sept 24 is meant for tattlers, as we share the same birthday!
I hope you have a great weekend! Let’s see what A&P have in store for us all to talk about… I am hoping Priscilla has to do a Live and VUI (vlogging under the influence) for us!
Happy birthday 🌺🌸🌼🌻🌹🌷💐🥀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That random honk at 1:25:ROFLMAO:

They want to teach their severely IDD autistic daughter 'excuse me'?! Maybe they should teach her not to eat and play with her own turds first. How about that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sharp enough to cut fkin PIPE but not sharp enough to do anything but give her an abrasion (which he is willing to risk) according to her pos dad! Smfh! If it’s sharp enough to cut pipe it’s DEFINITELY sharp enough to cause her SERIOUS harm! Especially cuz she’s had an habit of flailing her arms outta nowhere! Now imagine her doing that with a hacksaw in her hands! Can’t fix stupid! 🤦‍♀️ I wish she was in a place where’s people actually cared for her safety and dignity! Cuz obvs no one in that household gives a single 💩,they take full advantage of the fact that’s she’s non verbal and doesn’t operate at her age level!,so they can get away with whatever they want and she can’t say or do anything about it! Pure scumbags! They shouldn’t even have kids!
Not only that, but you can get something like tetanus even from a minor cut. Hopefully they keep her up to date with such vaccines, but let's be real, they probably do not.
Maybe it was a copyright issue, for using that clip of another child signing? Also the other child looked like she had Down's Syndrome, not autism, or IDD, IMO. Ass & Pigsty WISH Abby had Down syndrome, how sad and pathetic is it when your child is so severely disabled, that you actually would prefer another lesser disability one that is easier. They only have themselves to blame for having such an unmanageable child, I wonder if while they are away on their trip, Pig isn't offering up her hidden vajayjay, in order to get Ass to agree that Abby goes into a home within the next year.😆☹😆☹
Asa has said before that he uses a website or service for stock footage, so I doubt it's a copyright issue--it's something he pays for in order to use clips not filmed by him. Kind of crazy, because I only recall him mentioning it one single time and until then I had no idea he was doing that. He never gives any credit whatsoever as far as I've seen, and instead makes it look like he's filming everything in the videos.

I think it was something he relied on more years back when they were more active and traveling as a family.

So yeah--next time you see a clip of a butterfly resting on a plant or shimmering waves at a beach--possibly just stock footage. Will probably see a significant amount from this Chicago trip.

Reactions: 15
Abigail Lorraine will NEVER use the sign " Excuse Me" properly. They will always be showing her the sign and she will mimic it, in the moment. She has zero understanding what it means and why she should use it, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What’s the point of teaching “excuse me”? Abby doesn’t know what excuse me means. Instead of teaching her discipline and saying no to her, let’s attempt to teach a phrase that she has no idea the meaning of, and likely doesn’t even hear it used at home. We know that pushing isn’t her only form of aggression. Honestly I can’t even remember her pushing. It’s more hitting and pinching.
I’m no expert by any means, but trying to teach her to have manners by two very large people boxing her in and all in her face doesn’t seem like it would be very effective. It seems like this would agitate her. No way is this “excuse me” teaching going to work. Just another thing they won’t be consistent with. They truly are idiots.

• Heart
Abigail Lorraine will NEVER use the sign " Excuse Me" properly. They will always be showing her the sign and she will mimic it, in the moment. She has zero understanding what it means and why she should use it, and I don't see that changing any time soon.
Exactly. And Mr. McSmug used to chastise people all the time about why saying "thank you" wasnt important for Sweet Girl.
"She doesnt understand the concept, so whats the point?"
But now, she can understand? "Thank you" was indeed very, very teachable. Every time they gave that kid a cookie, donut, Nature Valley Bar, was a chance to say thank you. But nope- too lazy.
So now they will bully her into trying to understand why she has to sign after running people over.
Will. Never. Happen.

• Heart
That random honk at 1:25:ROFLMAO:

They want to teach their severely IDD autistic daughter 'excuse me'?! Maybe they should teach her not to eat and play with her own turds first. How about that.
Its amazing how Asshat says the OT said she pushes.. then he says... ok..lets fix that. They always want a quick/easy/VLOGGABLE fix... the girl is feral.. and he thinks teaching her "excuse me" is going to fix it?? "Excuse me" in a modified sign that no one but maybe the Massive's can understand. So is she supposed to push someone.. then say "excuse me"?

Do they really have no sense at all.. or is all this stupidity just content for the VLOG?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly. And Mr. McSmug used to chastise people all the time about why saying "thank you" wasnt important for Sweet Girl.
"She doesnt understand the concept, so whats the point?"
But now, she can understand? "Thank you" was indeed very, very teachable. Every time they gave that kid a cookie, donut, Nature Valley Bar, was a chance to say thank you. But nope- too lazy.
So now they will bully her into trying to understand why she has to sign after running people over.
Will. Never. Happen.
Even if they weren't too lazy none of the Maasholes has manners. They show zero thought and consideration for others. That's the real reason they don't use or teach "please," "thank you," or "excuse me." They don't use them. Seems pointless to try to attempt to show Ab how to properly do something they can't manage either.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We should start a betting pool on how long "excuse me" will last.

How many vlogs until she's never prompted to sign excuse me again?
0?
1?
2?

No need to go any higher than that.

BTW, for those who saw this vlog before it got privated, did you notice if anything changed? I'm curious if there was an actual content issue or if something went completely awry in the comments & he just privated the whole thing from the bar until he could sober up enough today to delete comments.

And happiest of birthdays to everyone having one this week!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

0?
1?
2?

BTW, for those who saw this vlog before it got privated, did you notice if anything changed? I'm curious if there was an actual content issue or if something went completely awry in the comments & he just privated the whole thing from the bar until he could sober up enough today to delete comments.

And happiest of birthdays to everyone having one this week!!

I vote zero... I would be surprised if it is ever mentioned again. I think you are right about the youtube video contents... hope someone had a chance to get screen prints before they all got deleted!

Reactions: 19

0?
1?
2?

I watched it within minutes of it being posted. I didnt see another child in it- there was several points were there was a red screen, a large "T" and an explanation point.
I thought it was just something he screwed up. I have no idea how YT could find something so quickly if other people saw another child. I was watching almost as soon as it posted!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.