Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if they weren't too lazy none of the Maasholes has manners. They show zero thought and consideration for others. That's the real reason they don't use or teach "please," "thank you," or "excuse me." They don't use them. Seems pointless to try to attempt to show Ab how to properly do something they can't manage either.
As I stated before, my granddaughter is 18 mo old and she say please (although sounds like “peas” lol) and thank you when we prompt her. I think it would be hard to teach someone like Abbie when she isn’t grasping the concept. This definitely will not last long.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I just can't with her fingers, they are like tentacles... always going every which way 🐙🦑
Long post and maybe confusing to read, but my stml has got a questionable diagnosis from x2 uro-sepsis Can anyone here tell me the difference between infantile autism and childhood dementia? Instagram is ‘sending’ me video’s of ‘rare’/ genetic disorders from my viewing SBSK, and a recent one was about 2 unrelated children of similar age with ‘San Filipo’ syndrome, and how catastrophic it is to the child and their families and while they continue to progressively lose all functions like speech and mobility, apparently there is also a not so devastating disorder (but equally for parents) is childhood dementia but from what little I have read up on it, Abbie could possibly fit into that category, and I’m no expert (only know about Korsakoff’s dementia (alcoholic dementia) from my father having died from it), but is it possible that maybe as P drank heavily when she was pregnant with Ab, (because Arsewipe didn’t want to be married anymore, and oopsie happened) that genetics/ fetal alcohol poisoning is more of a factor for Ab’s sketchy IDD/autism diagnosis? And because Autism is ‘popular’ they would get more govt money than IDD?
Makes 100% sense to me. Somehow he is getting alot of benefits he shouldn't be getting. After all, he is a thief.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I watched it within minutes of it being posted. I didnt see another child in it- there was several points were there was a red screen, a large "T" and an explanation point.
I thought it was just something he screwed up. I have no idea how YT could find something so quickly if other people saw another child. I was watching almost as soon as it posted!
There was another child in it, however it appeared to be a child model/actress who may have special needs. She demonstrated the ‘excuse me’ gesture that Abbie will be eager to use so she can pass by to steal the random helping of French fries. I have seen her, although infrequently, say ‘thank you’ almost unprompted. There are a few folks in the FB comments asking why at 17 she has not been taught some type of manners.

I still contend that JSA threw up their hands and gave up. Never mind Prince Harry’s memoir, I want to read Crazy Nanny’s and her teachers at JSA. Lol!

*****Also, thank you to all my wonderful, beautiful Tattle family for the awesome birthday greetings. Love you all!!😻😻*****

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
There was another child in it, however it appeared to be a child model/actress who may have special needs. She demonstrated the ‘excuse me’ gesture that Abbie will be eager to use so she can pass by to steal the random helping of French fries. I have seen her, although infrequently, say ‘thank you’ almost unprompted. There are a few folks in the FB comments asking why at 17 she has not been taught some type of manners.

I still contend that JSA threw up their hands and gave up. Never mind Prince Harry’s memoir, I want to read Crazy Nanny’s and her teachers at JSA. Lol!
Glad people are speaking up!
I am SO sick of no one questioning these fools.
Not only manners, but everything else. Combing her hair. Picking up after herself. Combing her hair. Brushing her teeth, etc.
Even if they started at age 5, well after her diagnosis- thats twelve years of nothing. Why wait all these friggin years and need a one on one teacher to learn anything at all?
I dont think Asa has a clue at how this whole home school/ progress narrative is backfiring on him, and I hope it gets worse for him.

ETA- I added combing her 2x, because that is something so simple and basic. And perhaps she wouldnt always look so sloppy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks so much everyone for the birthday wishes!!!

I ended up canceling a PT session for 7am (for my middle daughter) and then slept in. I had one child up until 2am and then another got up at 4am, so this Momma didn’t get much sleep and needed it badly.
Hubby took me out for a quick lunch to a Mediterranean place, that I have been dying to go to, for the last year (since my last birthday), while we had Grandma watch kiddos. Tomorrow, the kids have skating practice with Special Olympics.

Also, can someone correct me, I thought that the person addressing Abbie’s anger issues with the new ABA that is coming over (and eventually will partly replace) Brandy. I think A&P mentioned an OT but that is because they have to find another one. Am I wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yea...I'm sure when they go to the doctor it is a constant bribing event.. Pig probably has a huge stash of donuts, cookies, gummy bears.. so Abbie never really learns to handle ..its just distracting by donuts/cookies/candy... Asshat showed Abbie being excited going to the doctor.. and that is probably why. Although.. I'm not convinced Pig was there by herself or ever goes anywhere by herself with Abbie.. there was zero reason for Asshat not to be there.. and more then likely he was..but trying to build the narrative Pig can handle Abbie on her own. Even with all the bribes... you never know when she could take off and no way could Pig catch her.

I wonder what these doctors think of the constant bribing with junk food during the visit .. in addition to Abbie's weight gain.
I agree. How about, instead of using sweets or doughnuts to distract her, put YouTube on for her so she can listen to her favourite songs and watch her favourite movies and TV programs to keep her calm while she's waiting to be called in and while she's getting examined as I understand how difficult it is for her sensory wise. Fidget toys and talking about her special interests would also be beneficial e.g. "Did you hear this new song yesterday?", "Want to hear a song from when I was younger back in the 80s?"

It will help keep Abbie calmer and it would also get her excited about her special interests being there with her while she's going through something she finds unpleasant.

Hopefully the doctor has addressed her diet issues and weight gain. They need to stop overdoing the junk food, all of them actually. They're slowly killing themselves and it's not good.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Makes 100% sense to me. Somehow he is getting alot of benefits he shouldn't be getting. After all, he is a thief.
I think the whole point of SW was to hide income. There's a reason why so many slimelife people were opening them. Wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't taught on one of these training trips. Most are closed now. I would bet the Maasholes get rid of their soon.

We should start a betting pool on how long "excuse me" will last.

How many vlogs until she's never prompted to sign excuse me again?
0?
1?
2?

No need to go any higher than that.

BTW, for those who saw this vlog before it got privated, did you notice if anything changed? I'm curious if there was an actual content issue or if something went completely awry in the comments & he just privated the whole thing from the bar until he could sober up enough today to delete comments.

And happiest of birthdays to everyone having one this week!!

I'd say 0.... 1 if they are desperate for content. They don't care about manners. It's all just show.

• Heart
I agree. How about, instead of using sweets or doughnuts to distract her, put YouTube on for her so she can listen to her favourite songs and watch her favourite movies and TV programs to keep her calm while she's waiting to be called in and while she's getting examined as I understand how difficult it is for her sensory wise. Fidget toys and talking about her special interests would also be beneficial e.g. "Did you hear this new song yesterday?", "Want to hear a song from when I was younger back in the 80s?"

It will help keep Abbie calmer and it would also get her excited about her special interests being there with her while she's going through something she finds unpleasant.

Hopefully the doctor has addressed her diet issues and weight gain. They need to stop overdoing the junk food, all of them actually. They're slowly killing themselves and it's not good.
I have a feeling it’s just giving her a quick look over, administrating the Depo shot, and then leaving.

Our day has been taken up with watching hurricane Ian warnings. We are going to stay at a hotel for a few days starting tomorrow because my husband feels unsafe in our wood frame house. He spent the morning putting up shutters. Hopefully we’ll dodge the storm 🤞 and my husband is just in panic mode. More importantly (ha, ha), I bought myself the new Ultra Apple Watch and will be getting it on Thursday!! At 70, I’m still such a child! 😺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow.
While I think taking Kaidale away from his home, and making such an active boy live in a van is beyond stupid, I just saw Kaitlyns latest vlog.
Asa- take notes. She is schooling circles around you and "Team Abbie." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I watched it within minutes of it being posted. I didnt see another child in it- there was several points were there was a red screen, a large "T" and an explanation point.
I thought it was just something he screwed up. I have no idea how YT could find something so quickly if other people saw another child. I was watching almost as soon as it posted!
Interesting!
I have no idea what that might be. It sounds YT specific since apparently the FB video stayed up, so maybe it was some sort of copyright issue. They have automatic detection systems that can flag things as soon as they're uploaded - no reporting required. The video "posted" today had a clip of a child with Down syndrome & a caregiver demonstrating sign language which sounds like what other people saw (maybe on the Facebook version?).

In all seriousness, the services they publicly admit to getting/show on the vlog seem to be standard services & benefits any kid with autism would get.

The only thing that raised my eyebrows was when we saw big boxes of incontinence products in the old garage. You're supposed to use up what you have on hand, or close to it, before you request your next shipment. My child began with a prescription for 210 pullups per month - about 7 per day. I would get this huge shipment of 21 bags of pullups in big boxes every month. It was a lot, but my kid was fully incontinent at the time and sometimes 7 per day wasn't even enough.
As kiddo's toileting improved, I was waiting longer to order the next shipment and started requesting fewer packs in each shipment. What we saw in the garage was a huge amount - it's possible they had just gotten a shipment like that day (adult sized briefs take up an enormous amount of room when you're talking about 200+ items), but it really looked kind of like a stockpile. They could lose their incontinence coverage if they were legitimately stockpiling but most families do it to some degree.

Also, can someone correct me, I thought that the person addressing Abbie’s anger issues with the new ABA that is coming over (and eventually will partly replace) Brandy. I think A&P mentioned an OT but that is because they have to find another one. Am I wrong?
I thought I heard that Abbie was being aggressive with her "new" ABA therapist. Can't say for sure, don't want to go back and watch it again.
Last they mentioned an OT was because they were still looking for one. So I think you're right unless we both misheard!!

Reactions: 20
Wow.
While I think taking Kaidale away from his home, and making such an active boy live in a van is beyond stupid, I just saw Kaitlyns latest vlog.
Asa- take notes. She is schooling circles around you and "Team Abbie." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She is doing wonderfully - very impressive!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
does she intentionally refuse to do anything they try to teach her anymore,or is her attention really this limited?
I think she doesn't respond because of how they address her and the fact she's on camera without giving her prior consent which creates more discomfort. No wonder why she looks sad all the time. They don't actually talk to her or have conversations with her when getting her/showing her how to do something, they just bark commands at her like she's an animal in the circus.

They also don't explain why she has to do something or this step is involved, it's just "Do this". If they start explaining why, it'll make more sense to her and she'll be less confused.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Please and Thank you are the LEAST of their worries! There is so much more she needs to KNOW!

• Heart
I may be a bit late to the party but here's what I thought of last night's vlog:

All A$a was doing was puppeteering her. He stood right behind her and manhandled her, forcibly moving her arms and hands like she was a puppet on a string while Piggy was doing the sign in front of them.

Poor Abbie looked so sad and uncomfortable, especially after an ABA session. I can tell she doesn't like ABA and finds it difficult and uncomfortable which is why she is always feeling like this after a session, and that probably also explains why she pushed the "therapist" away.

Most autistic people, including myself, don't think ABA is the right thing as it trains you to be someone you're not and it also causes PTSD and teaches you that feelings and bodily autonomy don't matter. I sadly had these methods practiced on me when I was younger and I'm still recovering today. I didn't want to be social or have friends but everyone around me expected me to interact with other kids when I was perfectly fine being on my own.

I think the pushing part was her finally snapping and saying "Get out of my house, you're not welcome here. I don't need any more of this ABA nonsense, I'm going to enjoy what's left of my last year of being a young person before I officially become an adult next year."

She just wanted to relax and chill and her bully "parents" made her day 10x worse. They are not parents at all. They don't even ask if she's ok or what they can do to help her, especially when she looks sad, makes distressing sounds or yells.

That's just my unpopular opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have a feeling it’s just giving her a quick look over, administrating the Depo shot, and then leaving.

Our day has been taken up with watching hurricane Ian warnings. We are going to stay at a hotel for a few days starting tomorrow because my husband feels unsafe in our wood frame house. He spent the morning putting up shutters. Hopefully we’ll dodge the storm 🤞 and my husband is just in panic mode. More importantly (ha, ha), I bought myself the new Ultra Apple Watch and will be getting it on Thursday!! At 70, I’m still such a child! 😺
You deserve it! Happy birthday,

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I may be a bit late to the party but here's what I thought of last night's vlog:

All A$a was doing was puppeteering her. He stood right behind her and manhandled her, forcibly moving her arms and hands like she was a puppet on a string while Piggy was doing the sign in front of them.

Poor Abbie looked so sad and uncomfortable, especially after an ABA session. I can tell she doesn't like ABA and finds it difficult and uncomfortable which is why she is always feeling like this after a session, and that probably also explains why she pushed the "therapist" away.

Most autistic people, including myself, don't think ABA is the right thing as it trains you to be someone you're not and it also causes PTSD and teaches you that feelings and bodily autonomy don't matter. I sadly had these methods practiced on me when I was younger and I'm still recovering today. I didn't want to be social or have friends but everyone around me expected me to interact with other kids when I was perfectly fine being on my own.

I think the pushing part was her finally snapping and saying "Get out of my house, you're not welcome here. I don't need any more of this ABA nonsense, I'm going to enjoy what's left of my last year of being a young person before I officially become an adult next year."

She just wanted to relax and chill and her bully "parents" made her day 10x worse. They are not parents at all. They don't even ask if she's ok or what they can do to help her, especially when she looks sad, makes distressing sounds or yells.

That's just my unpopular opinion.
I'm not autistic, but I know what you mean about being forced to make friends and in large groups when i would rather be on my own. I feel like CBT is the same as ABA, only more word based and propaganda based. I can fill out all the worksheets, it's the actual doing it that is the problem.

I'm sorry about your PTSD and the way the ABA treated you. I hope you are healing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.