Fathering Autism #134 Don’t Tell Pig Her Skin Looks Like Salami. If You Do She’ll Tell Her Mommy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They show how out of touch they are about working. I worked today because IT requires minimal staffing on holidays. It wasn’t a hardship. I like my job. I like where I work. I like my boss. I like being able to work and earn an honest living.

Watching my brother struggle and not be able to work and make his one decisions helps me appreciate what I have so much.

They look so horribly cooked and disgusting, does she actually know how to cook?
No. She doesn’t. She decorates better than she cooks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is Piggy's response to Abbie riding the bike. The person that commented said they felt sad watching Abbie on the bike. I don't care that CPS doesn't consider the things they do as abuse, but straight up Asa and Piggy are extremely abusive to Abbie. I said what I said, and I stand by that. Abbie did not willing to get on that bike you bleeping liar.

View attachment 1556163
Abbie gets on by herself. Vlog shows Asshat huffin' and puffin' as he has to force her and manipulate her onto the peleton. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Does she even watch the vlogs? Or is she developing wet brain from her maassive alcohol consumption?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They show how out of touch they are about working. I worked today because IT requires minimal staffing on holidays. It wasn’t a hardship. I like my job. I like where I work. I like my boss. I like being able to work and earn an honest living.

Watching my brother struggle and not be able to work and make his one decisions helps me appreciate what I have so much.

No. She doesn’t. She decorates better than she cooks.
she can't decorate either....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone believe big P could have done a photo like this when she claimed 100lbs down? I think not. Congratulations to Crazy Nanny on her continued success.
65E7D1F6-DE7F-4848-8DEF-76BC3DBA61CC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Does anyone believe big P could have done a photo like this when she claimed 100lbs down? I think not. Congratulations to Crazy Nanny on her continued success.
View attachment 1557626
P would fit right in those jeans now and possibly would be a little tight on her. I would be so mad at myself if I were her for getting that surgery and then letting it all go to hell.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
not watching, but let me guess. Still Miss Invisible the teacher?? :ROFLMAO:
So far, yes. I have to watch in bits…cause I hate them. But..Abbie can be seen wandering aimlessly in the background around the pool area. No Nanny McPooPee teacher to be seen.
Dakari the Creeper is out in full force in the comment section. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So far, yes. I have to watch in bits…cause I hate them. But..Abbie can be seen wandering aimlessly in the background around the pool area. No Nanny McPooPee teacher to be seen.
Dakari the Creeper is out in full force in the comment section. 🤢
The fact he isn't blocked on all platforms blows my mind.

Even if he is harmless or not it encourages that attention from others who are not.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The fact he isn't blocked on all platforms blows my mind.

Even if he is harmless or not it encourages that attention from others who are not.
He makes vague, yet extremely alarming hints at sexual tit. These “parents” should be taken out and horsewhipped for allowing his comments to stay up. It is almost like they are encouraging him to keep on…they are complicit.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ugh! It was fun while it lasted.
7D312ACD-C49E-4E6A-B47B-9BB6AA6D4CE9.jpeg

Speaking of…this thread is nearing its end. Time for you Tattlers to put your creative caps on and conjure up a new title.❤
Page 48!
Thread Suggestion….
130083BC-04DF-49E7-9F85-2702DFD2017B.jpeg

• Haha
Another clothing unboxing tonight, all while Big P has a facial scrub on. Her enthusiasm for trying on the clothes is through the roof! Just another addiction on display. She stated “I have a fun treat for you guys tonight,” as if we live and breathe for watching a morbidly obese woman trying on clothes every month and spending all the money.

She was so enamored with how she looked in yet another jean jacket and a sundress with pockets. She was huffing and puffing trying the outfit on off-camera, stating, “I’m all out of breath because I’m excited…not because I’m chunky. There’s a difference.”

View attachment 1555093

She thought her booty was popping in the black jeans.

View attachment 1555094

Omar pulled out all the stops on a dusty rose tent top.

View attachment 1555095

Trying on shorts without much stretch and only a 7-inch inseam was a problem. She said, “I can’t talk while I have to suck in. Ok, we got ‘em zipped. But our whole jelly roll is hanging out over the top. Don’t be judgy! We don’t need any judgy people….ohhh, I can’t breathe.”

View attachment 1555096

After changing back into her original outfit, she was exhausted, noting, “I feel like I lost five pounds doing that fashion show for y’all.” Never a dull moment in MaAssiveland!
She needs to quit calling herself “chunky”. She’s MORBIDLY OBESE! I’ve seen chunky people and they sure af don’t have their private area gut hanging here there and everywhere INCLUDING THEIR KNEES!,as well they have kneecaps and they’re private areas and stomach ain’t damn near hanging down to their damn KNEES!

• Haha
  • Heart
Watched the podcast, my snoring woke me up at some point. Made myself some toast with Pecan Pumpkin Butter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Watched the podcast, my snoring woke me up at some point. Made myself some toast with Pecan Pumpkin Butter.
Pecan Pumpkin Butter you say? ❤❤❤ Do tell…where did you find this tastiness, if you don’t mind me asking?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Piggy just deleted the person's post about Abbie on the Peleton. However, the last comment Piggy made was since this video of Abbie on the Peleton, she has made major progress, and rides so much better now. They just can't stop lying for some reason. It's so strange how much they try to create a narrative. WHy create such a false narrative that the amount of work they will need to cover their lies is substantial? Can't wait to see the next video of Abbie using the Peleton App for a full workout on her own!
Hell, Big P will tell you she herself is riding the Peloton daily....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Well.

The second half of that was disturbing and illuminating at the same time.

Oh please spill the tea! I know you are busy but when you have time. I love when you deconstruct them.

Ugh! It was fun while it lasted.
View attachment 1557733
Speaking of…this thread is nearing its end. Time for you Tattlers to put your creative caps on and conjure up a new title.❤
Page 48!
Thread Suggestion….
View attachment 1557735
Please tell me there was a chance they saw this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.