Fathering Autism #134 Don’t Tell Pig Her Skin Looks Like Salami. If You Do She’ll Tell Her Mommy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the content driven 10 minute trip to the beach posted you see the 2 of them standing filming her……..

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion:

Fathering Autism #135 Abbie’s homeschooling: Where’s teacher? No fooling!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crickets about homeschooling. That's all they could post about 3 weeks ago, what happened? LMAO

Unknown.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whenever you see her diligently sucking water out of a huge Yeti cup, she is back to trying to lose weight.
I think it’s more to hide the fact that it is: water with a 1000 mio embalming fluid drops, or carbonated with/ without booze, or just straight booze!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion.

Missing teacher, missing mole, dusty Peloton and white-board goals.
You couldput the word "fake" in front of white board goals?
We all know they just did that for everyone to sèe., lpl.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Asa put up a short little video of Abbie using the bike. Abbie is doing it! That's cool! This picture with the trees in the back gives Piggy a new look!

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 3.59.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 4.02.33 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
If she read all our comments here on Tattle Life she would have to be committed to a mental institution. No such luck though, as she had Assa block her from all these sites, that was when she found out that not everyone likes her. It was such a blow to her, to find out in her late 30s that there are people out there that actually don't like her...SHOCKER ALERT😲😲 This was all in his 'confession' video, and I think after they posted that, that even more people didn't like her, trying to be all Tammy Wynette 'Stand By Your Man'. I really wish she would sneak onto Tattle Life and take a lil peek, she would probably run screaming "Atha they don't like me, they REALLY don't like me!!😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭" No witch, people actually hate you😝
She reads here. They are both ego-driven. They dont have the will to ignore "haters".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Asa put up a short little video of Abbie using the bike. Abbie is doing it! That's cool! This picture with the trees in the back gives Piggy a new look!

View attachment 1559909 View attachment 1559926
I watched it.. I dont think its cool or cute. She is moving her legs around trying to please Asshat.. and signing all done. She fell off the bike last time Asshat had her on it and could have broken bones. The peloton is hard for NT people to get used to..it takes core strength.. I cant imagine being on it not knowing why.. you just have to to please your A-hole father so he can have content... and waiting for him to give you cookies or gummy bears or whatever else he is holding in front of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.