Fathering Autism #134 Don’t Tell Pig Her Skin Looks Like Salami. If You Do She’ll Tell Her Mommy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ONLY reason she can laze around a pool and drink Vodka and Dunkin syrups all day is because of her exploitation of Abbie.. period.

I wonder how many of her HUMPER downline are lazing around their pool drinking alcohol all day and working as they "see fit"?

Also.. what happened to your jowls? Here one sec...gone the next.. as if you were magic!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Piggy just deleted the person's post about Abbie on the Peleton. However, the last comment Piggy made was since this video of Abbie on the Peleton, she has made major progress, and rides so much better now. They just can't stop lying for some reason. It's so strange how much they try to create a narrative. WHy create such a false narrative that the amount of work they will need to cover their lies is substantial? Can't wait to see the next video of Abbie using the Peleton App for a full workout on her own!

Reactions: 28
Piggy just deleted the person's post about Abbie on the Peleton. However, the last comment Piggy made was since this video of Abbie on the Peleton, she has made major progress, and rides so much better now. They just can't stop lying for some reason. It's so strange how much they try to create a narrative. WHy create such a false narrative that the amount of work they will need to cover their lies is substantial? Can't wait to see the next video of Abbie using the Peleton App for a full workout on her own!
And dont stop at just riding the Peloton.. the Peloton app also features yoga, strength, barre, stretching, running .... the sky is the limit for the narrative and the humps will love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Asshat just posted this. Best part is Abbie hauling off and belting Cillapotamus.

View attachment 1544561

Hahhaahah!

Imagine driving down the street and seeing this:

View attachment 1544563

Kudos to Abbie putting her "mother" in her place for not allowing her to express excitement. That's classic ABA there, denying her juice because she's getting excited. I flapped my hands when I got excited as a child and I still do now and not once did anyone tell me quiet hands. Poor girl has been robbed of her childhood since a very young age

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah, Abbie did get on the bike, with a bit of help but she wasn’t given a choice, was she? I’m also quite sure she didn’t understand that her feet were going to be strapped into bike shoes that she wouldn’t be able to remove or that she was going to be forced to peddle.
I thought it was sad watching her cling to Asswipe, trying to get off and looking quite distressed. Then of course, she slid down onto the frame because she’s weak. The girl can’t even go on a walk without having to sit or lie down, yet they think it’s a great idea to put her on a Peloton.
I honestly think they’re well aware that she’s not going to make much progress in anything she does and this is all purely for the vlog and the Humpers who constantly claim they love Abbie, yet seem to have little empathy for her.
Instead of Abbie on the Peloton Asa needs to get P on it and keep counting down for her and don’t let her off until she completes it. What a sight that would be🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Weight loss surgery is a mindset. People seem to think they get the surgery and then they can sit back and do nothing.

As an example, if you take a cholesterol medicine, that does not mean you can eat fatty foods BECAUSE you are taking the cholesterol med. The mindset is well I take a cholesterol med so I don't have to be careful what I eat. NO NO NO

It's there to help you but it's not there to SOLVE your problem.

Same with weight loss surgery. It's done to help you , to start you at a baseline but YOU must go to the gym, take walks, watch the food, limit the alcohol (it's full of sugar), etc.

It's only been three years since her surgery, is she attending support groups? Most weight loss center/hospitals have after surgery programs to follow your progress and help you. She can't say she doesn't have time, if she can sit by the pool she can attend an hour meeting.

She is lucky she has a pool available to her privately. Swimming is a perfect exercise. It's easy on the joints and is fun. If I had a pool at my house I would be swimming every day. You can't go in, swim a round a little and say you exercised. Laps...laps.

I know she is probably stressed and that adds to weight gain but she has to follow through.

Reactions: 20

Today's video
This was the saddest thing I've ever watched. Poor Abbie clearly wanted to go home and they made her stay. If she doesn't like going to these things then why drag her? She is a 17-year-old girl, not money.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Imagine for a second that part of your “job” entailed you using giant sunglasses to hide the booze eyes surrounded by crows feet that Eye Arise has yet to touch. You have to make sure your three day dirty hair is just right in order to hide the tit ton of sun damage on your shoulders.
….and she catches herself saying she uses Slimescreen cream…😂
Only to top it off with a large Slime tumbler filled with some ice cold “I am a lying ass witch” tea to hide the seven chins of slobbery slothdom…..AND you STILL have to stretch your ugly mug to try and look nothing like what your sad reality has dished out 😂
Think I would rather keep my day job…if I had one…lmfao.
Hear that 🐽weeweewee🐽? Some of us don’t have to “work” by the pool. Some of us simply get to enjoy our lounge time

😊👀😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Weight loss surgery is a mindset. People seem to think they get the surgery and then they can sit back and do nothing.

As an example, if you take a cholesterol medicine, that does not mean you can eat fatty foods BECAUSE you are taking the cholesterol med. The mindset is well I take a cholesterol med so I don't have to be careful what I eat. NO NO NO

It's there to help you but it's not there to SOLVE your problem.

Same with weight loss surgery. It's done to help you , to start you at a baseline but YOU must go to the gym, take walks, watch the food, limit the alcohol (it's full of sugar), etc.

It's only been three years since her surgery, is she attending support groups? Most weight loss center/hospitals have after surgery programs to follow your progress and help you. She can't say she doesn't have time, if she can sit by the pool she can attend an hour meeting.

She is lucky she has a pool available to her privately. Swimming is a perfect exercise. It's easy on the joints and is fun. If I had a pool at my house I would be swimming every day. You can't go in, swim a round a little and say you exercised. Laps...laps.

I know she is probably stressed and that adds to weight gain but she has to follow through.
I am pretty sure that ship has sailed.

• Haha
Yes! She'll ride it right after she gets done honeschool with her "teacher"

When this neck fat first got noticed, I thought, aww she's growing a little neck weenis.
Now that I see it again, I see neck flaps. 👀
😆
I'm dying!!!!! A neck weenus....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s back with her meat guy…is this for three people?!😮
9D7A75A6-E42D-4E9F-B8B9-9EA5B25E7015.jpeg
C14058BC-D661-463C-B83C-6F0BE1F702FE.jpeg
A6722E0F-2202-4CE2-8D85-30BACB2121FF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.