Fathering Autism #134 Don’t Tell Pig Her Skin Looks Like Salami. If You Do She’ll Tell Her Mommy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far, yes. I have to watch in bits…cause I hate them. But..Abbie can be seen wandering aimlessly in the background around the pool area. No Nanny McPooPee teacher to be seen.
Dakari the Creeper is out in full force in the comment section. 🤢
I tried to listen but when Big P talks about mooning people....that was it for me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh please spill the tea! I know you are busy but when you have time. I love when you deconstruct them.

Please tell me there was a chance they saw this.
It was up for approximately 30 min before he deleted it, so I am confident the target audience was reached. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The fact he isn't blocked on all platforms blows my mind.

Even if he is harmless or not it encourages that attention from others who are not.
"Living with Abbi and her boyfriend and help them in life I love her so much".

All this comes from a man who has this on his facebook:

1662432611487.png

And yes I think he's dangerous and I don't think he'd hesitate if he was around her to try something. They are beyond fools for allowing him on their platforms.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Based on the comments, this didn’t go over quite the way he planned 😛
He knew he'd get alot of 'that camera was more important than having a good grip on his daughter' while laughing lard ass was , what was she doing? Waving from the boat? Who really lets a little tiny girl go parasailing?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh please spill the tea! I know you are busy but when you have time. I love when you deconstruct them.
They spent quite a lot of time defensively talking about getting their butts "whooped" and how it wasn't abusive,
even though they literally both spoke of having multiple wooden spoons broken over their rear ends as children.

I mean, does that give no one pause?

That's not a swat, that's not a spanking, that's not getting cuffed upside the head. That's horrifying. That's....awful. Wooden spoons? Multiple wooden spoons broken over a child's body? And we have multiple, multiple studies that show extreme "physical discipline" like this can lead to antisocial behaviors later in life.
Pardon me while I gesture widely at Asa & Priscilla here.

Couple other random thoughts
-Asa started his criminal career early by stealing his dad's truck, and apparently hasn't gotten any smarter about doing dumb tit after getting caught for leaving junk food wrappers behind.
-Priscilla, man. What the duck was her childhood. She didn't play with toys, she didn't watch TV, she was so poorly behaved that her mother brought in a professional of some sort, and her go-to option as a tween was to....moon her parents out the front door when she was pissed at them?? That's really out there. That's pretty far outside the realm of normal.
-Honestly, what was wrong with her? That whole story of hers was so fucked up. And I highly doubt she was a good teen. She was running around getting knocked up before marriage by an enlisted man. And you know Asa was not the first, just the first to get trapped.
-As they're lovingly, defensively, and quite painfully recounting their childhood discipline stories, I kept hearing Asa's snide "our children don't have rights" echoing in my mind and it made me very sad.
-"You're not allowed to do that anymore *eyeroll*eyeroll*" - yes, you can still spank your children. There are no laws against it. It's legal in all 50 states. In Florida the state supreme court has ruled that corporal punishment that leaves "significant" welts or bruising does not constitute abuse, so even disciplining your child to the point of bruising is allowed. What exactly are you not allowed to do anymore, Asa & Priscilla?
-I really like how Priscilla spent plenty of time in the first half whining about there being laws to require fences around pools but not retention ponds, yet in the second half whines about not being "allowed" to break wooden spoons over your child's butt. Do we only care about legislative powers sometimes when it comes to children's safety or?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
How much f-ing meat do 3 people need cooked up?! They are so disgusting. I know you can have left overs but my God cook want you need for that meal. No wonder she looks f-ing pregnant with triplets. Although, my own twin belly was cute compared to her slop of a gunt.
I was thinking the same thing! And just in a recent video it was mentioned they spent $500.00 for groceries and it might last a couple weeks but they don't eat any leftovers!!!! WTH..

• Sick
Reactions: 18
All talk and no action, kind of like his beastialityship with Pigrilla
Really? I had to read your beastialityship comment @ 12:04 am my time, eating candy corn! I’m glad I didn’t choke. You guys are so funny.

She's probably a humper who agreed to be filmed as most teachers wouldn't want to be filmed.
BINGO! …you win! Comment is spot on! As a RN, I worked as Unit Mgr at a nice LTC facility. Many times families would celebrate their loved ones Bdays, etc… They would take pics with the resident, family and staff. Many times I would be asked if I minded my pic taken with the resident and the family. I never said no BUT I can not see Assa even asking Ratchet?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
They spent quite a lot of time defensively talking about getting their butts "whooped" and how it wasn't abusive,
even though they literally both spoke of having multiple wooden spoons broken over their rear ends as children.

I mean, does that give no one pause?

That's not a swat, that's not a spanking, that's not getting cuffed upside the head. That's horrifying. That's....awful. Wooden spoons? Multiple wooden spoons broken over a child's body? And we have multiple, multiple studies that show extreme "physical discipline" like this can lead to antisocial behaviors later in life.
Pardon me while I gesture widely at Asa & Priscilla here.

Couple other random thoughts
-Asa started his criminal career early by stealing his dad's truck, and apparently hasn't gotten any smarter about doing dumb tit after getting caught for leaving junk food wrappers behind.
-Priscilla, man. What the duck was her childhood. She didn't play with toys, she didn't watch TV, she was so poorly behaved that her mother brought in a professional of some sort, and her go-to option as a tween was to....moon her parents out the front door when she was pissed at them?? That's really out there. That's pretty far outside the realm of normal.
-Honestly, what was wrong with her? That whole story of hers was so fucked up. And I highly doubt she was a good teen. She was running around getting knocked up before marriage by an enlisted man. And you know Asa was not the first, just the first to get trapped.
-As they're lovingly, defensively, and quite painfully recounting their childhood discipline stories, I kept hearing Asa's snide "our children don't have rights" echoing in my mind and it made me very sad.
-"You're not allowed to do that anymore *eyeroll*eyeroll*" - yes, you can still spank your children. There are no laws against it. It's legal in all 50 states. In Florida the state supreme court has ruled that corporal punishment that leaves "significant" welts or bruising does not constitute abuse, so even disciplining your child to the point of bruising is allowed. What exactly are you not allowed to do anymore, Asa & Priscilla?
-I really like how Priscilla spent plenty of time in the first half whining about there being laws to require fences around pools but not retention ponds, yet in the second half whines about not being "allowed" to break wooden spoons over your child's butt. Do we only care about legislative powers sometimes when it comes to children's safety or?
Per usual, the Maasses only want the government involved when it benefits them.

I’ve never really been on board the “Priscilla has an intellectual disability” train but after reading your rendition of her childhood stories…boy does that sound like some textbook “autistic before girls with minor symptoms were recognized as autistic” tit. No interest in toys, wildly inappropriate social behavior, unrealistic expectations of relationships and the people in them…all of which kind of continue today. No wonder she’s trying to train the “abnormal” out of Abbie and make her a Real Girl. That’s exactly what Candy did to her.

I wonder who was the one breaking spoons over Ada’s ass. Bruce? Dishy Dan? Jess? He talked about having an abusive stepmother…presumably, if he’s recounting the spoon stories lovingly, then whatever she did was WORSE and the spoons were the favored tool of one of his “good” parents. No wonder Emily stayed away from them for so long.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: that yellow dress needs to be thrown out, the sleeves are cutting off circulation no doubt!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I also wonder how many times they’ve hit Isaiah and Abbie in private, since they think it’s an appropriate punishment…and the only reason they don’t do it because they claim it’s not “allowed” anymore.

Thread suggestion:
Fathering Autism 135: It puts its feet on the Peloton or it gets the wooden spoon again

• Haha
I’ve never really been on board the “Priscilla has an intellectual disability” train but after reading your rendition of her childhood stories…boy does that sound like some textbook “autistic before girls with minor symptoms were recognized as autistic” tit. No interest in toys, wildly inappropriate social behavior, unrealistic expectations of relationships and the people in them…all of which kind of continue today. No wonder she’s trying to train the “abnormal” out of Abbie and make her a Real Girl. That’s exactly what Candy did to her.
When she said she didn't play with toys or watch TV years ago that was my first thought.

Now, after hearing this podcast, I think so even more. I'm still not on the intellectual disability train, because even though Priscilla is clearly dumb and 100% intellectually incurious, she's not intellectually disabled. But she was a child during a time where 'girls don't have autism' if they're not also very obviously mentally r-worded in a family that has very strict, very specific social roles enforced with an iron fist - I mean, from what she's said about her childhood and the way she still acts now, she checks boxes for mild/level 1 after having the demons/bad behavior/social issues beaten out of her.

tit. Just think about how she reacted when Atha didn't get her an Easter basket that first year.
Princess tantrum? Maybe. Socially inappropriate meltdown after an established and expected routine wasn't met? .....also maybe.

I also wonder how many times they’ve hit Isaiah and Abbie in private, since they think it’s an appropriate punishment…and the only reason they don’t do it because they claim it’s not “allowed” anymore.
Oh, quite a lot I'm sure. They had quite a few tells in that podcast that makes me almost certain of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Now, after hearing this podcast, I think so even more. I'm still not on the intellectual disability train, because even though Priscilla is clearly dumb and 100% intellectually incurious, she's not intellectually disabled. But she was a child during a time where 'girls don't have autism' if they're not also very obviously mentally r-worded in a family that has very strict, very specific social roles enforced with an iron fist - I mean, from what she's said about her childhood and the way she still acts now, she checks boxes for mild/level 1 after having the demons/bad behavior/social issues beaten out of her.

tit. Just think about how she reacted when Atha didn't get her an Easter basket that first year.
Princess tantrum? Maybe. Socially inappropriate meltdown after an established and expected routine wasn't met? .....also maybe.

💯💯💯☝☝☝💯💯💯

So many of the things P does to Abbie are done from a place of "This is what a typical 17 year old should do, should have, should wear etc therefore Abbie MUST do these things." I agree there is a strong likelihood that Candy treated P that way and P is continuing the cycle. P is desperate for approval and acceptance and she figures that Abbie will get more of those two things if P forces her into the typical teenage girly girl princess role. However, she doesn't want Abbie to be more accepted because it would benefit Abbie. No, it's because she (and Asshat) view their kids as extensions of themselves and P is more concerned with how Abbie reflects on her and affects other peoples' impressions of her (Priscilla).
I also think P is projecting onto Abbie when it comes to toys. In addition to not wanting Abbie to have toys because it highlights or emphasizes what mental age Abbie is, P never had an interest in toys and makes the reasoning that therefore Abbie is not interested in toys. With the fanny pack, P said it isn't painful or harmful for Abbie to wear. She is basing this on her own thoughts and feelings. It wouldn't be harmful or painful for P or Asshat to wear it, therefore it must be the same for Abbie.
When she just HAD to redo Abbie's room because it "made her sad every time she walked by it" and redid it in the style of a typical teenage girl bedroom that you'd see a lot on pintrest or instagram, rather than making a room that Abbie would actually love, that is just one of the many things P does more for herself than Abbie. These latest things with having Abbie drink decaf coffee and wear an absolutely useless fanny pack just add to that list. As I said before, she's treating Abbie like a dress up dolly rather than an actual person.
That last part about the easter basket, it does lean towards the latter option you mentioned. P tends to have these weepy moments when something isn't done the way she expected it to or not at all. This isn't to say you shouldn't have an emotional response to being disappointed or let down. Just that if the emotional response is out of proportion to the situation, that's where there tends to be a problem.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
*****THREAD SUGGESTION***Pig tried on the clothes, none of them fit
Stop gorging on all of the fatty tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
#135 thread suggestion
When the Massive family decided to parasail, they looked down and mistook Piggy for a whale.

• Haha
  • Heart
Asshat parasailing with his severely intellectually disabled daughter...unbelievable. You would think he would be taught a lesson by the fact that Abbie should not have been para sailing.. she had no way of agreeing to it..had no idea what was going on and how to act. What if she had a full on meltdown? Anything was possible?? Sounds like it could have been fatal and they are really reaching for content to admit to this idiotic event.

I wonder if Piggy insisted he take Abbie so she wouldn't have to control her on the boat? It should have been a father/son thing..

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
When she said she didn't play with toys or watch TV years ago that was my first thought.

Oh, quite a lot I'm sure. They had quite a few tells in that podcast that makes me almost certain of it.
I wonder where her food obsession falls into all of this. I always think about her involvement in shopping for the refreshments for food for the football games. In their old vlogs they showed quite a few times being in Costco filling two carts up. Priscilla was so committed to this and I’m sure it relates to her food issues. We’ve seen Candy’s pantry. It has its on dedicated room. I’m sure a big selling point for Priscilla in Moldy Manor was the walk in pantry. It’s pack to the brim.

Also, that post Priscilla made a few days ago about her Mom coming after anyone being mean to her. Was this a common occurrence when Priscilla was young? Was Priscilla teased because she was “different “? She was not saying this as a joke. She was serious. Priscilla can’t have a relationship with anyone unless they’re doing something for her. Which is part of her relationship with food. She can’t have a mother daughter relationship with Abbie because Abbie can’t do anything for her. Is Priscilla the one pushing Abbie to do house chores because it does something for her?

Reactions: 21
Asshat parasailing with his severely intellectually disabled daughter...unbelievable. You would think he would be taught a lesson by the fact that Abbie should not have been para sailing.. she had no way of agreeing to it..had no idea what was going on and how to act. What if she had a full on meltdown? Anything was possible?? Sounds like it could have been fatal and they are really reaching for content to admit to this idiotic event.

I wonder if Piggy insisted he take Abbie so she wouldn't have to control her on the boat? It should have been a father/son thing..
Bingo. Even at that age the Pig couldn't handle Abbie. She'd rather her dangle above the ocean than take care of her for a half hour. Useless.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.