Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raingirl

Chatty Member
Abbie's dress is pretty, but that hair do. All I can see is Cilla trying to make her look like a mini version of herself. And all I see when I look at Becca is Isaiah in drag.

View attachment 1535788

View attachment 1535787
Maybe I’m being a bitch, or ableist, but I don’t understand having Abbie as a bridesmaid. They all treat her more like a pet than a human being, so to me it smacks of those brides who dress up their dogs and have them walk down the aisle.
I’ll go sit in the corner now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Kimmied

VIP Member
The only person that got a work out in this video was Asa. His fat ass bent over trying to hook her in that bike was absolutely the biggest waste of time. She was scared, it was awkward. She’s not ready for that. They have little bicycle pedal things that you can put on the floor and sit in a chair and pedal. Start with something like that. She doesn’t get the concept, she’s not strong enough to do any of it on her own. She can’t even hold herself up on the bike. Stop setting her up to fail and start with something basic. Just a fucking waste of time that I’m sure the humpers will drool all over
I almost choked when Ass said the Peloton is dusty, wonder why that could be!!

I’m finally out of the hospital!! Go me!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Whimsical

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Oh my GOD you guys!!! :ROFLMAO:

The only person that got a work out in this video was Asa. His fat ass bent over trying to hook her in that bike was absolutely the biggest waste of time. She was scared, it was awkward. She’s not ready for that. They have little bicycle pedal things that you can put on the floor and sit in a chair and pedal. Start with something like that. She doesn’t get the concept, she’s not strong enough to do any of it on her own. She can’t even hold herself up on the bike. Stop setting her up to fail and start with something basic. Just a fucking waste of time that I’m sure the humpers will drool all over

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

therealamylynn

VIP Member
If Cilla has melt downs over things like school supplies and Easter baskets, I wonder how she reacted when she heard the news Asshat fathered another child.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

therealamylynn

VIP Member
They really need to stop with the "school" bullshit. She doesn't understand the "lessons" and can't do many of them. She's like a human puppet for them. Just let her be in peace. This is all done for the benefit of their pockets and nothing more.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Can asshat let Abby try to do something herself for once? Every single thing is hand over hand, and when he finally stops that he’s pointing to things to tell her that’s next. She can’t learn when you do everything for her ya asshole

• Heart
Reactions: 37

derr1117

VIP Member
It IS hard to relinquish control to others especially with your kids but they are right there. That is why I say if they went through a hospital with a respected autism neurologist they will set up things for you. They will help you find a good fit, it may take a few people but that's ok.

What is this persons credentials? How is she trained in working with autistic people?

I just find it so weird that they said THEY found her and THEY researched her.
I worked with the autism population for 20 something years and there’s no way in hell I’d work for this guy. Yeah you may be an expert on your daughter but dude I gots the experience. I‘d be butting heads on the daily with this ex convict. I pretty much have no filter so the first time he pisses me off I’m sure I would have mentioned his convict status..Jes sayin’

• Heart
  • Haha

Raingirl

Chatty Member
Nope, he was just being an f'ing asshole. He wanted her to get up off the floor and she started to yawn so he went to stick his fingers in her mouth.
I understand that Abbie is not independent, and never will be, but - damn - the frequency and the ways in which they violate her bodily autonomy is infuriating! 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Way to help those less fortunate, asshole. View attachment 1549930View attachment 1549931
What gets me is P makes the statement that neither of her kids need her anymore. What??? Does she know who her daughter is? Abbie will always need her just not in the way P wants it to be. She wants to pick and choose all the “mom” stuff she does. Guess what P, your daughter will need you the rest of your life. How about jumping in and taking care of what she does need help with, like her daily hygiene. What a sorry excuse of a mother.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
I agree, especially the last part of Abbie putting lids on cups. In what world will she ever be able to use that skill? She would have coffee and soda spilled everywhere. I see no point in this. I’m of the mindset how about getting her potty trained first.
Who the hell is going to want to buy coffee endorsed by 2 fat lazy fucks. America RUNS on Dunkin, not WADDLES on it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
When answering the question of why not just have her wear a back pack? We hear from Cilla, in between her obvious huffing and puffing.

View attachment 1541612

View attachment 1541613

So there it is once again. It's about what Cilla wants. Not what Abbie might prefer or what's comfortable for Abbie.

Lmao, wearing the cross body bag across her fat ass trying to hide it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1541617

Typical teen laying on the floor in the store.

View attachment 1541619
@therealamylynn
I saw your post last night while I was in bed and her purse looked like it had a tongue hanging down which gave me an idea. :unsure:
I got up today and started working on it. One thing led to another and here is my contribution for the day! 😁
:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂🐷🐽
BigPbuttpurse.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

What10001

Chatty Member
3 different spots (as far as I know) to catch their podcast, with a little over 100 comments combined. They are too shallow to recognize that at the end of the day, even the humpers don’t really give a shit about Ass Maassive and Pig Maassive, unless Abbie is somehow involved. They spent 30 minutes talking about random jobs they have had. Who gives a F? Just further proves they both are instant gratification needy narcissists that can’t keep consistent employment for any stretch of time. Their current “hustle” is this feeble attempt at a tiny chance they can be relevant without Sweet Girl. For what? A stab a fame and money from simply sitting on their fat asses? So Ass can buy more camera shit and Pig can buy more kimonos and pickled okra? Whale…doesn’t that sound so satisfying to the soul. 😂 Where do I sign up? 😂
My final take…Thank God I am not them. ❤
Honk Honk Mthr F’ers.😂
I had second hand embarrassment from that podcast. Why in the world would you be get on the internet and confirm to everyone listening y’all essentially had Isaiah raising Abbie on a mattress in the back of a shop at 8 years old. Poor kid hasn’t had a childhood since his sister was born. Then you two have “hustled” through life can’t keep a job for shit, too arrogant to work for anyone else. So basically you just want quick easy money and have zero work ethic, gotcha. Now you got pig talking about how much she enjoyed grocery shopping 😬 well obviously you do big p look at ya. She was in all her glory rolling through Publix drooling for two years. Eating all the snacks she could find. That was just embarrassing. They conveniently left out the part where asa didn’t want to be married. Where was big p hustling while asa was rustling those sheets 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35