Fathering Autism #134 Don’t Tell Pig Her Skin Looks Like Salami. If You Do She’ll Tell Her Mommy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only watched enough of the vlog to grab a few screenshots...I can't handle his voice any longer! :eek:😵😵
View attachment 1554935

He had freaking cameras all over the place in this vlog. 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1554936

It's nice to see he gets his ideas from here as the Peloton was mentioned by someone recently!!:unsure::ROFLMAO:😂😂
When Abbie sat down I was so rooting for her! 👏🎉🎆
Go ABBIE, GO!!!! Make this teaching moment so much work and miserable f
I think it was probably a split second..and it looked like she was smiling and having fun... although I wouldn't put it passed Asshat to photo shop.. not sure he is that skilled. Asshat uses the split second shots and there may be one where she is honking and really upset.. but it might appear as a smile....and he goes with it.. that is his thumbnail.. the HUMPERS will eat it up with a spoon and he knows it.

She is probably motioning for him to come here and rescue her from that machine that her feet are stuck in...desperately signing for help...and the humps think "sweet girl loves the Peloton".
But if you notice there's 2 different outfits, her smiling was that pinkish color outfit and the video was a grayish.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s a jerk and I hope this was painful, but this is cute of Abby.View attachment 1555271
Funny whenever Abs fails at doing anything involing her arms, Asshole blames it on her lack of arm strength. Looks to me whenever she does this strangling hold, she has quite a bit of strength. Watch out Pig.....one of these times she won't let go of your 4 chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That's not how it works. Abby has a Medicaid wavier, so she qualifies for these services. Her parents income has nothing to do with it due to her disability.
Thanks for confirming this. I wanted to say the same but was only 98% certain.

Reactions: 14
Abbie has no business on a machine like that. It's too dangerous for her. They need to get a simpler machine where her feet are not locked in. That's an accident waiting to happen.
He is probably banking on her getting injured so he can sue them and say that their equipment isn’t diverse enough for the disability community. 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
When this neck fat first got noticed, I thought, aww she's growing a little neck weenis.
Now that I see it again, I see neck flaps. 👀
😆
@Hotographer512
WEENUS memories!!! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂

BigPWEEnus.jpg

This is from Big P's post on December 28, 2021.

Wow, isn't this what Abbie just mastered in Homeschooling 101 this past month? :unsure:🤦‍♀️
Clearly, Abbie was pouring her own milk at the time Big P posted this nine months ago, right? I mean, why would she lie and tag the cereal company?🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:(for any new Tattlers not getting my humor, that was sarcastic) 😁

The Humpers are too hoodwinked by these boneheads to actually go back and read what was posted last week let alone take the time to actually go back over the years and see how full of tit this family truly is.
All of their content is nothing more than rinse and repeat every few months. Same BS, different day.

They can tag General Mills till the cows come home but that company is not biting!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
Abbiemilk.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
And of course she only comments back to the negative comments.
If this is a snapshot and supposedly putting "her best" on social media, this "best" comes across as a REAL shitshow,!! What is not being shown, that is scary, to even think about, the bad stuff happening and not being shown!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This person answers so many question in the vlog but this one made me LOL. "I'm pretty sure - I'm not sure"....LOL. 🤣 🤪 🤣

1662397491762.png

I don't even know what to say about this comment and answer other than attaching a GoPro to Abbie's spoon while trying to teach her to be independent making her own breakfast is a dick move. He really is the Flim Flam Man :mad:🖕🖕🖕

1662398191880.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
When answering the question of why not just have her wear a back pack? We hear from Cilla, in between her obvious huffing and puffing.

View attachment 1541612

View attachment 1541613

So there it is once again. It's about what Cilla wants. Not what Abbie might prefer or what's comfortable for Abbie.

Lmao, wearing the cross body bag across her fat ass trying to hide it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1541617

Typical teen laying on the floor in the store.

View attachment 1541619
Poor girl looks tired and overwhelmed from being in the shop. Can't they shop online or something instead if she finds shops too overwhelming?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Y’all look at the tire tracks! It looks like she got run over 😂
I don’t know who I’m more disgusted by: Abbie’s loving parents for preserving these memories, the humpers who love the shots, or me for reposting them. 😔

F59C33EC-6517-4609-B945-E9C4B88F1512.jpeg

995CDD0A-F760-43DB-85CA-9D946E341D69.jpeg

24B823F3-BBBE-49DC-B227-31BCB4C44431.jpeg

I am onboard with these concerns:

AC683669-3F76-4B0C-ADE3-75B49C433E15.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Atha and tit for Brains (PIG). Do you even read comments because this one is one you should pay attention to.

View attachment 1541686
This is spot on. As an autistic person, I completely agree

Here he is again, lying his ass off again. What fidgets? Show us the fcking fidgets, Atha.

View attachment 1541709
Her only "fidget" is a plastic bag 😐 She needs proper fidget toys like stretchy bands, squishy balls and poppers, not bloody plastic bags. Shows just where their priorities really lie

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Unless they don;t want her to be a typical teenager and then they get upset that people aren't woke enough to understand Abbies needs and abilities.
I don't think they are trying to hide abbies disability but they don't want people to know that she's only got the mental capacity of a 1 or 2 year old. They are hiding the fact that she's not potty trained. They want everyone to think that she will get a job, go to college, drive a car and live in her own place when we know she will never be able to do those things.

• Sick
This is Piggy's response to Abbie riding the bike. The person that commented said they felt sad watching Abbie on the bike. I don't care that CPS doesn't consider the things they do as abuse, but straight up Asa and Piggy are extremely abusive to Abbie. I said what I said, and I stand by that. Abbie did not willing to get on that bike you bleeping liar.

View attachment 1556163
Funny thing is, the tit-for-brains fool that she is, she can’t tell others how/what they feel when watching her child. She can only comment on how SHE feels. Unless she practices Jedi mind-control, that is 😳

Reactions: 15
I don't think they are trying to hide abbies disability but they don't want people to know that she's only got the mental capacity of a 1 or 2 year old. They are hiding the fact that she's not potty trained. They want everyone to think that she will get a job, go to college, drive a car and live in her own place when we know she will never be able to do those things.
I don't think they are hiding anything. However, they use Abbie's disability when it's convent for them, and want her to be a typical teen when it is convent for them. They could give two shits if it's good for Abbie.

• Sad
This is Piggy's response to Abbie riding the bike. The person that commented said they felt sad watching Abbie on the bike. I don't care that CPS doesn't consider the things they do as abuse, but straight up Asa and Piggy are extremely abusive to Abbie. I said what I said, and I stand by that. Abbie did not willing to get on that bike you bleeping liar.

View attachment 1556163
Yeah, Abbie did get on the bike, with a bit of help but she wasn’t given a choice, was she? I’m also quite sure she didn’t understand that her feet were going to be strapped into bike shoes that she wouldn’t be able to remove or that she was going to be forced to peddle.
I thought it was sad watching her cling to Asswipe, trying to get off and looking quite distressed. Then of course, she slid down onto the frame because she’s weak. The girl can’t even go on a walk without having to sit or lie down, yet they think it’s a great idea to put her on a Peloton.
I honestly think they’re well aware that she’s not going to make much progress in anything she does and this is all purely for the vlog and the Humpers who constantly claim they love Abbie, yet seem to have little empathy for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.