Fathering Autism #134 Don’t Tell Pig Her Skin Looks Like Salami. If You Do She’ll Tell Her Mommy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder where her food obsession falls into all of this. I always think about her involvement in shopping for the refreshments for food for the football games. In their old vlogs they showed quite a few times being in Costco filling two carts up. Priscilla was so committed to this and I’m sure it relates to her food issues. We’ve seen Candy’s pantry. It has its on dedicated room. I’m sure a big selling point for Priscilla in Moldy Manor was the walk in pantry. It’s pack to the brim.

Also, that post Priscilla made a few days ago about her Mom coming after anyone being mean to her. Was this a common occurrence when Priscilla was young? Was Priscilla teased because she was “different “? She was not saying this as a joke. She was serious. Priscilla can’t have a relationship with anyone unless they’re doing something for her. Which is part of her relationship with food. She can’t have a mother daughter relationship with Abbie because Abbie can’t do anything for her. Is Priscilla the one pushing Abbie to do house chores because it does something for her?
Food was probably the only way P could find to connect with, and make Candy proud. What a sick and twisted family!!!!!!!

Asshat parasailing with his severely intellectually disabled daughter...unbelievable. You would think he would be taught a lesson by the fact that Abbie should not have been para sailing.. she had no way of agreeing to it..had no idea what was going on and how to act. What if she had a full on meltdown? Anything was possible?? Sounds like it could have been fatal and they are really reaching for content to admit to this idiotic event.

I wonder if Piggy insisted he take Abbie so she wouldn't have to control her on the boat? It should have been a father/son thing..
I wanted to vomit when he was handed the go pro. How deranged are they? Her safety and well-being took Second fiddle to content. I feel not one drop of sorry for anything that happens with this family.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion.

Missing teacher, missing mole, dusty Peloton and white-board goals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
If Cilla has melt downs over things like school supplies and Easter baskets, I wonder how she reacted when she heard the news Asshat fathered another child.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
If Cilla has melt downs over things like school supplies and Easter baskets, I wonder how she reacted when she heard the news Asshat fathered another child.
I don't know... she probably felt like she "won" because Ass came back to her not staying with this other woman. (Not buying Ass didnt know she was pregnant. The woman being pregnant was probably the only reason Ass ran back to P)

And it gave her ammunition for any argument/fight until the end of time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion
Round and round and round it goes
Pigs waist is about to explode

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

Looking dead on the beach, fear not, the cameras never far out of reach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The only person that got a work out in this video was Asa. His fat ass bent over trying to hook her in that bike was absolutely the biggest waste of time. She was scared, it was awkward. She’s not ready for that. They have little bicycle pedal things that you can put on the floor and sit in a chair and pedal. Start with something like that. She doesn’t get the concept, she’s not strong enough to do any of it on her own. She can’t even hold herself up on the bike. Stop setting her up to fail and start with something basic. Just a bleeping waste of time that I’m sure the humpers will drool all over
I almost choked when Ass said the Peloton is dusty, wonder why that could be!!

I’m finally out of the hospital!! Go me!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Pretty sure any decent parent, who doesn't rely on exploiting a vulnerable person and community for income, would be limiting access to their child seeing tit like this. And yes every video and picture gives people access to your child. Made worse when that child is shown in compromised situations and moments.

Seeing ANY person, regardless of ability, this hyperfocused on my child would make me ill. I wouldn't be selling my child online like the Maasholes do in the first place though.

And ya this person has a few accounts

I almost choked when Ass said the Peloton is dusty, wonder why that could be!!

I’m finally out of the hospital!! Go me!
Glad you are out of the hospital. Take care of yourself Kimmied 💛

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder where her food obsession falls into all of this. I always think about her involvement in shopping for the refreshments for food for the football games. In their old vlogs they showed quite a few times being in Costco filling two carts up. Priscilla was so committed to this and I’m sure it relates to her food issues. We’ve seen Candy’s pantry. It has its on dedicated room. I’m sure a big selling point for Priscilla in Moldy Manor was the walk in pantry. It’s pack to the brim.

Also, that post Priscilla made a few days ago about her Mom coming after anyone being mean to her. Was this a common occurrence when Priscilla was young? Was Priscilla teased because she was “different “? She was not saying this as a joke. She was serious. Priscilla can’t have a relationship with anyone unless they’re doing something for her. Which is part of her relationship with food. She can’t have a mother daughter relationship with Abbie because Abbie can’t do anything for her. Is Priscilla the one pushing Abbie to do house chores because it does something for her?
She probably had to be committed to a mental institution.
If she read all our comments here on Tattle Life she would have to be committed to a mental institution. No such luck though, as she had Assa block her from all these sites, that was when she found out that not everyone likes her. It was such a blow to her, to find out in her late 30s that there are people out there that actually don't like her...SHOCKER ALERT😲😲 This was all in his 'confession' video, and I think after they posted that, that even more people didn't like her, trying to be all Tammy Wynette 'Stand By Your Man'. I really wish she would sneak onto Tattle Life and take a lil peek, she would probably run screaming "Atha they don't like me, they REALLY don't like me!!😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭" No witch, people actually hate you😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Awwww, Asshat was all in his feels promoting an old vlog where his not so little anymore Sweet Girl was featured on some "internet news" channel about riding her bike. He is so distraught and missing the old glory days of being a legend in his own mind.
I’m sorry if I am repeating earlier comments. I’m catching up! I know we discussed that tv show he thinks “picked up” the story of the bike riding. I do think someone actually emailed that show. I also know, not that I watch much TV that clips are submitted. Ass is the one that sent them that clip.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure any decent parent, who doesn't rely on exploiting a vulnerable person and community for income, would be limiting access to their child seeing tit like this. And yes every video and picture gives people access to your child. Made worse when that child is shown in compromised situations and moments.

Seeing ANY person, regardless of ability, this hyperfocused on my child would make me ill. I wouldn't be selling my child online like the Maasholes do in the first place though.

Where does he come up with this tit? He repeats a few things consistently over a host of comments. Makes me wonder if he in fact has met Abbie somewhere. School? Camp?
ps…..
Y’all are slaying it with these Thread Suggestions…ALL of you have had me tickled all morning. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I skimmed enough to grab this screenshot and could not deal with hearing their actual voices so I skipped actually watching it!
That cup is enormous. :oops:I guess everything is bigger in Florida, apparently! :unsure: :ROFLMAO:😂😂
That yellow dress has seen better days. 🤦‍♀️
IMG_E3774.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know who this woman is that's posing with them at Disney? Abbie's stalker put this up.

1662481622308.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13

What a creeper 🤬🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.