Fathering Autism #134 Don’t Tell Pig Her Skin Looks Like Salami. If You Do She’ll Tell Her Mommy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations and a Pig Gunt sized Thank You to our Tattler @SCCOct66 for a puuuurfect, hilarious new thread title. ❤😻❤
Happy Sunday! Happy New Thread!
92D1BAE8-781A-4E17-B4BF-F6A35FBAF009.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks!! I swear these people make it easy - the titles just write themselves!! 😂
tit is hilarious. I was reading the suggestions out loud to Man Meow, Drinking coffee and laughing our asses off. 😂
Our Tattle threads have been soooo much fun as of late. Thanks Pig. Thanks Moobie Dick face!🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So.. can someone tell me real quick… are they really going to be teaching her now?

btw, Asa, if this was a parody, I can’t believe you can devote a room for fun but not for real.

CCF3EE31-2EF7-4DB1-AACC-27EFBECFB6F8.jpeg

awww Asa and Cilla so cute together!
C4BEFCB6-2347-4505-B8F2-FEB74F16D5A2.jpeg

Ah!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Interesting that Assa’s response (to the poster who objected to his classroom “parody”) said that Abbie will “probably “ never drive 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Interesting that Assa’s response (to the poster who objected to his classroom “parody”) said that Abbie will “probably “ never drive 🤣
Yeah. Those comments are either delusional or dishonest. Hard to say which.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
OMG Ya'll, I nearly partied through the aisles today as I was school shopping for the boy. They didn't have much fall wear out yet, but I did manage to pick him up two new long sleeve shirts, and some jeans with elastic waist! I'll wait a couple of more weeks when they change to their full fall/winter clothing stock. He has got a wee bit taller since I last bought him new clothes-still skinny as a rail though. He got a new back pack too, so he's all set! Tuesday is the DAY!!! I know ya'll probably don't care, but I am stoked. These past few weeks have been ROUGH. I've also been inspired to start clicker training my dogs and I am having a blast with that. I was their fave human in the entire world today when their "class" was in session and tails were wagging!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Abbie's dress is pretty, but that hair do. All I can see is Cilla trying to make her look like a mini version of herself. And all I see when I look at Becca is Isaiah in drag.

1661723698542.png

1661723682100.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She looks scared and drugged into oblivion, paraded around like a show pony. Pisses me the
f😡ck off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Idk know what it is but I always feel like her head looks weird on her body when they post photos like this….not sure what it is.
It's the "hunch" in her neck. It's so bad now that her head is shoved significantly more forward than the average person and that makes head-on photos look weird.
It's like forced perspective.

0_cFYRkmNwVdK7TXYn.jpg

Looks like they put the margs down long enough today to get a vlog out!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.