Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a fantastic book about her from Michele Albion. I know the author personally ;)

Thank you, the books sound wonderful! Eleanor was quite a woman - very much ahead of her time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wooooow….
Why do we even question these peoples actions when this is what they’ve always believed..
This is from their 2nd ever vlog..

It short but Had to break into two parts for size)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Watching tonight's vlog with Abbie and the ice cubes, I wonder if part of her stimming is sound related. I wonder if they played ASMR sounds for Abbie at bedtime to sound like ice cubes or the crinckley bag noises would sooth her to sleep?

Wooooow….
Why do we even question these peoples actions when this is what they’ve always believed..
This is from their 2nd ever vlog..

It short but Had to break into two parts for size)
View attachment 1531167
View attachment 1531168
AND...they truly don't :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So here in the states, we have a law that you can turn right on a red light after stopping as long as the coast is clear. Do you all have that - left on red?
Well unless you live in a big city we don't really have stoplights/traffic lights - at least not where I live! So it's not really something I can practice lol idk 🤣
Remember only about 5 million people live in NZ lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Watching tonight's vlog with Abbie and the ice cubes, I wonder if part of her stimming is sound related. I wonder if they played ASMR sounds for Abbie at bedtime to sound like ice cubes or the crinckley bag noises would sooth her to sleep?
I think it's highly likely that it is sound related. She seemed to enjoy the sound of the ice cubes and that's why she kept moving them around with the straw, same with stimming with the ziploc bag or and piece of paper she can find.

Maybe our parents of autism/ND kids can answer this better but I think playing those sorts of sounds would actually keep her awake because they engage her attention. I don't know if more traditional relaxing sounds might work like ocean waves etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Candace Lorraine Keller is a wuss.
Such a weak lame ass response.
I thought she was Billie Sue badass the way percillerpotamus was talking.
What's the matta Candace?
Your Pottamus put you in the ring.
It's a little late for all this love and be kind bullshit.
😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
SHE TRIED TO LIGHT A CANDLE WITH A PAPER TOWEL!?

WHAT THE HELL!?

NO ONE SHOULD OF BRED WITH THIS WOMAN… ABSOLUTE DARWIN AWARD WINNER!

I can’t…

PAPER TOWEL!?
I've been doing it wrong all these years.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does everything revolve around food?? I think there are much more milestones to hit before grocery shopping. Abbie carrying weekly $500 worth of groceries is not going to help her quality of life. Priorities- just saying.
The $500 grocery trip blows my effing mind. I just thought about that again earlier today when I put in my grocery order for the weekend. A week's worth of food, family of 4, $156 - and that includes some convenience foods for younger child's packed lunch, a couple stock-up pantry items, & I splurged on some donuts from the bakery. $550ish is my normal monthly grocery budget!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So…have y’all noticed how out of breath Pig and Ass get just simply walking? Pig was holding that Dunkin’ cup and sucking wind in this vlog. The heavy breathing makes me think of this every time. Whale…there are many things relating to these two fat back bastards that make me think of this video, but draw your own parallels as you see fit. ENJOY!❤
I live for the day they have to grease the door frames to get Pig in the back of Tammy’s My 600lb Life van. 😂
Car Wash Joe!!!!! I have thought this same thing!!!’ 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The $500 grocery trip blows my effing mind. I just thought about that again earlier today when I put in my grocery order for the weekend. A week's worth of food, family of 4, $156 - and that includes some convenience foods for younger child's packed lunch, a couple stock-up pantry items, & I splurged on some donuts from the bakery. $550ish is my normal monthly grocery budget!!!
Ours averages $115.00 family of three. But then again they eat like a family of 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.