Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie was wearing a completely different outfit..both top and bottom in the vacuuming then in the PE..so most likely they are different days.
I hate this Fugly Bittcchh. The teacher needed a day off. Ha ha šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. I bet she did. Yea and she didnā€™t stress about it because she told he witch Assa, Geth your daughter.
I am thankful I'm not fat and ugly like you, Pigfucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I call on my expert, @Lizaable90 for help with this. It's been a while since this was discussed and I'm losing brain cells daily. šŸ™ƒ
My understanding is, in Florida, kids who get the medicaid waiver, cannot receive the $900.00 Social Security check. It's one or the other?
The waiver is not income based but SSD is so Abbie wouldn't qualify due to Hambeast income.
Lizaable90, do the kids ever age out of the waiver?
Thanks for your help! šŸ˜†
At this time, Abbie cannot receive SSI (which is all she would be qualified to receive), due to her parents income and assets.

Once she turns 18 years old, A&P can apply for her to receive it. But, here is the biggest issue, A&P will have to make a budget for these funds. They will have to show SSA (or SSA will contact their mortgage company) and take their mortgage payment and divide it by 3. They will take their taxes and do the same. They will do this with all basic power, water, etcā€¦ Here is the kicker, Abbieā€™s $841 (which is the base SSI payment and Florida SSA doesnā€™t have supplement), they will deduct this from Abbieā€™s base care. If these amounts (mortgage, power, insurance, etc), once divided and subtracted off, still leave a balance, then that will be deducted from the $841 and could cause Abbie to receive very little or no payment (as the federal government says the parent/guardian, is providing ā€œin kindā€ monies and we donā€™t have to support as much).

Example:
House payment: $2300. Abbieā€™s 1/3: $766.67
Power: $250. Abbieā€™s 1/3: $83.33
Water: $100. Abbieā€™s 1/3: $33.33
Insurance: $130 Abbieā€™s 1/3: $43.33
Food: $600. Abbieā€™s 1/3: $200.00

Abbieā€™s Total Spending: $1,126.66
SSI subtraction: $841 = 285.66 (considered ā€œin-kind)
So, the total payment Abbie would be set to receive would only be: $555.34***
(***these are totally fabricated numbers)

Once Abbie is to ever go in residential care, those funds would be immediately stopped..

But, Abbieā€™s waiver is an adult waiver and would never stop, no matter her parentā€™s nor her income..ā€™

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Pig teaching water aerobics is like Abbie teaching calculus.
Moobie referencing the artificial sweetner in Gatorade. Tho cute. Maybe someone should tell Fatty McGee to check the sweetner in Dunkinā€™ drinks as well as MIO drops. You would almost have to take a semester of dummy class to fully reach the level of dumbassery these two hover around.
I saw this online and couldn't believe the amount of sugar in these. I only get a regular hot coffee with 2 creams in. Ok, ok, and a donut or two. But I don't go there 10 times or more a week like those swines do.
Screenshot_20220825-152201_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
my dad showed us that it takes 15 min.to vacuum,clean the filter,sweep the 'deck'.....have Abbie help you with this,Dumbass.
I find vacuumig to be very relaxing. I love doing it and like you said, it takes no time to maintain when you keep a clean pool. I bet their pool needs to be shocked in a big way and they are too lazy to analyze the water.

• Heart
Oh, you see, they deserve the Medicaid waiver funds, the education funds, the healthcare funds, the therapy funds, and they'll deserve the ~$900/month in SSI Abbie will get when she turns 18 + full Medicaid coverage. They worked hard and they legitimately need it!!
Those other people don't deserve it because those other people are just scamming the system and choosing not to work and buying new cars with all the government handouts.

I'm ecstatic about the student loans. I don't have any student loans. I took a small amount many years ago & paid them off, and when I went back to college about 6 years ago I had a full ride plus a little extra between grants & scholarships.
Priscilla's simple little mind can only comprehend that she didn't "wait it out." She seems to have no ability or desire to understand that millions of people now have a few extra hundred bucks a month that, instead of padding the pockets of loan servicers, will go straight back into the economy. That means more people can afford a vacation to places like Florida, will move money through the economy where she lives, and how that's a really good thing for everyone. It also means, with the interest & repayment changes on loans going forward, that the benefit will continue for years to come.

But no, she just can't understand that because she personally doesn't see an immediate benefit from it in terms of her son's college education. She only sees those other people who haven't made bank scamming vulnerable people on the back of their disabled daughter having a little relief in their budgets.

Hey Priscilla.
Let's talk about what sort of tax breaks you get with SelfieWRLD being a woman-owned business, one which hires nominally disabled people.
Let's talk about how much child support your husband never paid because he put your family's limited assets in your name, and thus how much assistance his ex-fling had to rely on after he fucked and ran.
Let's talk about all sorts of loopholes you cheerfully exploit to pad your pockets at the expense of truly vulnerable people.
Can we talk about that, Priscilla?
I was going to comment on this but you covered it so perfectly I don't need to :mšŸ‘ā£šŸØ

• Heart
Reactions: 12
there is a documentary about Eleanor which portrayed him as a womanizer and pretty much a crappy husband.
There is a fantastic book about her from Michele Albion. I know the author personally ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet I know more about Candace Lorraine Keller than she knows about me.
Bring your ruckus Candace!!
I'll wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It is. Insurance won't take anything with outdated codes or terms. Infantile Autism is a very outdated term. It wasn't even used on my son's report in 2006. His just says "Autistic Disorder with Global Developmental Delay".
Hi.

Would you mind sharing what age your child was diagnosed? I am currently going through a diagnosis journey with my son. He will likely receive gloval development delay for now (he is 18 months old) and then autism assesment will be around 2yrs of age.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
well for a start, good Old Candi Lorraine wonā€™t fit on an airplane seat to get across the Atlantic so I think Iā€™m safe from her. Is this the equivalent of little kids threatening to get their big brother on them. What a child! šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Or like GodCilla threatening ā€œIā€™m gonna tell your mommyā€ lmfao!!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Abbie has always helped carry in grocery bags idk why Asa is pretending this is something new.....weird.

YES! I literally just made a similar comment. He's pretending like this is a great achievement when she has been helping with groceries for years.
Why does everything revolve around food?? I think there are much more milestones to hit before grocery shopping. Abbie carrying weekly $500 worth of groceries is not going to help her quality of life. Priorities- just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi.

Would you mind sharing what age your child was diagnosed? I am currently going through a diagnosis journey with my son. He will likely receive gloval development delay for now (he is 18 months old) and then autism assesment will be around 2yrs of age.
He was 2yrs old. He is now 18yrs old.

• Heart
I think we know who cilla is posting aboutā€¦looks like her sis in law and her dont exactly share the same opinions šŸ‘€
I like his sis & her wife a lot. Hard to believe they are related .... easy to understand why they have run a mile.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
SHE TRIED TO LIGHT A CANDLE WITH A PAPER TOWEL!?

WHAT THE HELL!?

NO ONE SHOULD OF BRED WITH THIS WOMANā€¦ ABSOLUTE DARWIN AWARD WINNER!

I canā€™tā€¦

PAPER TOWEL!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So cilla says her mom is coming for us when big p decides to stop being a social media star. So are you admitting your ā€œhatersā€ are going to make you stop? Why else would she come after us? She tries so hard to portray that nothing bothers her, but sheā€™s so incredibly insecure.
Where is this conversation?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.