Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know that this moment from last night's vlog had to be made into a gif... maybe Asshat did it on purpose because the gifs are usually of Princess P and he got jealous. lol

I call this, the doofus dance. Anyone else have a name for it? lol

New_School_Activity_cropped-min.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I swear I remember Abby bringing in multiple bags of groceries in the past. Asshat would make her go out and help when big p came home from the store

Reactions: 27

Let me guess because I can't watch 14 minutes of their bullshit right now:

The rehabilitation of Priscilla Maass, SUPER(sized)mom continues?
so this vlog was Wednesday. They posted the picture of them in the pool at 4pm Florida time of them in the pool saying it was a PE lesson. Before this they brought back dunkin and said it was after school coffee. They then sat down to drink the coffee in the kitchen and then got ready to go in the pool and then did some swimming and exercises in the pool all before 4pm. It was the day after cilla posted about Abbie not going to sleep so the teacher started later. Is it just me but, how was there time for school??!

also if it was this easy and quick to teach her to use two handles, why have they never taught her in her 17 years? They make themselves look stupid.

Reactions: 30
Oh dear god.. they have her attempting to use a vegetable peeler. How long until she’s going to the er because she peeled the skin off her hands

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh dear god.. they have her attempting to use a vegetable peeler. How long until she’s going to the er because she peeled the skin off her hands
I hope Abbie confuses cilla’s skin for food and starts peeling the salami skin off with the peeler. Would save her going to the doctors about it! Ass Face could film it for content and say that Abbie learnt to be a surgeon. The humpers would love it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Pig teaching water aerobics is like Abbie teaching calculus.
Moobie referencing the artificial sweetner in Gatorade. Tho cute. Maybe someone should tell Fatty McGee to check the sweetner in Dunkin’ drinks as well as MIO drops. You would almost have to take a semester of dummy class to fully reach the level of dumbassery these two hover around.
Pigcilla's MIO drops AKA embalming fluid goes right along with her morgue makeup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So let me get this straight. For the last 17 years they didn't give two shits as to how Abbie carried a plastic grocery bag and are JUST NOW telling her to use both handles? I mean, that was one of the easiest things I have shown my kiddo ever since he started helping us carry in groceries years ago. I do help him get the bags out of the trunk, so maybe I should not help him get them on his hand? But honestly, as long as the tit is not falling out, should I really care that much how he holds them? The dude helps me carry everything. Even carries 20lbs bags of dog food with no fuss.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Pigcilla's MIO drops AKA embalming fluid goes right along with her morgue makeup.
It sure does. 😂 She probably keeps HV Ranch packets in the bathroom to keep her Swine nether yay yah and gunt rolls powdered up and non sticky. 😂
What a pussy….
😂😂😂

I am still hee hawing over that. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whale…in that case…
Hi Candy Von Hog!👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
How ya doin’?
🐽
View attachment 1530899each
Maybe she could teach her piglet to do some truffle snuffling, I'm sure Piggy's mum knows how to do it.

I mean what 40 year old Pigrillatrufflesnufflepus asks mummy to protect them from mean comments?

Who the duck lets their profound IDD child use a peeler? They really do want her to be a slave, to earn her keep so that they don't have to do anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So…have y’all noticed how out of breath Pig and Ass get just simply walking? Pig was holding that Dunkin’ cup and sucking wind in this vlog. The heavy breathing makes me think of this every time. Whale…there are many things relating to these two fat back bastards that make me think of this video, but draw your own parallels as you see fit. ENJOY!❤
I live for the day they have to grease the door frames to get Pig in the back of Tammy’s My 600lb Life van. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why on earth did they need to wait until she is 17 and has a private teacher for her to learn how to pick up a bag?
Does he even realize how they look by admitting things like this?
What a dumbass.
why wait until she is 17 to have her do any kind of exercise? how long you have that pool,Asshole? You,your wife,and child just use it to float in...and you being a PE coach is like me being an astronaut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
everything they have shown us in this ‘home schooling’ are things that she has been doing for years- making breakfast, hoovering, packing bags etc. the only thing that is even vaguely new is shopping from a list. There is zero point in her hoovering, she doesn’t understand she is cleaning, she doesn’t understand the reason we clean and what would happen if we don’t. She doesn’t need to be able to do it- she won’t ever live independently. Even if assface says it’s so she can feel like she is contributing to the household, she has no concept of that when she is hoovering. I’d rather see her move those stupid place settings off the table everyday- at least there is an easy to learn link for her to feel like what she is doing has a purpose. She will know that moving them means tea time. Aimlessly pushing a hoover around has no linked positive consequence for her so it serves no purpose to her. They are purely picking the tasks that will make their life easier. They need to pick skills that will give her a bit of control and a sense of purpose in her life even if those tasks have to be made a bit easier for her so that she can do them without as much help. Things like adapted clothes, smaller jugs, do a step for her but not the whole task, visuals. With the right supports in place I think there would be lots that she could do semi-independently even if she can’t do the whole thing. I would also like to see her have thing in her life that she enjoys- Assface get her some sensory toys/children’s toys that she has access to all the time or even at set times through the day would be better than what she has now. She has nothing that brings her enjoy enjoyment and you can see it in her eyes!
I wonder where all the toys sent to Abby when they had a PO box ended up. I know they use to have a special drawer where they put all the gift cards the humpers sent them but can't remember seeing Abby with her toys. Did they throw them away or put them in the closet of misfit toys? Knowing what kind of scammers they are maybe they returned them to the store if the packaging was still intact. I mean that is what they do with all her Christmas/birthday toys so it is not like they haven't done it before. Anything would be better than her stimming with a Ziploc bag or torn up paper.

Reactions: 18
So they finally got their wish.. Abbie drinking sugary syrupy "coffee"..I guess if they put enough sugar in it she will drink it. The Massive's probably take in more calories drinking "coffee" then most people take in the entire day.

Wheew HEEEW Abbie picked up the grocery sack with both handles...of course it was filled up with Oreo cookies.

Asshat thinks he will have more "follow thru" now that they are home schooling.. what an idiot.

Why did this say the best on it...what was best about it??

Pig having fake motherly moments...$$$$ cha Ching...

Again... no home schooling or teacher shown.
Abbie has always helped carry in grocery bags idk why Asa is pretending this is something new.....weird.

I swear I remember Abby bringing in multiple bags of groceries in the past. Asshat would make her go out and help when big p came home from the store
YES! I literally just made a similar comment. He's pretending like this is a great achievement when she has been helping with groceries for years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Asshat teaching karate and home decor....as well as PE
I can’t stand when people do that to their pillows. I hate the look. My opinion I guess.

Asshat teaching karate and home decor....as well as PE
I can’t stand when people do that to their pillows. I hate the look. My opinion I guess.

They are such dumb asses! Is this really a necessary task for her to learn? She will never be independent with this, for good reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
That pool drives me nuts. It is filthy. Why can't those lard arses vacuum the shite from the floor of the pool? They don't have jobs, they have all the time in the world to maintain that pool. Why isn't the water being backwashed to lower the level for the intake skimmer? They have ZERO clue what they are doing. They are so lazy that I'm surprised that they don't have a Dolphin robotic cleaner. Those are great for people who have actual jobs to go to and for lazy sloths who don't vacuum.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That pool drives me nuts. It is filthy. Why can't those lard arses vacuum the shite from the floor of the pool? They don't have jobs, they have all the time in the world to maintain that pool. Why isn't the water being backwashed to lower the level for the intake skimmer? They have ZERO clue what they are doing. They are so lazy that I'm surprised that they don't have a Dolphin robotic cleaner. Those are great for people who have actual jobs to go to and for lazy sloths who don't vacuum.
my dad showed us that it takes 15 min.to vacuum,clean the filter,sweep the 'deck'.....have Abbie help you with this,Dumbass.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.