Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heck yeah!!
witch better watch out.
We'll make a tattle thread about her big ugly ass.
Hey...do you think she reads here and that's what has her all wound up? Where else would she read so much "hate" about her precious percillerpotamus?
I think she might read here! Or maybe some other snarky site Im unaware of, lol.
They delete negative comments on their pages so quickly, she cant be seeing too much there.
But how funny that she admits they have enough people hating on them that Mama calls her daily! DAILY!
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Good Lord, hereโ€™s the screen shot. ๐Ÿ™„
Riiiiiigggghhhht.
A 69 year old former school bus driver whose pride & joy is raising the dysfunctional, disordered Priscilla Maass knows everything about all the haters online, and her elderly obese self is gonna DO STUFF about it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yes, when I said 'secretary' I was going to add "cough" but didn't know how it would go over. The place was very interesting and it was so amazing how primitive it was. I think when we went we did go into the Little White House, it may have been partitioned off. I'll have to ask my other half who might remember, that was about 20 yrs ago, lol
Iโ€™m jealous! ๐Ÿ˜ป

• Heart
Reactions: 8
there is a documentary about Eleanor which portrayed him as a womanizer and pretty much a crappy husband.
They had a strange marriage. Almost like a partnership. His mommy threatened to disinherit him after Eleanor found out about Lucy in 1918 and wanted a divorce. No divorce. He was a true Mommas boy.

Reactions: 10

Let me guess because I can't watch 14 minutes of their bullshit right now:

The rehabilitation of Priscilla Maass, SUPER(sized)mom continues?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Riiiiiigggghhhht.
A 69 year old former school bus driver whose pride & joy is raising the dysfunctional, disordered Priscilla Maass knows everything about all the haters online, and her elderly obese self is gonna DO STUFF about it!!

Just wait until Wideload Wayne sits on the haters....that'll learn 'em ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So cilla says her mom is coming for us when big p decides to stop being a social media star. So are you admitting your โ€œhatersโ€ are going to make you stop? Why else would she come after us? She tries so hard to portray that nothing bothers her, but sheโ€™s so incredibly insecure.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

I only just started the vlog and I'm already annoyed. lol
P comes home with Dunkins for everyone, including Abbie, and makes a point of making Abbie say thank you to her. Then we have Asshat with one of his favorite things to say "Everyone always asks (insert question that no one actually asked, here)" about what Abbie gets from Dunkin and it's a small decaf something or other. That's ridiculous. P probably decided to start getting that for Abbie because P wants to have a typical teenage girl who drinks coffee. Just get her some fruit juice, or chocolate milk, chocolate shake whatever.

Then we have footage of Abbie stimming with the ice cubes in her drink, moving them around with her straw and staring at them. A&P chuckle at her and say they have no idea what she's doing, why she's doing it. I don't know, could it be she's trying to get some sensory input because you two idiots won't let her have stim toys/objects so she has to make do with what you do allow her to have??

Double ugh for them talking about her right in front of her, again. As I've said before, I don't care how much Abbie understands, doing that is dehumanizing and disrespectful as duck.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

So they finally got their wish.. Abbie drinking sugary syrupy "coffee"..I guess if they put enough sugar in it she will drink it. The Massive's probably take in more calories drinking "coffee" then most people take in the entire day.

Wheew HEEEW Abbie picked up the grocery sack with both handles...of course it was filled up with Oreo cookies.

Asshat thinks he will have more "follow thru" now that they are home schooling.. what an idiot.

Why did this say the best on it...what was best about it??

Pig having fake motherly moments...$$$$ cha Ching...

Again... no home schooling or teacher shown.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So Grandma was a school bus driverโ€ฆ. I know she also got Big P a job at the โ€docksโ€ where she thinks she worked a corporate job - after working some basic jobs like being a check out chick at Lowes. (and no disrespect to such workers - itโ€™s just the airs they put on )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Good Lord, hereโ€™s the screen shot. ๐Ÿ™„
well for a start, good Old Candi Lorraine wonโ€™t fit on an airplane seat to get across the Atlantic so I think Iโ€™m safe from her. Is this the equivalent of little kids threatening to get their big brother on them. What a child! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Pig teaching water aerobics is like Abbie teaching calculus.
Moobie referencing the artificial sweetner in Gatorade. Tho cute. Maybe someone should tell Fatty McGee to check the sweetner in Dunkinโ€™ drinks as well as MIO drops. You would almost have to take a semester of dummy class to fully reach the level of dumbassery these two hover around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So now these heifers are also "teaching" water aerobics to Abigail Lorraine????
Too bad Asshat didn't have an underwater camera filming the water aerobics like he did for Sandy...I imagine it would look like a couple of manatees doing ballet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Why on earth did they need to wait until she is 17 and has a private teacher for her to learn how to pick up a bag?
Does he even realize how they look by admitting things like this?
What a dumbass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So they finally got their wish.. Abbie drinking sugary syrupy "coffee"..I guess if they put enough sugar in it she will drink it. The Massive's probably take in more calories drinking "coffee" then most people take in the entire day.

Wheew HEEEW Abbie picked up the grocery sack with both handles...of course it was filled up with Oreo cookies.

Asshat thinks he will have more "follow thru" now that they are home schooling.. what an idiot.

Why did this say the best on it...what was best about it??

Pig having fake motherly moments...$$$$ cha Ching...

Again... no home schooling or teacher shown.
I don't think that teacher is going to be there very long. Ass needs someone to teach Abbie that is camera friendly. I get the impression this teacher rather not be filmed while teaching

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.