Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be comfortable with this. In my experience, I found Tattle almost 3 years ago on my own to find people who had similar suspicions about the increasing lack of humbleness and greed in this family. How they were relatable and what YouTube money did to them. I had nobody leading the way. it was self-led. I believe if we invite folks over here, it is a way of outing ourselves. Let them do the research and find us. Plus it’s unknown if some of these commenters may already be among us. Let there be a little bit of mystery. My opinion. 😎
ME, be amongst one of their commenters??! well I never!😲😲😉😉😊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Something I noticed on recent video is how they seem to purposely avoid telling Abbie "no" (or "stop", but that's another story). I wonder if the word triggers a tantrum. They should do it anyway. Instead they say weird things like, "We're not going for a cart ride." This would actually be frustrating to a person who is very literal, as autistic people sometimes are. "Yes, I know we're not going for a cart ride, we're sitting here in our living room. I'm asking, can we go for a cart ride?"

Thank you for this. ❤

Crazy. She has an intellectual disability, not just a "developmental delay." Developmental disability would make more sense, but dude...Abbie hasn't learned anything in a decade, it's time to put away "delay". That video somebody posted just recently where she was pouring juice, getting water, etc. I saw no progress from then to now, and regression in some ways.
Someone did call him out on it on IG and he replied with more word vomit. I will see if I can find it. They said “You mean IDD and not developmental delay”. He then attacked. Asshole

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I call on my expert, @Lizaable90 for help with this. It's been a while since this was discussed and I'm losing brain cells daily. 🙃
My understanding is, in Florida, kids who get the medicaid waiver, cannot receive the $900.00 Social Security check. It's one or the other?
The waiver is not income based but SSD is so Abbie wouldn't qualify due to Hambeast income.
Lizaable90, do the kids ever age out of the waiver?
Thanks for your help! 😆

Reactions: 14
I hate this Fugly Bittcchh. The teacher needed a day off. Ha ha 🤣🤣🤣. I bet she did. Yea and she didn’t stress about it because she told he witch Assa, Geth your daughter.
Where is she? That's not their tacky garden and what is that Beast drinking 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Here is my take on them knowing Abbie's true disability. Yes, they know and yes, they never, ever will say she is intellectually disabled because then the gig is up and he can't sell this Autism Princess BS and scam the humpers. That is really what this all boils down to. They could have kept her at JSA but the FA Channel is failing. Then, Mr. Mensa comes up with this grand scheme to rejuvenate his channel. Walaa! Let's "homeschool" her and teach her life skills she will need to be "independent". He knows his audience and he knows most of them have the mind of a pet rock. The problem he going to face in the long run, maybe a year from now, is he has set the bar too high for his intellectually disabled daughter.

Atha is not hard to figure out. He has an average to low average intellect but he figured out the awwww factor with his disabled daughter. I guess what he is struggling with now is the time is quickly approaching where he will not longer be able to sell the awww factor so he thinks he can sell this independent living BS. It's not going to sell because the elephant in the room is Abbie who is severely intellectually disabled with a dash of autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just a theory, perhaps misguided. Couldn’t infantile autism just be another name for autism..similar to infantile paralysis was another name for polio. At the time FDR was stricken with polio, which they called infantile paralysis, he was 39.
I've been to his cabin in Warm Springs, Ga. Seems like there was also 'The Little White House' His secretary traveled there with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
look what Piggy just posted on her FB page....her mommy is coming for us for 'hating on her baby girl'.Do we really give a flying f-ck,Piggy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Interesting comment from Big P on Big Red’s Facebook - about her views regarding student debt forgiveness. Don’t want to get into the subject matter but she says well I’ve been paying thousands in cash for Isaiah’s college so he wouldn’t have to take a loan “ I could have just waited it out”.

I only mention it because of the sheer hypocrisy of her complaining about Government assistance when her daughter is the recipient of a vast amount more in gov funded tax payer assistance….
What Big Mamma fails to comprehend is not all college kids have parents that make heaps of cash from scamming people with crap cosmetics and total lies. Those kids and their parents who make an honest living are under water financially. She is so out of touch from her passing bad checks days.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I've been to his cabin in Warm Springs, Ga. Seems like there was also 'The Little White House' His secretary traveled there with him.
He’s my hero! The Little White House was in Warm Springs, where he died. His daughter Anna traveled with him towards the end. She arranged for his former mistress Lucy to meet with him there for companionship. Eleanor was not happy about it when she heard Lucy was there when he passed away. On my bucket list is to sometime go to Hyde Park where the FDR library is, along with Dealey Plaza to remember JFK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
look what Piggy just posted on her FB page....her mommy is coming for us for 'hating on her baby girl'.Do we really give a flying f-ck,Piggy.
Can ya post screen shots and links please?
I'm in the bad girls club. I can't see any of their social media platforms. 😕 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
it would be more accurate to state that your daughter, Abbie, makes your living on social media. And Grandma doesn’t like the hate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Big Candy Lorraine better stay in her lane, before her crusty old ass breaks a hip.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He’s my hero! The Little White House was in Warm Springs, where he died. His daughter Anna traveled with him towards the end. She arranged for his former mistress Lucy to meet with him there for companionship. Eleanor was not happy about it when she heard Lucy was there when he passed away. On my bucket list is to sometime go to Hyde Park where the FDR library is, along with Dealey Plaza to remember JFK.
there is a documentary about Eleanor which portrayed him as a womanizer and pretty much a crappy husband.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Big Candy Lorraine better stay in her lane, before her crusty old ass breaks a hip.
Heck yeah!!
witch better watch out.
We'll make a tattle thread about her big ugly ass.
Hey...do you think she reads here and that's what has her all wound up? Where else would she read so much "hate" about her precious percillerpotamus?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes, when I said 'secretary' I was going to add "cough" but didn't know how it would go over. The place was very interesting and it was so amazing how primitive it was. I think when we went we did go into the Little White House, it may have been partitioned off. I'll have to ask my other half who might remember, that was about 20 yrs ago, lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.