Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, you see, they deserve the Medicaid waiver funds, the education funds, the healthcare funds, the therapy funds, and they'll deserve the ~$900/month in SSI Abbie will get when she turns 18 + full Medicaid coverage. They worked hard and they legitimately need it!!
Those other people don't deserve it because those other people are just scamming the system and choosing not to work and buying new cars with all the government handouts.

I'm ecstatic about the student loans. I don't have any student loans. I took a small amount many years ago & paid them off, and when I went back to college about 6 years ago I had a full ride plus a little extra between grants & scholarships.
Priscilla's simple little mind can only comprehend that she didn't "wait it out." She seems to have no ability or desire to understand that millions of people now have a few extra hundred bucks a month that, instead of padding the pockets of loan servicers, will go straight back into the economy. That means more people can afford a vacation to places like Florida, will move money through the economy where she lives, and how that's a really good thing for everyone. It also means, with the interest & repayment changes on loans going forward, that the benefit will continue for years to come.

But no, she just can't understand that because she personally doesn't see an immediate benefit from it in terms of her son's college education. She only sees those other people who haven't made bank scamming vulnerable people on the back of their disabled daughter having a little relief in their budgets.

Hey Priscilla.
Let's talk about what sort of tax breaks you get with SelfieWRLD being a woman-owned business, one which hires nominally disabled people.
Let's talk about how much child support your husband never paid because he put your family's limited assets in your name, and thus how much assistance his ex-fling had to rely on after he fucked and ran.
Let's talk about all sorts of loopholes you cheerfully exploit to pad your pockets at the expense of truly vulnerable people.
Can we talk about that, Priscilla?
She is a disgusting, selfish pig! I paid for my RN schooling with about 25k in loans, the rest as I had the money I took a course, etc…I paid it off in 15 yrs, lol! But…I did. I’m ecstatic that student loan debt forgiveness is going forward. I’m ashamed, tbh, I don’t know the details but I’m happy for those who will have that debt erased! Like I said, I’m not sure how it works but when you give those who want education a chance, they will do great things. Also, to have that debt erased is a great thing our collective government can do.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Something I noticed on recent video is how they seem to purposely avoid telling Abbie "no" (or "stop", but that's another story). I wonder if the word triggers a tantrum. They should do it anyway. Instead they say weird things like, "We're not going for a cart ride." This would actually be frustrating to a person who is very literal, as autistic people sometimes are. "Yes, I know we're not going for a cart ride, we're sitting here in our living room. I'm asking, can we go for a cart ride?"

I think my daughter is somewhere on the spectrum. She’s grown and married but has always had problems with depression and anxiety. I used to stress about her and wonder why she struggles so with life and what I should have done differently in raising her. One day I heard a voice in my head that said “Love her for who she is, not who you think she should be.” So that’s what I do. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thank you for this. ❤

I noticed this comment from Asa when he was going off on that Instagram post. This is what he says about her diagnosis;

View attachment 1529754
Crazy. She has an intellectual disability, not just a "developmental delay." Developmental disability would make more sense, but dude...Abbie hasn't learned anything in a decade, it's time to put away "delay". That video somebody posted just recently where she was pouring juice, getting water, etc. I saw no progress from then to now, and regression in some ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm surprised people are not calling them out for their use of outdated terms such as "Infantile Autism". That diagnosis has not been used since the DSM-3 (We are on DSM-5 now). It surely would not have been used on Abbie's dx report close to the mid-2000's.

• Heart
Something I noticed on recent video is how they seem to purposely avoid telling Abbie "no" (or "stop", but that's another story). I wonder if the word triggers a tantrum. They should do it anyway. Instead they say weird things like, "We're not going for a cart ride." This would actually be frustrating to a person who is very literal, as autistic people sometimes are. "Yes, I know we're not going for a cart ride, we're sitting here in our living room. I'm asking, can we go for a cart ride?"

Thank you for this. ❤

Crazy. She has an intellectual disability, not just a "developmental delay." Developmental disability would make more sense, but dude...Abbie hasn't learned anything in a decade, it's time to put away "delay". That video somebody posted just recently where she was pouring juice, getting water, etc. I saw no progress from then to now, and regression in some ways.
I hate how they word vomit to her. She MIGHT understand 2 words you say. Just talk how she would understand! Explaining why you aren't going to Zaxby's tonight because you went to Zaxby's last night and that maybe you could go to Chipotle. You don't have to explain. Just do what you want! You don't care what she wants anyway

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Just a theory, perhaps misguided. Couldn’t infantile autism just be another name for autism..similar to infantile paralysis was another name for polio. At the time FDR was stricken with polio, which they called infantile paralysis, he was 39.

Reactions: 11
I think it's possible they are putting off a more up to date evaluation because they know she will be diagnosed with ID. They don't want to face the reality of Abbie's disability, especially the ID.
I think it's pretty much certain.
They're either putting off any sort of re-evaluation, or (see my next comment below) they already have the updated diagnoses and are just refusing to acknowledge them.

An up-to-date diagnosis isn't needed to continue services and gov. aid for Abbie?
Complicated.

Up to date diagnostic language & ICD-10/CPT codes are absolutely on her medical records right now. Her providers can't bill insurance for services related to autism without the most current medical terminology on her file. This not only includes services like therapy, a psychiatrist, etc but also things like having extra employees in the room to assist with medical situations. Those people don't work for free. If a typical child needs 1 phlebotomist to draw blood but an autistic child needs a phleb + 2 nurses + a random doctor walking past the room, those extra people's time needs to be billed under something.
Example: "infantile autism" does not exist in medical billing anymore. It doesn't exist. It will be listed on her medical records (and coded as such) as Autism Spectrum Disorder or Autistic Disorder. "Developmental delay" does exist as a diagnosis, and it may be on her medical records still as a remnant from years ago, but it's not a billable diagnosis and it stops being valid with any reliable medical system around age 9.

So.
Abbie was diagnosed years ago with infantile autism. That was the appropriate diagnosis at the time.
As the diagnostic criteria tightened up with the DSM-V, children (and adults) with various autism diagnoses such as infantile autism, PDD-NOS, Asperger's, etc all had their diagnoses updated in things like medical & school records to just Autism Spectrum Disorder/Autistic Disorder. In doing so, the vast majority of these existing diagnoses did not need to be re-evaluated in terms of a new ADOS or other diagnostic test. Autism doesn't go away. It's a lifelong condition that can improve but cannot be cured, so there generally isn't a reason to run new evaluations all the time. With the switch to the DSM-V, some of the margin cases of things like Asperger's and PDD-NOS were possibly re-evaluated to ensure those patients still fit the updated diagnostic criteria, but much like a child with Type I diabetes or cystic fibrosis, there's no need to run diagnostic tests on conditions that never go away.

Some states do require a new ADOS or other diagnostic process be performed every X number of years to maintain services like Medicaid, SSI, etc.
Florida does not appear to require this.

In Abbie's case, barring a state requirement to continue services, there's nothing forcing Asa & Priscilla to get her re-evaluated/re-diagnosed or to update her Developmental Delay diagnosis to the more appropriate Intellectual Disability. Individual doctors or medical systems could recommend it or require it to continue care, but they can decline or move care to another office.
And an official ID diagnosis isn't needed for medical systems to properly bill insurance for care. She would receive adequate medical care with providers billing under the autism diagnosis.

The school system & JSA have certainly made educational diagnoses regarding her intellectual functioning. The schools have measured and/or estimated her IQ, they've pinpointed her adaptive skill levels, they've got all the data needed to assess a true intellectual disability - but an educational diagnosis is separate from a medical one, and medical diagnoses are the primary or only thing used in terms of public services and funds.

Now, a formal evaluation will probably be required here shortly as they begin the process of setting up guardianship for when Abbie turns 18. The courts do not like to take away a chronological adult's rights unless it's necessary (shady court systems aside....) and there's quite a bit of evidence required to do so. By taking guardianship of Abbie when she's 18, basically all of her adult rights will be stripped from her - she won't be able to vote, won't be allowed to manage her money, she'll be, legally speaking, still a child with her parents having full control over all aspects of her life.
And, yes, that's absolutely necessary for Abbie. 100% necessary. But before the courts make that move, they generally will make real bleeping sure the person being placed under guardianship actually needs it because it's a really big deal in America.

Just a theory, perhaps misguided. Couldn’t infantile autism just be another name for autism..similar to infantile paralysis was another name for polio. At the time FDR was stricken with polio, which they called infantile paralysis, he was 39.
Yes, many years ago there were specific types of autism diagnosed.

Infantile autism was present before the age of 3
Childhood Disintegrative Disorder was when a child appeared to develop typically until about age 2-3, who then "regressed" and lost skills like speech that they'd once had.
Asperger's Syndrome was a milder type of autism often without speech delay or lack of verbal ability and a normal to superior IQ
PDD-NOS was kind of like autism-lite; the child may have had no trouble communicating but had repetitive behaviors (like stimming, fixed interests, etc) and marked social deficits.
Rhett Syndrome is a genetic condition with many similarities to autism

When the most updated Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (the list of official diagnostic criteria for mental & neuropsych disorders) came out in 2013, Rhett Syndrome was reclassified into its own disorder and all the autism subtypes were grouped together under Autism Spectrum Disorder.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Interesting comment from Big P on Big Red’s Facebook - about her views regarding student debt forgiveness. Don’t want to get into the subject matter but she says well I’ve been paying thousands in cash for Isaiah’s college so he wouldn’t have to take a loan “ I could have just waited it out”.

I only mention it because of the sheer hypocrisy of her complaining about Government assistance when her daughter is the recipient of a vast amount more in gov funded tax payer assistance….
And let's not forget they had Isaiah trying for every grant, scholarship, etc. to get free money also. That included government funded ones... They work and scam the system daily thet have no room to talk tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jesus. Pig lifting each of her stumps had me rolling. She almost created a redwood fire!
No, she had the required 6 ft of clearance between each stump, the most she could have caused was a small Bushfire😚😉🤣😲

• Haha
I hate how they word vomit to her. She MIGHT understand 2 words you say. Just talk how she would understand! Explaining why you aren't going to Zaxby's tonight because you went to Zaxby's last night and that maybe you could go to Chipotle. You don't have to explain. Just do what you want! You don't care what she wants anyway
I think that is purely for the vlog. They want it to look like ahe is part if the conversation. Camera goes off P probably doesn't even acknowledge Abbie is alive. Not unless its to yell at Ass to fet his daughter away from her. Ass probably just barks orders at her orvtells ger to go play with her dirty pladtic bag.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
everything they have shown us in this ‘home schooling’ are things that she has been doing for years- making breakfast, hoovering, packing bags etc. the only thing that is even vaguely new is shopping from a list. There is zero point in her hoovering, she doesn’t understand she is cleaning, she doesn’t understand the reason we clean and what would happen if we don’t. She doesn’t need to be able to do it- she won’t ever live independently. Even if assface says it’s so she can feel like she is contributing to the household, she has no concept of that when she is hoovering. I’d rather see her move those stupid place settings off the table everyday- at least there is an easy to learn link for her to feel like what she is doing has a purpose. She will know that moving them means tea time. Aimlessly pushing a hoover around has no linked positive consequence for her so it serves no purpose to her. They are purely picking the tasks that will make their life easier. They need to pick skills that will give her a bit of control and a sense of purpose in her life even if those tasks have to be made a bit easier for her so that she can do them without as much help. Things like adapted clothes, smaller jugs, do a step for her but not the whole task, visuals. With the right supports in place I think there would be lots that she could do semi-independently even if she can’t do the whole thing. I would also like to see her have thing in her life that she enjoys- Assface get her some sensory toys/children’s toys that she has access to all the time or even at set times through the day would be better than what she has now. She has nothing that brings her enjoy enjoyment and you can see it in her eyes!
this is so true. They need to teach her things she can eventually do on her own with no hand over hand help. If they say "Abbie go vacuum the living room rug" she will never get out the vacuum, plug it in, vacuum, and then unplug it and put it away. She will ALWAYS need to be guided and babysat while doing this chore. SO WHAT IS THE POINT? at least with the plates you can tell her and she's pretty good about doing it without hand holding. They need to focus on more of these types of chores

Hey Priscilla.
Let's talk about what sort of tax breaks you get with SelfieWRLD being a woman-owned business, one which hires nominally disabled people.
Let's talk about how much child support your husband never paid because he put your family's limited assets in your name, and thus how much assistance his ex-fling had to rely on after he fucked and ran.
Let's talk about all sorts of loopholes you cheerfully exploit to pad your pockets at the expense of truly vulnerable people.
Can we talk about that, Priscilla?
Hey Priscilla.
What CoffeeMomof2 said.

(plus duck off)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Interesting comment from Big P on Big Red’s Facebook - about her views regarding student debt forgiveness. Don’t want to get into the subject matter but she says well I’ve been paying thousands in cash for Isaiah’s college so he wouldn’t have to take a loan “ I could have just waited it out”.

I only mention it because of the sheer hypocrisy of her complaining about Government assistance when her daughter is the recipient of a vast amount more in gov funded tax payer assistance….
When I was married, it was always WE paid for X, or WE did Y. With big P, it’s always I. Yep. This is a marriage of convenience only.

• Heart
ok so anyone else want to message people that Asa is rude to on YT and tell them about us? There has been so many times someone has made a comment on one of their videos and get humpers fighting them and Asa firing back and I just want to reach out to them and say "your eyes have been opened, come join us......." anyone else haha

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel so bad for Abbie. At least when she was at JSA she got away from those morons for part of the day. Now she is stuck with them 24/7 and they wonder why behaviors and excessive stimming are increasing.
So this whole BS thing of 'homeschooling' will pretty much keep Abbie trapped at home with these 2 clowns. No friends, no classroom, no sensory stimulation. Nothing. They are just mad because JSA probably called them out for not following through with anything at-home which is why Abbie is not progressing. The fact that you have to tickle and tackle her to get her to put her hands up for excercise is very sad. Abbie has zero chance at a happy future with them- none🥺

💯 💯 💯 ☝ ☝ ☝ ☝ ☝ ☝ 💯 💯 💯

Abbie started having more behaviors when she was stuck in the camper with A&P on the road trip and now it's starting to happen again with being with them 24-7 at home. That really sucks for Abbie. I feel very bad for her.

Can you imagine not getting a break from Mr "I know everything, do as I say" Asshat and Princess "It's All About Me" Priscilla?

No wonder Abbie is asking for golf cart ride even more than usual. She wants to get out of that bleeping house.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
ok so anyone else want to message people that Asa is rude to on YT and tell them about us? There has been so many times someone has made a comment on one of their videos and get humpers fighting them and Asa firing back and I just want to reach out to them and say "your eyes have been opened, come join us......." anyone else haha
I wouldn’t be comfortable with this. In my experience, I found Tattle almost 3 years ago on my own to find people who had similar suspicions about the increasing lack of humbleness and greed in this family. How they were relatable and what YouTube money did to them. I had nobody leading the way. it was self-led. I believe if we invite folks over here, it is a way of outing ourselves. Let them do the research and find us. Plus it’s unknown if some of these commenters may already be among us. Let there be a little bit of mystery. My opinion. 😎

Reactions: 30
Priscilla's simple little mind can only comprehend that she didn't "wait it out." She seems to have no ability or desire to understand that millions of people now have a few extra hundred bucks a month that, instead of padding the pockets of loan servicers, will go straight back into the economy. That means more people can afford a vacation to places like Florida, will move money through the economy where she lives, and how that's a really good thing for everyone.
Or...more people can potentially buy her stupid, overpriced makeup. What a yutz.

Reactions: 15
I LOVE IT!!!! You’re the best!! I lay in bed at night reading my favorite Tattle bedtime stories on my phone, while my husband is ‘trying’ to sleep, right beside me. There isn’t a night that goes by that I don’t bust out with a giggle or a cackle and wake him. It’s either that or I try and hold it in, then a snort will sneak out! 🤣🤭 I absolutely adore all of you!!!

Did you guys notice how she titled her post?? It’s right under Lipstick Mama…”Stop, collaborate and Listen”….It’s Ice Ice Baby! 🎵 Isn’t that one of her favorite “jams” to twerk to!??! 🤢😳🤣
I wonder (without looking it up)if she knows who sings Ice Ice Baby And when it came out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.