Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah, she’s for sure on a “prove that I don’t hate my daughter and that Abbie doesn’t hate me” roll lately.
And the swing video is not the most attractive for Abbie. In fact, I could see creeper guy who thinks he is her boyfriend loving it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
And the swing video is not the most attractive for Abbie. In fact, I could see creeper guy who thinks he is her boyfriend loving it.
Abbie can barely fit in that swing anymore. They are despicable people for turning her into them. The poor girl is going to be 300lbs before we know it. Imagine a 300lb toddler flailing her arms like like she does. Or running around manically around the house and stores.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if there are some things Abbie can accomplish but they just try to teach way passed her abilities..because they dont want to recognize the IDD and want to see her as purely autistic. They skip over steps 1,2,3 of learning and go straight to step 5. How can she shop when she doesn't have any attention span, has no words for most of what she is looking for, doesn't know the concept of money...but yet... that is what the Massives want to teach. Same with cooking or riding the trike.... or the lemonade stand Asshat wants her to have..he can see this as great content..the HUMPERS will love it...but will Abbie truly learn anything?

The teacher may be able to help her...but not if the Massives are calling the shots..they need a dose of reality ..
Lemonade stand? Not at all her fault, but the frequently unkempt hair and feces laden fingernails make that a hard no for me. 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Abbie can barely fit in that swing anymore. They are despicable people for turning her into them. The poor girl is going to be 300lbs before we know it. Imagine a 300lb toddler flailing her arms like like she does. Or running around manically around the house and stores.
Absolutely spot on. They are setting her up for nothing but failure.
Check this out:
698444B2-4870-45A0-A3F6-42B252DB9C9F.jpeg

There is no telling how much tit like this Abbie consumes in one day. Lets just say that there is a 10% chance Abbie is negatively affected by Sodium Benzoate, one of the many, many preservatives she ingests. WHY ,with all of her behaviors, sleep issues, etc would they continue to feed her tit that possibly lends itself to the overall scenario?
We have Pig doing her best to make herself look like a doting Mama Sow. We know why…it is all for the Slime image. No doubt her “Job Coach” has encouraged the new “Mom” direction. Instead of doing some decent research, covering all possible bases for her #autismprincess, she wastes her time riding a scooter. She spends 99% of her time with that damn phone hooked into the clove of her hoof, yet cannot find the time to look up ingredients in the slop she tosses to her kid? It took me less than 30 seconds to find nutritional info on Lunchables. That witch doesn’t have 30 seconds?
3B456F68-0610-4207-BC6C-753953BD0E76.jpeg

Processed meat, processed cheese, crackers. Dunkin drinks. Cookies. At least one meal from an outside source. These are daily occurrences. I swear on my life, I would jerk that fat slob off of her reinforced pool chair so fast, drag her ass by the floppy bottom gunt into the kitchen and make her use that new food chart. Maybe she is the one that needs to learn what bananas look like. Grrrrr. 💩🐽💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What is up with his grubby look? Always unkempt, dirty, nasty. Does he think it makes him look sexy -almost choked on that word- Is it "you can't tell me how to: look, act, or what to say?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I wear a messy bun but I am home all day with 4 year old twins constantly cleaning and cooking 🙃🙃 The pig has time to shower and do her hair properly with all her babysitters. She also has time to work out…but ya.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh yeah, she’s for sure on a “prove that I don’t hate my daughter and that Abbie doesn’t hate me” roll lately.
"She is such a joy and true perfection". .... what dumb asses.. they really know how to work those HUMPS. They should put that audio of her screeching, honking, thrashing at night in the background instead of that syrupy crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well, it’s very obvious by P’s facial expressions when she deals with Abbie that she hates her life and wants that NT daughter that Asa has, but has nothing to do with. I’m sure Abbie has picked up on that even as delayed as she is. She is getting way to large for that swing. Obviously they won’t control their own diet, but they should be making better choices for Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
My feelings are fine, really. 👍🙂

I was hurt at first as post after post after post mentioned her appearance, then thought about my own choices a bit more deeply (because there are some smart posters here), then was just left confused at the time I posted yesterday. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m confident in what I do, but the continued posts about her teacher’s attire/appearance gave me pause regarding how I dress. You weren’t the only poster to mention it. There are varying expectations across campuses in my district set by administration and I’m glad to be at one that allows us the freedom to choose as long as we meet modesty expectations.

With so many mentioning it, it made me stop to consider yesterday what others may think of me based on my attire that do not know me. It was a valid exercise and I moved on.
No Tattler would intentionally hurt another's feelings but, as you know, it sometimes happens which is why I asked you the how/why question. I appreciate you explaining your thought process and I also wondered if my opinion was a generational difference. I taught 6th grace science and loved being able to work hands on testing hypotheses and making a mess doing so with my students. This required that we had school aprons or lab coats. Just think about the mess you make when you dissect a pig's heart (they really do have hearts - except P the heartless wonder). I love that you and my other fellow tattlers are always open to discuss different points of view. I'm sure you are an excellent teacher and no doubt you love what you do.

When I was porkier I would never ever have let my husband photograph me from behind. I was only too shamed and aware of my fatness. |It says a lot about her that she doesn't care and whilst I would never fat shame, I mean, c'mon, I was a lardy arse once, I do feel curious as to why she lets him. Anything for attention - is that it? Is she completely under his thumb? I dunno.... Anyone any idea?
PS. Going back to Abbie leaving school. My take on it is that they told her to go because they realised she wasn't really autistic. It was there but profoundly hidden under IDD and they realised, there would be nothing on god's earth that would change that and enable her to be educted. Out of interest, my girlfriend has a daughter with Dravet. Awful condition. But pretty much all of the Dravet sufferers are autistic. It goes alongside the condition and isn't the main one, it's sort of hand in hand with Dravet. Wonder if it's the same for IDD.
Fathering IDD would be a better and more accurate title IMVHO
I had never heard of Dravet's so I googled it and it really is sad for everyone involved. You see, as awful as Abbie's situation is it doesn't hold a candle to so many other diagnosis'. I hope she has government funding to assist her with meeting the child's need.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She is a walking sitting salami in her most recent Dispstick Mama Live. :unsure: 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:😂😂
BigPSALAMIskin.jpg

Here we see the Hambeast in her natural habitat initiating the mating ritual...or attempting to.🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂😂
Pass the eye bleach, please!!!:sick:👀😂

Screenshot (2617).png

Screenshot (2619).png

Screenshot (2624).png

Screenshot (2626).png

Screenshot (2610).png
Screenshot (2607).png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She is a walking sitting salami in her most recent Dispstick Mama Live. :unsure: 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:😂😂
View attachment 1514473

Here we see the Hambeast in her natural habitat initiating the mating ritual...or attempting to.🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1514463

View attachment 1514426

View attachment 1514430

View attachment 1514432

View attachment 1514438View attachment 1514452
She is so. so nasty. I think she's the grossest thing I've seen in a very long time. And she looks like a pile of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am so sorry for the loss of your parents, I lost my mom during covid, but not because of it. It's a very hard loss, and I wish I could give you a hug. You stay strong, and take all the time you need to mourn... I am doing the same.❤
View attachment 1514473

View attachment 1514463

View attachment 1514426

View attachment 1514430

View attachment 1514432

I really don't want to know what that is on her hand....$105 morgue cream or something else. We know you don't use that crap Pig.....your skin wouldn't look like beef jerky (pun intended) if you did.

• Haha
  • Heart
She is really testing the tensile strength of that lycra!! Need someone to add googly eyes :)

1661020341439.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1514473

View attachment 1514463

View attachment 1514426

View attachment 1514430

View attachment 1514432

Good thing there was no food near, I think the fupa and the gunt are near to the possibility to suck up food.

Wow her skin looks really bad, that woman needs to get tested for skin cancer. Nothing dainty or cute about her, the gunt, the fupa, the skin, or her personality.

• Haha
  • Wow
Anyone ever see Disney's "The Great Mouse Detective"? Who does the cat from that movie remind you of?! XD
Asa is the perfect Professor Ratigan, too. Fattening her up.
maxresdefault.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 2.59.01 PM.png

felicia.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.