Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s just the use of the word date, if I asked my boys out for a date they’d think I was stark raving weird and gross. Yet I love when I have them one on one - at times - usually in the car. That’s when they talk, with less filters.
@Blasting321
Yes!! 🤩I agree about the word as it's an easy word to take (or present) out of context.

My son is 21 and I began taking him out on regular 'mother-son dates' outings right after he was born and around age 2 or so I began calling these outings m mother-son dates. It was done on a regular basis and he loved it and so looked forward to our time out of the house doing fun things.

I called it a mother-son date until he was 11 or so when I began calling it mother-son time as he felt more comfortable with that. At that age, kids don't really differentiate between a date and dating someone, which clearly have different meanings.

We both now are two grown adults. He is a senior in college and we both are comfortable once again calling it a mother-son date, which for us is basically a mother and son participating in a shared activity such as a meal, movies, or an outing. Now if we could just find the time to go on one with his busy schedule we would! 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂

Before my son began driving when he was 16, my favorite time to chat with him and get caught up was when I was taking him to or from school or anywhere else. Those were the best talks!! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A&P latest REEL, check out those knees, seriously! She has no kneecaps, c'mon, look how her knees indent when she walks, most people's knees go forward, showing the kneecap. Once again, I was never that heavy to have lost my kneecaps? So she has no breasts, and now no kneecaps.. 'oh where oh where have my kneecapth gone?' 'Atha, have you theen my kneecapth?!' LOL

20220820_124722.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why would she put the camera at gunt level!!!!!!?????
how in the world does this person not see how gross she is?? sitting on her fat ass slathering sunscreen on for the whole world to see....the epitome of delusional!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Abbie can barely fit in that swing anymore. They are despicable people for turning her into them. The poor girl is going to be 300lbs before we know it. Imagine a 300lb toddler flailing her arms like like she does. Or running around manically around the house and stores.
Or hiding behind a display, after having taken all her clothes off.. yeah that happened.

She is a walking sitting salami in her most recent Dispstick Mama Live. :unsure: 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:😂😂
View attachment 1514473

Here we see the Hambeast in her natural habitat initiating the mating ritual...or attempting to.🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂😂
Pass the eye bleach, please!!!:sick:👀😂

View attachment 1514463

View attachment 1514426

View attachment 1514430

View attachment 1514432

View attachment 1514438View attachment 1514452
How the hell does she put on deodorant, she must have to really wedge it up in there in that crevice that most people call an armpit.
Screenshot_20220820-132451.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
A&P latest REEL, check out those knees, seriously! She has no kneecaps, c'mon, look how her knees indent when she walks, most people's knees go forward, showing the kneecap. Once again, I was never that heavy to have lost my kneecaps? So she has no breasts, and now no kneecaps.. 'oh where oh where have my kneecapth gone?' 'Atha, have you theen my kneecapth?!' LOL

View attachment 1514737
Her knees look like mouths that are screaming for help.
Hey Atha, I am using your jizz as a moisturizer. Thaths Babe ;)

View attachment 1514574
I don't think Assache has enough jizz to cover that beast of a Pigrillagluttonpus. The leg holes look like they are going to cause some chaffing, and is digging into her leg.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1514737
Her fat has consumed her kneecaps and her elbows. And her eyebrow bones. She’s a freak of nature. She also killed the battery on her scooter and had to switch with asshole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Fathering Autism 133 Abbie now has magic hands, to help Assache look good for all the stans

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread Suggestion: Fathering Autism #133 - Teacher is fresh and ready for school, little does she know ASSa's a tool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread Suggestion…

Arise Priscilla Mortadella…. Dense and fatty like your fella.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can just imagine the smell from the toxic gases wafting from her gunt- legs apart, make way for the gunt. I bet it attracts all the local cats.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.