Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Sweetums ❤❤❤ Thank you for giving us such an amazing new title to tattle on with.😻😍😻
Everyone give some love to our Tattle Sister! 👏🏼😹👏🏼 Well done, Sweets…Well done!😻
(I had to shorten it a smidge Sweets. Hope you don’t mind.😍)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you for the great thread title and also thank you for creating the thread! Love to both of you! 😻😻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They really have not explained their whole school thing very well. Everyone is confused because they made a huge deal about her "graduating" last year. It's confusing because kids with special needs can go to school until they are 21 (some states it is 22, one is until 26!) and after that, they "graduate" to day programs/vocational programs/some do college programs, etc. It's confusing to have them keep talking about school when people saw the whole graduation show a few months ago. They need to explain it fully.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That shrimp cooking/bread cutting video was mind boggling. A is getting pretty good splicing the jump cuts. P only cooks to get out of watching Abbie. That is so glaringly clear. That's all she does, A has to mind Abbie, parent Abbie, "teach" Abbie AND then he has to clean up too!!!!

Abbie was clearly distressed sitting at that counter. She couldn't stop looking at the damn vent (which I truly believe does not operate and P's touching something on it was just for show), being distracted by all the cooking and stirring going on and she started to cry. It was hard to see her in such a state with A just ignoring her distressed state to cut some bread. I think Abbie did really well keeping it together during that time.

For the love of all that's holy give that poor girl some toys, chewies and sensory toys! Get the same toy she played with at the Wee's!

I am pi$$ed OFF that they are mentioning Jordan and her shirts. If you haven't seen Jordan's summer shirt project, you will see a truly magnificent family who put in the HARD WORK and TIME to teach their autistic daughter to speak because THEY love their daughter. Jordan is adorable and sells t-shirts and things. She is able to participate in the packaging of the orders. I believe the only reason he's mentioning Jordan is NOT to help her but to try to get some of Jordan's followers! He's a giant piece of diaper doo!

When is someone going to stop this deplorable exploitation of Abbie and the others out there???

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
P’s a ‘natural cook’. She still hasn’t learned to put pasta into boiling water and that plate of ‘food’ looked liked someone had spewed up on it. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That slimming filter was really working in that cooking video but did you notice that when they walked to the edges of the frame a glimpse of their true sizes came into focus?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
8C408129-33D2-45E8-9F29-21FD5F80040D.jpeg
E0CA776E-BFC5-4189-BE6E-AB169DB7D4AF.jpeg

Priscilla needs to go take cooking lessons from her Sister-in-Law pronto! I hate salmon, love shrimp but can tell you, that I wouldn’t touch Priscilla’s food with a 10-ft pole. This is taking out the whole hygiene issue while cooking issues too.

Also, does this look like Isaiah to y’all? Maybe he needed to make some funds before heading back to ASU?
82D460AF-5220-4C66-95BB-4408C1CF6239.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That shrimp cooking/bread cutting video was mind boggling. A is getting pretty good splicing the jump cuts. P only cooks to get out of watching Abbie. That is so glaringly clear. That's all she does, A has to mind Abbie, parent Abbie, "teach" Abbie AND then he has to clean up too!!!!

Abbie was clearly distressed sitting at that counter. She couldn't stop looking at the damn vent (which I truly believe does not operate and P's touching something on it was just for show), being distracted by all the cooking and stirring going on and she started to cry. It was hard to see her in such a state with A just ignoring her distressed state to cut some bread. I think Abbie did really well keeping it together during that time.

For the love of all that's holy give that poor girl some toys, chewies and sensory toys! Get the same toy she played with at the Wee's!

I am pi$$ed OFF that they are mentioning Jordan and her shirts. If you haven't seen Jordan's summer shirt project, you will see a truly magnificent family who put in the HARD WORK and TIME to teach their autistic daughter to speak because THEY love their daughter. Jordan is adorable and sells t-shirts and things. She is able to participate in the packaging of the orders. I believe the only reason he's mentioning Jordan is NOT to help her but to try to get some of Jordan's followers! He's a giant piece of diaper doo!

When is someone going to stop this deplorable exploitation of Abbie and the others out there???
I wonder if 🐷 forgot she was in moldy mansion and reached to turn on the fan because the tin cans range fan actually worked? 😏😊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They really have not explained their whole school thing very well. Everyone is confused because they made a huge deal about her "graduating" last year. It's confusing because kids with special needs can go to school until they are 21 (some states it is 22, one is until 26!) and after that, they "graduate" to day programs/vocational programs/some do college programs, etc. It's confusing to have them keep talking about school when people saw the whole graduation show a few months ago. They need to explain it fully.
I walked with my class in 2010 but didn't get my diploma then as I did a program that was part of my high school housed at my local college. Once I turned 22 I got my diploma. Fortunately my birthday is on August 30th so I didn't have to leave in the middle of the school year because I turned 22.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That whole cooking video was a joke. Pig was getting progressively more angry as her food fondling (that what I call her cooking - all part of her food addiction) was being interrupted by Fat Boy and Abbie. Abbie has zero understanding of food preparation and, sadly, never will. It is all an act to satisfy Fat Boys need for content and to please the humpers.

Why are they being so secretive about the identity of the new teacher? At her request I wonder but I cant believe they hired someone who wouldnt agree to being filmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Everything she cooks is the same color. The green is just a garnish.. any basic cooking instruction will tell you not to make a meal with all the same color foods. It’s not appetizing, and usually not healthy. I learned this in 9th grade home ec class! Way back in 1999!

• Heart
I am just now watching the vlog. Those clip on microphones are not going to work. You can hear Pig’s hurried and labored breathing. Her lungs are struggling to expand and she is barely moving. 🐽

• Haha
  • Sick
Right above this entry it says give a recap... Prissassapotomus snorts when she eats, waddles when she walks, scams when she does her slimelife lives, Asswipe keeps punctuating the air like a goofball, Abs is the only honest one in the house. There, how was that? Oh wait , I left Babywipes out, let's see...ok, he looks real cute with that little hat on banging the cymbals when the organ grinder plays the music. There.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That whole cooking video was a joke. Pig was getting progressively more angry as her food fondling (that what I call her cooking - all part of her food addiction) was being interrupted by Fat Boy and Abbie. Abbie has zero understanding of food preparation and, sadly, never will. It is all an act to satisfy Fat Boys need for content and to please the humpers.

Why are they being so secretive about the identity of the new teacher? At her request I wonder but I cant believe they hired someone who wouldnt agree to being filmed.
You are right about food prep, and touching, being part of food addiction and eating disorders. So is the numerous grocery store trips and watching food related shows constantly. Also looking online at recipes and food pictures. Even those on the opposite end of things (anorexic, bulimics, etc) they are pretty common behaviors.

With any addiction, or disorder, a person does not like their rituals interrupted (why P hates "cooking with Abbie" or even having her near the kitchen.) Often they like doing them in private altogether. P likely has stashes and secret eats also. Wouldn't surprise me if she was a purger (most purgers, unless they restrict also, are heavier.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You are right about food prep, and touching, being part of food addiction and eating disorders. So is the numerous grocery store trips and watching food related shows constantly. Also looking online at recipes and food pictures. Even those on the opposite end of things (anorexic, bulimics, etc) it is pretty common behaviors.

With any addiction, or disorder, a person does not like their rituals interrupted (why P hates "cooking with Abbie" or even having her near the kitchen.) Often they like doing them in private altogether. P likely has stashes and secret eats also. Wouldn't surprise me if she was a purger (most purgers, unless they restrict also, are heavier.)
I wouldn't be surprised if all those drinking bottle scattered around the counter all have alcohol in them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Everything she cooks is the same color. The green is just a garnish.. any basic cooking instruction will tell you not to make a meal with all the same color foods. It’s not appetizing, and usually not healthy. I learned this in 9th grade home ec class! Way back in 1999!
I checked out the recipe and it does NOT look like the same dish P made. Yes it had shrimp, yes it had orzo, but it was in a blush sauce, not white like Alfredo, ewww, and the orzo was tossed with basil and lemon, yum. No big hunks of basil plopped top of the dish. Big P definitely made it her own, like she says she does, by NOT following the recipe and it looked disgusting to be honest. I downloaded the recipe and look forward to making it…the correct way!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Food looked very much like a Percillerpotamus special. Heavy whipping cream and butter sauce 😂 Oh…and bread of course. Because every 1,000lb family needs bread to sop up the butter sauce. 😂
1660311282834.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I wish I liked cooking. My husband probably wishes that as well. He has to cook all his own meals, while I live on Lean Cuisines and Healthy Choice. I’m making it to age 70 in a month, so I’m not worried about how bad it is for my health. It’s the way I can control my calories and I don’t like eating fresh fruit and vegetables. There, I admitted it. When I was raising my kids, however, I did cook for them. I guess this makes me no better than A&P.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.