Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are these vlogs always in the kitchen? Priscilla nodding and saying YEA mesmerized qith food and Asa being fake trying to educate on Abbie. Its sad because they make so much money off her but are not helping her at all😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Now this is one fed up humper :LOL:

View attachment 1513116

And what does this mean?

View attachment 1513127
I think I get IyannaC.
When Abbie was first refusing to get up and put the groceries away, Asa was fine. But as it went on, I thought he looked pissed. P was silent the whole time. It was tense. Then he tried to mask his anger by saying people wanted him to be "firm", blah blah.
His face was red because he had been hyping up her great school days, and instead of performing she sat, honked, and basically told him to duck off.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I am a retired teacher and my post about professional attire stands. I allowed that wearing dark colored jeans that appear tailored stands. Wearing a shirt or blouse stands. So why has this hurt your feelings because your description of your clothing follows what I consider professional. I'm most likely much older than you but it's true that we make our opinions of others within a few minutes and that includes our attire. That does not mean $$$ it means appropriate to the job/event you are attending. Would someone wear a cocktail dress to teach in...no they wouldn't that too is inappropriate.
My feelings are fine, really. 👍🙂

I was hurt at first as post after post after post mentioned her appearance, then thought about my own choices a bit more deeply (because there are some smart posters here), then was just left confused at the time I posted yesterday. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m confident in what I do, but the continued posts about her teacher’s attire/appearance gave me pause regarding how I dress. You weren’t the only poster to mention it. There are varying expectations across campuses in my district set by administration and I’m glad to be at one that allows us the freedom to choose as long as we meet modesty expectations.

With so many mentioning it, it made me stop to consider yesterday what others may think of me based on my attire that do not know me. It was a valid exercise and I moved on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Atha said he knows Abbie's brain. But does he know how to care for a child with severe IDD? I have a hard time understanding how he thinks by putting his child's daily life out onto the internet is beneficial to that child. His latest FB post was his attempt to let everyone know he is incensed with any comments that put him in a bad light. I saw it has complete damage control. Basically, he doesn't want any critical thinking on his social media which, as we all know, is part of his narcissistic personality disorder. I also wonder if Abbie was fed up with him and kept turning the lights off. She may not understand a lot and can't communicate to them what she is feeling but constantly turning the lights off may have been her way of telling him to shut the duck up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
And I am sure you look beautiful every day.
You are also not on a vlog for the world to see. And I am also sure you can dress for the occasion if need be.
Remember we were snarking on a "teacher" we don't know From what I know of you from reading here I would be hard pressed to say something negative about you.
Thank you for your kind words. 👍🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Its really irritates me that the humpers are like “yep, that’s typical 17 year old behaviour right there, my son of the same age is exactly the same haha”. I know I certainly wasn’t throwing a tit fit about moving a few dinner settings for my mom or generally helping out around the house without having to be asked at 17. Sounds like the humpers are bringing up complete assholes to me if they can’t get their neurotypical teens to help out once in a while without them behaving like brats and causing a fuss. Or maybe I was the weird one for not seeing it as a big deal having to help out around the house to give my mom a break sometimes 🤷‍♀️ We were on our own (no siblings) after my Dad dropped down dead in front of me (cardiac arrest) suddenly when I was 11. I adored my mom, she had to work damn hard after Dad died so I always wanted to let her know how appreciated she was and try to ease the load off her as much as I could. She then sadly passed away when I was 23, I’m 37 now and I still love and miss them both just as fiercely to this day. Sorry for the detour into my personal tit lol. My dads memorium for his death is on the 22nd so I’m always a little in my feels around this time of year. Anyway I hope the lemon thief now has a full on gang and they pillage every damn tree those fat fucks have!
I am so sorry for the loss of your parents, I lost my mom during covid, but not because of it. It's a very hard loss, and I wish I could give you a hug. You stay strong, and take all the time you need to mourn... I am doing the same.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Atha said he knows Abbie's brain. But does he know how to care for a child with severe IDD? I have a hard time understanding how he thinks by putting his child's daily life out onto the internet is beneficial to that child. His latest FB post was his attempt to let everyone know he is incensed with any comments that put him in a bad light. I saw it has complete damage control. Basically, he doesn't want any critical thinking on his social media which, as we all know, is part of his narcissistic personality disorder. I also wonder if Abbie was fed up with him and kept turning the lights off. She may not understand a lot and can't communicate to them what she is feeling but constantly turning the lights off may have been her way of telling him to shut the duck up.
I wondered if it was Abs telling him to turn off the bleeping camera. STFU works too, 24/7 with his hateful ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Warning, this might be long.

I just can't with them always talking complete sentences to her, if she can pick out certain words she understands, but not the whole subject of the sentence. Most parents do not talk to toddlers with full sentences, they usually baby talk them until they become more advanced.

He said she must be so happy because she has been smiling this whole time, there is a difference between happy and smiling, and laughing maniacally, and crazed. Maybe it's just me, but she appears more feral since they are home from their trip.

When are they going to address and correct her food aggression? It is sad that she at her age, pounces on any food that is in front of, whether it's hers or not. She has horrible manners, and it should have been addressed a long time ago, they think it's so funny, and never correct her. How is the teacher going to teach her, when Abby just laughs at her directions. That the humpers can't see her manipulation, astounds me.

And why is Miss Piggy always frying food, I never see her cooking anything in a healthy manner. Anyone with eyes can see exactly where all that lard and grease goes... straight to her gunt and hips. Same goes for Abby, sadly Pig is comfortable in her own skin, but Abby doesn't have that choice. They seriously need an air fryer.
Sorry I went on so long, but I literally abhor Humpty and Dumpty, they are the ringleaders of four ring circus. That family is a joke!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Warning, this might be long.

I just can't with them always talking complete sentences to her, if she can pick out certain words she understands, but not the whole subject of the sentence. Most parents do not talk to toddlers with full sentences, they usually baby talk them until they become more advanced.

He said she must be so happy because she has been smiling this whole time, there is a difference between happy and smiling, and laughing maniacally, and crazed. Maybe it's just me, but she appears more feral since they are home from their trip.

When are they going to address and correct her food aggression? It is sad that she at her age, pounces on any food that is in front of, whether it's hers or not. She has horrible manners, and it should have been addressed a long time ago, they think it's so funny, and never correct her. How is the teacher going to teach her, when Abby just laughs at her directions. That the humpers can't see her manipulation, astounds me.

And why is Miss Piggy always frying food, I never see her cooking anything in a healthy manner. Anyone with eyes can see exactly where all that lard and grease goes... straight to her gunt and hips. Same goes for Abby, sadly Pig is comfortable in her own skin, but Abby doesn't have that choice. They seriously need an air fryer.
Sorry I went on so long, but I literally abhor Humpty and Dumpty, they are the ringleaders of four ring circus. That family is a joke!
Humpty and Dumpty!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
"I would look thuper cute in the red car!"

No, witch. You wouldn't be able to fit your top gunt through the door of the car, and you'd bust out the tyres and break the seat. People were smaller in those days, those cars weren't designed for 350 pounds of lard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When I was porkier I would never ever have let my husband photograph me from behind. I was only too shamed and aware of my fatness. |It says a lot about her that she doesn't care and whilst I would never fat shame, I mean, c'mon, I was a lardy arse once, I do feel curious as to why she lets him. Anything for attention - is that it? Is she completely under his thumb? I dunno.... Anyone any idea?
PS. Going back to Abbie leaving school. My take on it is that they told her to go because they realised she wasn't really autistic. It was there but profoundly hidden under IDD and they realised, there would be nothing on god's earth that would change that and enable her to be educted. Out of interest, my girlfriend has a daughter with Dravet. Awful condition. But pretty much all of the Dravet sufferers are autistic. It goes alongside the condition and isn't the main one, it's sort of hand in hand with Dravet. Wonder if it's the same for IDD.
Fathering IDD would be a better and more accurate title IMVHO

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I swear Priscilla is putting more pictures/videos of Abbie than usual.

Asshat calls her out on the chicken breasts. Her logic but it was 4 chicken breasts cut in half.

View attachment 1512951

And he's throwing the digs in at her. Look at his face. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1512953

And how she eats. 🙄
Asa calls her out, but he has no problem shoving all the food she makes in his mouth. They both hate one another, and I'm here for it. Beasts can say for days that they are so in love, but you don't call your wife out and show her looking like a hot bleeping mess if you cared about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When I was porkier I would never ever have let my husband photograph me from behind. I was only too shamed and aware of my fatness. |It says a lot about her that she doesn't care and whilst I would never fat shame, I mean, c'mon, I was a lardy arse once, I do feel curious as to why she lets him. Anything for attention - is that it? Is she completely under his thumb? I dunno.... Anyone any idea?
PS. Going back to Abbie leaving school. My take on it is that they told her to go because they realised she wasn't really autistic. It was there but profoundly hidden under IDD and they realised, there would be nothing on god's earth that would change that and enable her to be educted. Out of interest, my girlfriend has a daughter with Dravet. Awful condition. But pretty much all of the Dravet sufferers are autistic. It goes alongside the condition and isn't the main one, it's sort of hand in hand with Dravet. Wonder if it's the same for IDD.
Fathering IDD would be a better and more accurate title IMVHO
I wonder if there are some things Abbie can accomplish but they just try to teach way passed her abilities..because they dont want to recognize the IDD and want to see her as purely autistic. They skip over steps 1,2,3 of learning and go straight to step 5. How can she shop when she doesn't have any attention span, has no words for most of what she is looking for, doesn't know the concept of money...but yet... that is what the Massives want to teach. Same with cooking or riding the trike.... or the lemonade stand Asshat wants her to have..he can see this as great content..the HUMPERS will love it...but will Abbie truly learn anything?

The teacher may be able to help her...but not if the Massives are calling the shots..they need a dose of reality ..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh yeah, she’s for sure on a “prove that I don’t hate my daughter and that Abbie doesn’t hate me” roll lately.
She is an idiot... Abbie is not free... she depends on these 2 fools for everything. They are giving her zero tools to handle life... squandering the expensive education they are getting for their own greed and narcissism. She constantly has a camera stuffed in her face and her life plastered all over social media...constantly exploited.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.