Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! Sheโ€™s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her fat has consumed her kneecaps and her elbows. And her eyebrow bones. Sheโ€™s a freak of nature. She also killed the battery on her scooter and had to switch with asshole.
That scooter deserves some kind of award for it's bravery

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All they hired was a glorified babysitter. Abbie is 17 years old and should already know day to day activities when it comes to life skills. That is something her parents should have been teaching her on a daily basis at a younger age. I just don't see the point in this.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Just a quick reminder to put Abbies mental capacity in perspective.
She's not able to even do many of the things in this short video.
One thing is certain.
They are into everything at this age and the Hambeasts have no business leaving her alone in vehicles or leaving her with just 1 person.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
When I was porkier I would never ever have let my husband photograph me from behind. I was only too shamed and aware of my fatness. |It says a lot about her that she doesn't care and whilst I would never fat shame, I mean, c'mon, I was a lardy arse once, I do feel curious as to why she lets him. Anything for attention - is that it? Is she completely under his thumb? I dunno.... Anyone any idea?
PS. Going back to Abbie leaving school. My take on it is that they told her to go because they realised she wasn't really autistic. It was there but profoundly hidden under IDD and they realised, there would be nothing on god's earth that would change that and enable her to be educted. Out of interest, my girlfriend has a daughter with Dravet. Awful condition. But pretty much all of the Dravet sufferers are autistic. It goes alongside the condition and isn't the main one, it's sort of hand in hand with Dravet. Wonder if it's the same for IDD.
Fathering IDD would be a better and more accurate title IMVHO
Had to look up dravet. You guys teach me something every day.

I wonder if there are some things Abbie can accomplish but they just try to teach way passed her abilities..because they dont want to recognize the IDD and want to see her as purely autistic. They skip over steps 1,2,3 of learning and go straight to step 5. How can she shop when she doesn't have any attention span, has no words for most of what she is looking for, doesn't know the concept of money...but yet... that is what the Massives want to teach. Same with cooking or riding the trike.... or the lemonade stand Asshat wants her to have..he can see this as great content..the HUMPERS will love it...but will Abbie truly learn anything?

The teacher may be able to help her...but not if the Massives are calling the shots..they need a dose of reality ..
I wanna go pick all of the unripe lemons and leave them in a pile on there outdoor straw roofed kitchen waste of money.

Sorry for all of the posts. Iโ€™m hiding in my room reading because my ID son called what Tiny Little Momma calls little finger food, Little bleeping Food like we all usually do. The f- word bothers TLM so my kid kept saying it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All they hired was a glorified babysitter. Abbie is 17 years old and should already know day to day activities when it comes to life skills. That is something her parents should have been teaching her on a daily basis at a younger age. I just don't see the point in this.
I totally think she is hired just to babysit Abbie, although they would like to spin it as if Abbie is getting an education. At 17 all these โ€œlife skillsโ€ they talk about should have already been learned. Abbie is so developmentally delayed she will never grasp anything they are trying to teach her. Not putting Abbie down, it is just a fact. I watch their friend Lauren Brazee and her daughter who is ten I believe has progressed so well. She retains things and able to do things with little instruction. She obviously is not as delayed as Abbie. It is just a fact. I wonder when they will reach the point when they come to terms with the degree of Abbieโ€™s disability?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
So Abbie got ice cream and chipotle for dinner cause her teacher said she did well in school?

Hmm she has takeout and ice-cream so often is it really a treat anymore? can she put together, I did X well today so I get ice-cream? or is just another excuse for pigman and hoglady to stuff themselves with fatty foods

Also nice non descriptive detail of what she did well today. She is probably more likely to respond to praise right after the good behaviour than takeout hours later. Why don't they do what Mrs Brandy did years ago and have golf cart rides/ music/ non food reward as a reward/ break if she completes a task well and without a meltdown/ tantrum. They could take her to the park, she use to love the swing, go to a aquarium as she may like the sensory aspect of the fish tanks. I can think of quite a few nice things they could probably trial as a break/ outing from ' school' that she would enjoy and maybe could learn signs for/ add to the I pad device

She mastered some goals. well that was fast! What were the goals? potty trained, got dressed independently, got her own cups/plates? anything of actual use to her !! or was it, she can open the fridge and point to the food she wants and scoff it super fast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I wonder if that teacher told Asshat to leave her alone while she is teaching? We can only hope. They just cant wait to get a treat..for ANY reason.. although.. I'm sure Abbie at treats during her whole daycare. school day.

Reactions: 24
My post is a bad edit I was going to try to do a lame title suggestion and then I saw yours . ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.