Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how Asshat uses "people on facebook" as code for people on tattle. lol When they were putting the groceries away and he was laughing and being goofy with Abbie then sarcastically trying to be stoic. He says "What do the people on facebook say? Be more firm!" Extra sarcasm on firm. He then proceeds with the sarcasm and tells Abbie to stand up etc. Basically trying to say there's no point in being firm with Abbie and that it isn't needed.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I thinks it’s hilarious that the self proclaimed queen of charcuterie buys her daughter LUNCHABLES!!!

Can’t she make a less processed homemade version of a lunchable to work on “dipping skills and making stackable snacks” 🙄
Plus Abbie’s way too knowledgeable about them, even where they go in the fridge, she probably has had them since kindy. They just use to show us the barfable leftover lunch packing. Can you recall Chef making lunch for school?

Reactions: 13
Dear lord baby Jesus- the humpers are probably in tears over all the Abbitude.
I mean its adorable when your child refuses to even stand up when you ask! It will be even cuter in 15 years!
55 yr old Asa pleading with his nearly 30 year old daughter to stand up, while his bedridden 600 lb wife is cooking piccata on a bedside hot plate. 🤗🤗

And they are working on hygiene in school. Hmmm.
According to Asa , Abbie didnt understand the process of getting a glass of water before her food- but she will understand having to brush her hair or teeth at random times throughout the day?? Thats logical. 👌

P.S. I hope all their lemons are stolen again this year! 🙏 :cool:🙏
Its really irritates me that the humpers are like “yep, that’s typical 17 year old behaviour right there, my son of the same age is exactly the same haha”. I know I certainly wasn’t throwing a tit fit about moving a few dinner settings for my mom or generally helping out around the house without having to be asked at 17. Sounds like the humpers are bringing up complete assholes to me if they can’t get their neurotypical teens to help out once in a while without them behaving like brats and causing a fuss. Or maybe I was the weird one for not seeing it as a big deal having to help out around the house to give my mom a break sometimes 🤷‍♀️ We were on our own (no siblings) after my Dad dropped down dead in front of me (cardiac arrest) suddenly when I was 11. I adored my mom, she had to work damn hard after Dad died so I always wanted to let her know how appreciated she was and try to ease the load off her as much as I could. She then sadly passed away when I was 23, I’m 37 now and I still love and miss them both just as fiercely to this day. Sorry for the detour into my personal tit lol. My dads memorium for his death is on the 22nd so I’m always a little in my feels around this time of year. Anyway I hope the lemon thief now has a full on gang and they pillage every damn tree those fat fucks have!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This HAD to be a gif... lol

View attachment 1512904
Is she leaning on just some random car in a parking lot?

Wtf seriously? No wonder he's socially stunted.

View attachment 1512927View attachment 1512934

Trying to hide the belly. Give it up Cillapotamus.

View attachment 1512929View attachment 1512930

How many bikes and toys does wonder boy have?

View attachment 1512932

Tell me this is not just for 3 people??

View attachment 1512950
The fact that she basically wears a cross-body bag as a necklace still cracks me up.

• Haha
Fwiw, as a nurse I actually think it would be extremely inappropriate for a teacher to wear scrubs 🤷‍♀️ Scrubs imply the person wearing them is going to perform health or body-related care (for example spa workers who wear scrubs) that a teacher should not be expected to do.
To be fair, the teacher will very likely be performing personal care for Abbie. This is why I suggested scrubs. We all know that is not her job, but it will be unless she sets boundries and judging by allowing herself to be filmed, I doubt that she has set those boundries. She will be doing diaper changes.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I presume the teacher has signed a contract and I hope for her sake, she’s got an agreement in place that the first month is a trial and she can leave if she’s not happy. I always insisted on having that when I started a new position and most agencies include a probationary period in their Nanny contracts.
As for the clothes the teacher was wearing, I don’t have an issue with the jeans, but I think she should’ve worn a blouse or shirt just to look a bit smarter. What’s more important is how she treats Abbie. I do wonder though, what exactly she’s agreed with them with regards to her duties. She’s a teacher, not a carer.
It was nice seeing Abbie ignore the ‘hands waiting’ order. I hope she continues to be defiant. Asswipe says she is happy and more giggly, but we’ve seen plenty of times that laughing maniacally is one of Abbie’s ways to try and get out of doing chores or things she doesn’t want to do. As for the narrative about her using Lunchables to put together her own lunches, what a crock of shite!

• Heart
A little off subject but since we are discussing appropriate dress for profession, is anyone’s local TV weather person (woman) dressed like she is ready to go to the clubs. Why do they always (at least in my local area) wear tight cocktail attire. Sorry, cocktail dresses mentioned in a few posts back reminded me of this. Can you imagine Big P as the weather girl!!! That would make a funny photoshop!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Good heavens. Someone said in tonight’s comments that P is an empath. She is ANYTHING but an empath! She cares only about herself (and her baby boy).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Fwiw, as a nurse I actually think it would be extremely inappropriate for a teacher to wear scrubs 🤷‍♀️ Scrubs imply the person wearing them is going to perform health or body-related care (for example spa workers who wear scrubs) that a teacher should not be expected to do.
My first job as a nurse was at a nursing home, in a memory care unit. We weren’t even allowed to wear scrub pants. Had to wear khakis and one of their scrub tops that was embroidered. I wanted to tell the admin to try changing adult diapers in their khakis and see how they liked it… I didn’t stay there long.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
A little off subject but since we are discussing appropriate dress for profession, is anyone’s local TV weather person (woman) dressed like she is ready to go to the clubs. Why do they always (at least in my local area) wear tight cocktail attire. Sorry, cocktail dresses mentioned in a few posts back reminded me of this. Can you imagine Big P as the weather girl!!!
YES!!! My local TV station is THE worst for their 6:00 evening news. The morning crew dress professionally and appropriately for the fun location segments but the evening crew are hideously inept. The men will often wear a golf shirt when reporting from outside of the court house, like WTAF? Wear a suit and tie. The younger women have unkempt hair that just looks greasy and dirty. I have found that it got worse during lockdown and it continues to get worse. I'm a retired police officer who wore a uniform for the first third of my career and was plain clothes for the rest. I wore what was needed to blend in with the environment when I was on the road and business attire in the office, court and VIP duties. I suppose this is why I'm a stickler. When I was in high school and university I worked in a high end department store that was very strict. If you were not wearing hosiery, you were sent to that department to buy a pair and wear them! I have no tolerance for a slovenly appearance in a professional setting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good heavens. Someone said in tonight’s comments that P is an empath. She is ANYTHING but an empath! She cares only about herself (and her baby boy).
NEITHER of them are empathetic to anyone lol they’re followers aren’t so ass backwards!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh she'll be doing plenty of body-related care. Changing poopy pullups, lol.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sweet lord. Get a grip.

They were at some place that had older/antique cars and she was pretending to be a car model.
She said she would look “thuper cute” in that car.

YES!!! My local TV station is THE worst for their 6:00 evening news. The morning crew dress professionally and appropriately for the fun location segments but the evening crew are hideously inept. The men will often wear a golf shirt when reporting from outside of the court house, like WTAF? Wear a suit and tie. The younger women have unkempt hair that just looks greasy and dirty. I have found that it got worse during lockdown and it continues to get worse. I'm a retired police officer who wore a uniform for the first third of my career and was plain clothes for the rest. I wore what was needed to blend in with the environment when I was on the road and business attire in the office, court and VIP duties. I suppose this is why I'm a stickler. When I was in high school and university I worked in a high end department store that was very strict. If you were not wearing hosiery, you were sent to that department to buy a pair and wear them! I have no tolerance for a slovenly appearance in a professional setting.
Interesting observation - and to be clear - I don’t care what anyone wears. But our UK Tattlers all seem to be team more professional dressed. Cultural differences do exist I guess.

They were at some place that had older/antique cars and she was pretending to be a car model.
She said she would look “thuper cute” in that car.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hey Asa, my kiddo was also happy the first couple of weeks or so of homeschool. It was new. With new people. Then, the honeymoon was over. Be prepared for this to perhaps be the hardest year of school yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.