Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wear a messy bun but I am home all day with 4 year old twins constantly cleaning and cooking 🙃🙃 The pig has time to shower and do her hair properly with all her babysitters. She also has time to work out…but ya.
BUT her “messy bun” looks like she just rolled outta bed tho, that’s the diff,there’s a cute/kempt messy bun then there’s that mess lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1661036529647.png

"Fully aware of what she was doing" Sure thing Cilla. She was so aware that she tried to eat the plastic cubes.

1661036503421.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So Abbie got ice cream and chipotle for dinner cause her teacher said she did well in school?

Hmm she has takeout and ice-cream so often is it really a treat anymore? can she put together, I did X well today so I get ice-cream? or is just another excuse for pigman and hoglady to stuff themselves with fatty foods

Also nice non descriptive detail of what she did well today. She is probably more likely to respond to praise right after the good behaviour than takeout hours later. Why don't they do what Mrs Brandy did years ago and have golf cart rides/ music/ non food reward as a reward/ break if she completes a task well and without a meltdown/ tantrum. They could take her to the park, she use to love the swing, go to a aquarium as she may like the sensory aspect of the fish tanks. I can think of quite a few nice things they could probably trial as a break/ outing from ' school' that she would enjoy and maybe could learn signs for/ add to the I pad device

She mastered some goals. well that was fast! What were the goals? potty trained, got dressed independently, got her own cups/plates? anything of actual use to her !! or was it, she can open the fridge and point to the food she wants and scoff it super fast.
What they need to teach abbie Is that if you aren't behaving then you don't get Chipotle, ice cream or other special kinds of foods as she gets it regardless of how she behaves. She needs to understand that fast food Is a privilege and isn't a right. Fast food or other special treats should only be used as a big reward like doing well with potty training not for small things.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Big Mama has her ice cream. All is well with her world. But I thought she said she didn't like ice cream?

1661036978182.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
affter spending 20 minutes on the money shot at the ice cream place (because after 10 years of getting in and out of his car to shoot video he’s better at it;, 9what once took 1.5 hours, now takes 20 minutes). The other pick up pulls in. LOLOL. And we dont hear the rest of the order, just one small sunde please.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ASA; we were not going to make Abbie eat leftovers (chicken Picatta for 12) because she did so good at school so we got fast food for her as a reward, after the ice cream sundae reward, LOL

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I am not a fan of this 💩. Does it look worse than it actually is? To me it looks like Pigs fingers are pressed tightly against Abbies lips.
1661037870616.gif

Of course she doesn’t miss a beat gnawing on that giant bite of ice cream.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I am not a fan of this 💩. Does it look worse than it actually is? To me it looks like Pigs fingers are pressed tightly against Abbies lips.
View attachment 1515177
Of course she doesn’t miss a beat gnawing on that giant bite of ice cream.
😆 🤣 😂 no she doesn't. Like a cow chewing it's cud.
Except she's a pig.
Percillerpotamus has zero mothering/nurturing skills.
Therefore she has no idea how to be gentle.
She's such a waste of space.

• Haha
  • Heart
Abbie did such a great job in school today so she gets ice cream and Chipotle......you mean MOMMY and DADDY want FOOD and are using Abbie as an excuse to eat. They make me sick. She didn't do a good job, she did the normal job she usually does. She isn't doing anything new. We all know this. It's the same tasks, the same skills, the same everything. They are so delusional. Honestly she shouldn't be learning more than 3 things at a time. It's too much for her. Nothing sticks, nothing works because there is no follow through just throwing a bunch of stuff at her and hoping one day it will finally work. DELUSION.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.