Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That vlog made me sad as it showcased just how ID Abbie really is. She was behaving like a baby. She will never learn anything. She will be at that level for the rest of her life. She now deserves privacy and not being pointlessly paraded around. It doesnt help anyone else. She is being mercilessly exploited so that her fat lazy parents dont have to go and get proper honest jobs. Makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Hotographer512

VIP Member
It's extremely exhausting trying to teach a 18-24 month old toddler like Abbie (who has a profound case of intellectual disability in addition to SOME autistic traits.
NT babies that age do not have fully functioning reasoning factors. So it's difficult enough to teach them right from wrong.
Imagine trying to teach Abbie who functions at that mental level, has zero reasoning abilities and then add in the profound ID. Aka the R word in the old days.
We all agree that if the Hambeasts had of actually worked with Abbie - at any age - she might understand the concept of actions and consequences.
Maybe.
The Hambeasts are well aware of her limitations. Yet they put her on social media as their cash cow portraying Abbie as the Autism princess of the universe.
In the meantime they spin a web of lies and a narrative that Abbie can learn and they film and jump cut until she performs the tricks correctly.
They will milk Abbie for everything she's worth.
I'd love to bake the Hambeasts a chocolate pie like the lady in the movie The Help did.
😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

RocketQueen

VIP Member
With all the money they burn on stupid, stupid stuff, why dont they create a safe room for Abbie?
Remove all the dangers. Soundproof. I dont know what can be done about the windows but I'm sure there are options.
Mount a camera in the corner of the room.
Then put in some earplugs, and sleep. Its ridiculous.
Sorry if it sounds harsh, but its stupid as hell.

• Heart
That shrimp cooking/bread cutting video was mind boggling. A is getting pretty good splicing the jump cuts. P only cooks to get out of watching Abbie. That is so glaringly clear. That's all she does, A has to mind Abbie, parent Abbie, "teach" Abbie AND then he has to clean up too!!!!

Abbie was clearly distressed sitting at that counter. She couldn't stop looking at the damn vent (which I truly believe does not operate and P's touching something on it was just for show), being distracted by all the cooking and stirring going on and she started to cry. It was hard to see her in such a state with A just ignoring her distressed state to cut some bread. I think Abbie did really well keeping it together during that time.

For the love of all that's holy give that poor girl some toys, chewies and sensory toys! Get the same toy she played with at the Wee's!

I am pi$$ed OFF that they are mentioning Jordan and her shirts. If you haven't seen Jordan's summer shirt project, you will see a truly magnificent family who put in the HARD WORK and TIME to teach their autistic daughter to speak because THEY love their daughter. Jordan is adorable and sells t-shirts and things. She is able to participate in the packaging of the orders. I believe the only reason he's mentioning Jordan is NOT to help her but to try to get some of Jordan's followers! He's a giant piece of diaper doo!

When is someone going to stop this deplorable exploitation of Abbie and the others out there???

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member

Hmmmm?

EDIT:
Oh, this should be GOOOOOOD!!
Put on yer hip-waders, folks!
Y'all.

She said.

Priscilla actually said

that ABA therapists WANT parents to be there because the more parents follow through at home after therapy, the better the results.

I just.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

KateK

VIP Member
I think they like to have that. "We didn't sleep".. to get sympathy from the HUMPS. Does anyone really think that Pig was crying because she felt so bad for Abbie after she kept them up all night? I think not...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Here is today's video.
This is so fucking sad to watch. I feel sick watching these two disgusting humans. I believe when the camera is off, Asa is not kind to Abbie. The way he tapped Abbie's head with his finger, and his nasty voice repeating his question over and over tells me that he gets pissed off at her a lot. I think Asa still thinks of Abbie as he did in the blogs he wrote. I think sweet girl is for the narrative. I find it so unprofessional that the teacher would allow Asa to video and due it for a Youtube vlog. I find this teacher suspect if she is willing to be videoed like this. This should be Abbies time to focus. Nobody should be performing for the camera. Kinda sad that money is given to these parents, and they use it to make money off of the money given to them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

pixelfox

Here’s what I think about all of Asa’s big plans for Abbie talked about in the new vlog…

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE.

You failed your child. And let’s be real, Ass, you’re going to forget all of these plans when it gets too challenging and hard for you to work on with her. You never follow through with anything for Abbie when it starts requiring effort.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Now this is one fed up humper :LOL:

View attachment 1513116

And what does this mean?

View attachment 1513127
I think I get IyannaC.
When Abbie was first refusing to get up and put the groceries away, Asa was fine. But as it went on, I thought he looked pissed. P was silent the whole time. It was tense. Then he tried to mask his anger by saying people wanted him to be "firm", blah blah.
His face was red because he had been hyping up her great school days, and instead of performing she sat, honked, and basically told him to fuck off.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I was just reading through thr comme ts on FB from yesterday's vlog. Not ONE, NOT TWO, but MANY comments by people seeing/commenting how P and A are not getting it. Many are correcting them. "Top Fans" are even commenting about Abbie lack of skills. The more Asa puts out there like this (Abbie isn't little anymore) the more people will see Abbie has been taught squat. Someone commented about the process to get her to cut. Use Play doh. I thought thr same thing. Why is Abbie not using all those shape makers for her fine motor skills. That's stuff they could've been doing with her as she grew. Cutting bread would've not been the ridiculousness that is was. Another person commented that they watch to see what not to do, and I 100% approve that comment. A and P are acting like they're geniuses for coming up with these tasks. No A and P, these are things that should've been done through play with Abbie throughout her younger years. You failed her, idiots!

• Heart
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
4:20 into the vlog. Teacher really does have a leghumper vibe. She will not be there long. Moobie and the micromanaging shit right off the bat…HELL NAW!

And how…
BULLSHIT!
All the new food chart proves is that Abbie snatches things off the chart the exact same way she randomly hits choices on her iPad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Noir Fan

VIP Member
They can say all they want about Abbie’s progress, her playing games and “cheating”, her going to the bathroom (sans diapers), her associating the grocery pictures with her chore chart in the RV, her graduation, her fixing her lunch (lunchables), her getting dressed by herself, on and on. But we all (including the mighty humpers) see where Abbie really is. She is not making the above mentioned progress, she eats, sleeps, and rocks on the couch and anywhere else she sits. She plays with plastic baggies because they don’t offer her any other stim toys, she can be aggressive and she is seriously a danger to herself, and maybe others. I am certainly not qualified to make suggestions on what else can be done for Abbie, but I feel like they should accept her as she is and stop trying to tell us she is a typical teenager…very soon to be an adult. My two cents. 😳

• Heart

jacjos123

Abbie has one hand on top of a big gallon of milk....just barely touching it..no way is she pouring it herself in any way.. her hand is just floppy on top of the milk... you can see I guess the teachers hand under the milk bottle. .. so basically her hand isn't over her hand..but someone else is actually pouring the milk...she is not doing this independently at all.

Also...pig got over 2000 likes ...so far...and almost 200 comments with this post of Abbie.. in contrast with her MLM scam posts... there is no comparison. I think she posts these things and asks dumb questions so the HUMPERS will comment and like to up the $$$.
Ok these were tasks Abbie was doing in the old house with Brandy. She was actually successfully pouring herself juice with minimal assistance. Also why use a gallon when you can use a half gallon or pour the milk into a smaller 32 oz rubber maid container? Idiots. Ugggghhh. She does not have the muscle tone to hold a gallon of milk. So what about the narrative on the tin can tour that Abbie was fixing her own cereal in the morning? Exactly. Such bull 💩💩💩🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry