Fathering Autism #131 “PMFM” all the Huns Yelled, Tattlers Cringed as Pig’s Head Swelled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to laugh when every few weeks Asshole comes on and has a new excise for Abs behaviour to Pigsweat. This bullshit typical teenager tit is another lie. She is a typical 18 month old, period. How about when she beat the crap out of Pig at the baseball game when she was 6 years old? Is that typical toddler or typical teen ager Abby. That is typical "I can't stand you" behaviour. And Asshole loves every minute of it.

He sets her up with the knife in her hand to make it look like she is cutting it. And then takes a picture. Lets see a video of her actually doing these useless tasks or it never happened. Lies,lies, lies.....
I agree. It is all lies. It is typical Abbie vs Pig behavior. As much as they would love to talk the viewers into thinking she dishes it out evenly, most video evidence points to Pig being Sweet Girl's favorite target. I feel like the mom/daughter relationship has always been purely instinctual on Abbies behalf. Her fight or flight reacts appropriately, wouldn't you say?
Think about how we all tend to react towards Pigfuckles, and we don't even know her ass like that. 🤣
This teacher crap is just that..crap. We just thought JSA was a glorified babysitter. This new one has no clue what she has in store. They will be several former teachers deep in the near future. Like @Noir Fan said, I believe, this teacher narrative is an investment, it is a paid content position.
LOL..This hit me while typing..
HaHa...what if Pigs new business coach is actually her new AA sponsor?!? 🤣😻🤣 I WISH! or do I?😙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree with you - they let Abbie ride off in the cart with someone Abbie just met? That's had zero one on one, out of the house experience with Abbie? Are they even that dense to allow that? I think its someone they know well.
I'm betting with you, she has to know this person. Could it be Becca?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
❤PAGE 48! Thread Suggestion Time!❤

128FE27E-AE2A-4F2B-B7AE-B9F1B0C221C0.png

I had a little something prepared for this new thread time, but nothing…NOTHING …compares to this right here!👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
😂😂🤪😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I agree. It is all lies. It is typical Abbie vs Pig behavior. As much as they would love to talk the viewers into thinking she dishes it out evenly, most video evidence points to Pig being Sweet Girl's favorite target. I feel like the mom/daughter relationship has always been purely instinctual on Abbies behalf. Her fight or flight reacts appropriately, wouldn't you say?
Think about how we all tend to react towards Pigfuckles, and we don't even know her ass like that. 🤣
This teacher crap is just that..crap. We just thought JSA was a glorified babysitter. This new one has no clue what she has in store. They will be several former teachers deep in the near future. Like @Noir Fan said, I believe, this teacher narrative is an investment, it is a paid content position.
LOL..This hit me while typing..
HaHa...what if Pigs new business coach is actually her new AA sponsor?!? 🤣😻🤣 I WISH! or do I?😙
Sorry, I missed something. What is this business coach stuff?

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion××××
Can Isaiah put mommy on his shoulders?
Hell no she's as heavy as two giant boulders.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
On facebook they had a short video of A teaching Abbie how to cut bread with a knife. Ugh, WHY?? WHY do they teach her useless things. They will NEVER allow her to take out a sharp knife and bread on her own and cut it so WHY even teach it? Teach her things that will actually benefit her like more sign language. It blows my mind honestly. It's clearly all for content and not for her benefit. How sad. We all know homeschooling will just be daycare so A and P can have some time away but I bet you anything the teacher has stated she will NOT be changing poopy diapers haha.
The humpers went wild with Asa/Abby cutting the bread, it wasn't a real knife, it was like the plastic ones Brailey has.

20220811_132941.jpg
20220811_133146.jpg
20220811_133213.jpg
20220811_133022.jpg
20220811_132852.jpg
20220811_133103.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Cilla. remember when this top fit? Pepperidge Farm remembers. And the oreos remember. And the ranch dip.

#105lbsdown y'all.

1660250136672.png
1660250488289.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Now we all know she would just pick the bread up and take a huge bite of it. Now have her do that minus all the prompting and editing.
Thats probably why Asshat wants to do the short videos "reels"... he can set up a quick scene to look as if she is doing something, HUMPERS go crazy...repeat. This is why she doesn't learn anything.. ..he picks dumb things like cutting with a knife to have her do.. that she would NEVER do in real life without a bunch of prompting and hand over hand.. why cant he teach her a word? Put her on a bathroom schedule? Really teach her to wash her hands..not pretend to but really do it.

I bet these HUMPERS are so easily scammed.. they believe anything. How many of them are sending their life savings to a Nigerian princess...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Thats probably why Asshat wants to do the short videos "reels"... he can set up a quick scene to look as if she is doing something, HUMPERS go crazy...repeat. This is why she doesn't learn anything.. ..he picks dumb things like cutting with a knife to have her do.. that she would NEVER do in real life without a bunch of prompting and hand over hand.. why cant he teach her a word? Put her on a bathroom schedule? Really teach her to wash her hands..not pretend to but really do it.

I bet these HUMPERS are so easily scammed.. they believe anything. How many of them are sending their life savings to a Nigerian princess...
Or the Nigerian romance scams.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
❤PAGE 48! Thread Suggestion Time!❤

View attachment 1491442
I had a little something prepared for this new thread time, but nothing…NOTHING …compares to this right here!👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
😂😂🤪😂😂
All of this post is absolutely hilarious but the 'Get off me witch' pic just about finished me off :ROFLMAO:🤣😂.....it's pure genius.

• Haha
Jesus, look at how the sleeves of that thing fit now vs. then!!!!
Yeah he're a better comparison. You would think just putting something on that was so loose before would be an eye opener for her, but I guess not. I think her thoughts are "Hey I can still get it on see?" So no problem. But yes, she's packed in that top now and the waist is really being tested..

1660254354937.png
1660254377147.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Sorry, I missed something. What is this business coach stuff?
She said on her Live she had a meeting with a business coach. Basically, a business guidance counselor. From the looks of it, they are not giving away their services for cheap. The whole idea was mostly likely implanted in Pigs pea sized brain at Poo-Looza.
💩🐽💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus, look at how the sleeves of that thing fit now vs. then!!!!
And the bust area. :ROFLMAO:

She said on her Live she had a meeting with a business coach. Basically, a business guidance counselor. From the looks of it, they are not giving away their services for cheap. The whole idea was mostly likely implanted in Pigs pea sized brain at Poo-Looza.
💩🐽💩
Maybe it's a personal trainer :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Yeah he're a better comparison. You would think just putting something on that was so loose before would be an eye opener for her, but I guess not. I think her thoughts are "Hey I can still get it on see?" So no problem. But yes, she's packed in that top now and the waist is really being tested..

View attachment 1491723View attachment 1491725
I'm now wondering how she got that shirt off, because I bet she can't just pull it off her Pigrillasnuffletrufflepus. I bet Assa or Golden child has to help her, and there is a lot of squealing and wooing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.