Fathering Autism #131 “PMFM” all the Huns Yelled, Tattlers Cringed as Pig’s Head Swelled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ta-da! Shes "cooking" again.

Thilla is a natural cook ? Tattlers he did say that right ? I'm curious about Abbie's home schooling . I think her schools that she attended did the very best that they could . It's interesting to me that why now , her parents are willing to participate with her teachers and therapist's ? Why wait until she's 17? Will her parents follow through and apply what they are learning from educated professional's ? Or will Asa interrupt the sessions like he did with Brandy and her speech therapist ? This is all about control ........ This is not for Abbie . How long will the sessions last ? As long as her narrcisstic parents have control .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Add us to the group who do our best to suppress noisy or hurtful stims when out in public. Tics are different and he really can't suppress those-although I know he does try because I have witnessed him holding them in until we exit a building and then letting them loose. I still can't believe they are "homeschooling". I love my kid, but at this point in the summer I am honestly counting down the days until school starts again. No one is doing well and I am trying like hell to figure out why his sleep has gone to such tit. We had another all-nighter last night. This is the worst his sleep has been in YEARS. This makes about 3 all-nighters just in this past week alone and it is rough on everyone. Mostly him. He even took a nap today (3 hours), so I know this boy is tired. He never naps. Not even times when he has stayed up all night before. The past two times we have just put him in his room so we could get a couple of hours, but he simply tore up his room. He hasn't even been ticing during these nights, which is what usually keeps him up all night. So I really can't figure this out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They are still ASKING her if she wants to help more than 2 months after he was discussing it in the kitchen with Brandy, who said instead of asking, you should TELL her to help. I don't think that has happened even once. So of course, Abbie is going to say "NO" and then she will be forced to help anyway. They are so excited about homeschooling still. Let's see how excited they are a month into it after having Abbie home 24/7 and testing everyone.
Pigsweat already complained about it tonite when she was talking about why she doesn't do more cooking segments. Said she just didn't have time "especially now that Abby is home ful time". It's only gonna get worse for these 2 idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She said on her Live she had a meeting with a business coach. Basically, a business guidance counselor. From the looks of it, they are not giving away their services for cheap. The whole idea was mostly likely implanted in Pigs pea sized brain at Poo-Looza.
💩🐽💩
MLM coaching is a thing…….. search anti mlm coaching if curious….

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
In their YT comments someone asked Asa why he would post someone elses recipe on P's website instead of simply telling them to follow the creator.
Hmmm. Because by sending you to her website you may see and buy some SL, some cardboard earrings, and Bo Seagull hair tit.
They are so obvious. :sick:

I cant help but be amazed by Asas expectations for homeschooling. P knows the score, but goes along to appease him. But I think Asa really believes it.
He's so slimy and it's getting more obvious by the second. He's doing exactly what everyone said he was gonna do. He's just bringing this scamming tit show to a whole new level of exploitation. The reels are definitely his next play. 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
I just see this as a new way for them to make Abbie a normal girl, because that's all they want. They want the teacher to magically make her a normal NT girl. It isn't going work.
I agree with you . Her parents really don't accept the fact that she is a 17 years old toddler . Why didn't they apply all this energy to help Abbie when she was first diagnosed ? Abbie's parents are mental , immature , narrcisstic , overweight , creepy , lazy , bottom of the barrel trash . F.U. Atha and Thilla,

• Heart
I'm confused with their "feeding time at the sty". We saw Abbie eating the slop laid in front of her at the counter. Why didn't they all eat in the dining room together? Where did DickDo and Cilldebeast eat? Was it so awful a meal that they ordered DoorDash and fed Abbie the slop?

Reactions: 15
Add us to the group who do our best to suppress noisy or hurtful stims when out in public. Tics are different and he really can't suppress those-although I know he does try because I have witnessed him holding them in until we exit a building and then letting them loose. I still can't believe they are "homeschooling". I love my kid, but at this point in the summer I am honestly counting down the days until school starts again. No one is doing well and I am trying like hell to figure out why his sleep has gone to such tit. We had another all-nighter last night. This is the worst his sleep has been in YEARS. This makes about 3 all-nighters just in this past week alone and it is rough on everyone. Mostly him. He even took a nap today (3 hours), so I know this boy is tired. He never naps. Not even times when he has stayed up all night before. The past two times we have just put him in his room so we could get a couple of hours, but he simply tore up his room. He hasn't even been ticing during these nights, which is what usually keeps him up all night. So I really can't figure this out.
My neurotypical kids went back this week, such a relief. Sending you so much love !!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Pigsweat already complained about it tonite when she was talking about why she doesn't do more cooking segments. Said she just didn't have time "especially now that Abby is home ful time". It's only gonna get worse for these 2 idiots.
It really will. They won't follow through with anything a therapist tells them.

• Sad
I completely understand and we always try to give grace to tics. Usually you can definitely tell the difference between the two and I always try to point this out to my kids, when we have ran into others with Tourette’s..
Having others just scream and yell though, even my kids look at others and will ask me to make it stop…

I am so glad that you’ll got to go back already! I wished mine where. We don’t start back until the 29th for traditional school. My higher schooler and college kid gets to start next week. High schooler is driving herself to school but my college kid is taking a full virtual online program. So, she will be home and relying on me to help, while dealing with my twins that have a few weeks of summer break left…

Also, anyone else notice that Asa is confusing his audience recently, with the whole “homeschool”? It became a slight uptick in conversation. Like “wait, I thought she graduated already?” I keep waiting for someone to ask why she isn’t going to college… As there are programs for ID/D individuals but there is absolutely no way Abbie would qualify (basic wiping your 💩 is required, along with daily living skills)..
CE677F34-B4F9-4BFD-882F-64CC97D36977.jpeg

665FBEF6-B10E-427E-85DC-27476B3701BB.jpeg

B8901FB5-086C-4921-AEE6-B21FD0209BF0.jpeg

FE5A89DA-871E-4BE9-BF64-875D6304CDC2.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
I have to laugh when every few weeks Asshole comes on and has a new excise for Abs behaviour to Pigsweat. This bullshit typical teenager tit is another lie. She is a typical 18 month old, period. How about when she beat the crap out of Pig at the baseball game when she was 6 years old? Is that typical toddler or typical teen ager Abby. That is typical "I can't stand you" behaviour. And Asshole loves every minute of it.

He sets her up with the knife in her hand to make it look like she is cutting it. And then takes a picture. Lets see a video of her actually doing these useless tasks or it never happened. Lies,lies, lies.....
She has no idea what she is doing☹

• Sad
  • Heart
He's so slimy and it's getting more obvious by the second. He's doing exactly what everyone said he was gonna do. He's just bringing this scamming tit show to a whole new level of exploitation. The reels are definitely his next play. 🤮
Yep I agree. However he is not getting nearly the traffic he thought or expected. Facebook reels don’t pay as well as you tube and overall most of his views and subs are fake. It’s the same 10% of humpers responding. I think this business marketing consultant person is for FA as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This video was basically to fool the humpers into thinking that she is completely independent and has outgrown her disability. She's basically a 17 year old baby and will always need support for the rest of life.

Reactions: 20
Let me turn on this cool vent

1660268694525.png

Oh tit, I forgot it is fake

1660268823782.png

That mutha fucker put in a fake vent
1660268893352.png

Cooking lessons 101: Stand behind the student with a death grip on them. 🤪😜🤪

1660269325562.png

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.