Fathering Autism #131 “PMFM” all the Huns Yelled, Tattlers Cringed as Pig’s Head Swelled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge round of applause to @SCCOct66 for kicking ass with another fantastic thread title. Thank You so much, Fellow Tattler. 😍
1659569656677.gif

…and we are off on the fast track journey back to Jacksonville. I bet y’all a dollar Pig already has an appointment with the jeweler to get that watch fixed with some added links to wrap around her chub stub wrist.
WooooHeeew! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can someone tell me what’s wrong with Abbie’s hair line? I know it’s a condition with a name. But why does she have it? Like does it have anything to do with her ID?
——

Oh and I never got an official answer to this.. are you allowed to suggest more than one name for a new thread? (I know you can’t in the same post cause it goes off votes) but could you post more than one per person (I’m not talking offering 20+ suggestions… just two or three?
——

HEY EVERYONE!
CILLA WELCOMES YOU TO THE NEW HAPPY HOT GIRL SUMMER THREAD!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Can someone tell me what’s wrong with Abbie’s hair line? I know it’s a condition with a name. But why does she have it? Like does it have anything to do with her ID?

Oh and I never got an official answer to this.. are you allowed to suggest more than one name for a new thread? (I know you can’t in the same post cause it goes off votes) but could you post more than one per person (I’m not talking offering 20+ suggestions… just two or three?
Suggest as many as you wish. You may already know this, but there is a character limit as well to thread titles. 105 characters including Fathering Autism #### as well as spaces.
Abbie has traction alopecia, caused by her hair being pulled tight in hair ties for years upon years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Thank you for the great thread title, Tattle Sisters!

Abbie’s hair line is like that because her hair is so long that she eats it, if not pulled back - everyday(!). Her hair, therefore is pulled back very tightly and has more than likely effected her hair line. What good does Abbie having long hair if always tightly pulled back and rarely down. She would look so much better with a short stylish haircut that she is in no danger of eating. Saves time, saves her from getting headaches and would be more age appropriate. Priscilla will not do it because she has some kind of long hair fixation. I get it, I had long hair until I had to buzz it for my chemo, when it fell out in clumps. It still hasn’t grown back right, so I have to keep it in a very short pixie cut. I don’t miss my long hair, I’m over it. There are more important things in life than hair. P needs to prioritize.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
A huge round of applause to @SCCOct66 for kicking ass with another fantastic thread title. Thank You so much, Fellow Tattler. 😍
View attachment 1470425
…and we are off on the fast track journey back to Jacksonville. I bet y’all a dollar Pig already has an appointment with the jeweler to get that watch fixed with some added links to wrap around her chub stub wrist.
WooooHeeew! 😂
Thank you @WowMeowMeowWow for the new thread and @SCCOct66 for a hilarious and accurate title.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1470425
WooooHeeew! 😂
View attachment 1470425
WooooHeeew! 😂
She really should sell it to recoup some of the money she spent on buying makeup to get to a million sales. At least donate some to the funeral homes so they can use it. Their customers won't complain how crappy it is).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wooooooo Hooooooo! Thread #131 Congratulations @SCCOct66
Your quick wit is something to be admired! 💃👯‍♂️👯‍♀️

I hate to admit this but I am a little jealous of CillaMe.
I mean, look at all the special animals they got to see on the Honkin' Across America 2.0
Who wouldn't be jealous? :m

Screenshot_20220803-183134-008~3.png

Screenshot_20220803-180818-359~2.png

Screenshot_20220803-174229-498~3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
——

——

HEY EVERYONE!
CILLA WELCOMES YOU TO THE NEW HAPPY HOT GIRL SUMMER THREAD!
View attachment 1470441
I think I see a vape tucked into right side of the bikini top. Pigcilla wishes she looked this good. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Suggest as many as you wish. You may already know this, but there is a character limit as well to thread titles. 105 characters including Fathering Autism #### as well as spaces.
Abbie has traction alopecia, caused by her hair being pulled tight in hair ties for years upon years.
Ok… that was my deduction… but since it had a name, I thought it was something more..

Thank you for the great thread title, Tattle Sisters!

Abbie’s hair line is like that because her hair is so long that she eats it, if not pulled back - everyday(!). Her hair, therefore is pulled back very tightly and has more than likely effected her hair line. What good does Abbie having long hair if always tightly pulled back and rarely down. She would look so much better with a short stylish haircut that she is in no danger of eating. Saves time, saves her from getting headaches and would be more age appropriate. Priscilla will not do it because she has some kind of long hair fixation. I get it, I had long hair until I had to buzz it for my chemo, when it fell out in clumps. It still hasn’t grown back right, so I have to keep it in a very short pixie cut. I don’t miss my long hair, I’m over it. There are more important things in life than hair. P needs to prioritize.
OMFG.. welp, if I couldn’t hate Cilla even more…
Abbie must have gotten PMFM’s weak ass, Sarah plain and tall hair..

Abbie does not have agency or the concept of very VERY basic dignity..

Her dignity relies SOLEY ON HER PARENTS.

Hypothetically, They could shave her bald and write the “R” word on her forehead while she sleeps… She would NEVER know.
I’m being over the top because it’s true. (Not accusing them of wanting to do that) but Could you imagine how scary that would be? Your dignity in someone else’s hands.. I mean of course you wouldn’t know or care.. but it’s not right.

I personally went through something with my mother… she was extremely possessive of it pretty much my whole childhood..,. I didn’t know it at the time but it was because she has SUPER fine blonde Swede hair, she always complained that she couldn’t style it in anyways…soooo.. my thick, full, wavy brunette locks were like a Barbie doll to her..
by kindergarten, my hair was to my butt.

Some of my earliest memories were the combings after bath, because my mom was ROUGH with it. I’m talking 30 mins of crying my eyes out while she’s just yanking on my scalp..getting the brush tangled in the long hair and just going full force on my 5 year old head And since it was the early 90s, she had to style the hell out of it with braids.... really.. really tight ones. I’ve developed one hell of a tough scalp.

unfortunately Abbie was born fine hair…

So I get it.. If Cilla is anything like my mom, she will make her daughter sacrifice (me-pain Abbie-hair loss) to keep long hair.

They make hair ties that are just as tight , but easier on your scalp… if they were gonna have to hold her hair back every single day , and espically once it became noticeable, they should of gotten better ties.
Or.. you know.. they could of just CUT HER HAIR.. I mean damn, she looked cute with the short look. I know she’s not as cute as she used to be, but it will be good for her and hide some of those spots.

I understand she eats and pulls her hair.. we’ve seen in on camera… I’m sure she’s pulled out a few during a meltdown.. so I’m not saying this was unavoidable..

But when they also let her walk around in public without fixing her shorts.. it just adds to it.. her dignity.. I mean come on.. Bobby Hill uses it as a joke on old people..
D9252C74-9C8A-49FA-B626-52D223CC0AC9.jpeg

Don’t let Abbie walk around looking like a joke if it is something that can be fixed

Thanks for letting me rant guys. I’m not having a good day mentally at all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
@What the ....
LOVE THE PHOTOS!

I was thinking… they saw ALOT of animal asses on this trip…
I wanted to make a highlight reel for Cilla .. she seemed to be the happiest this whole trip around animal asses.

wait.. ASS… ASA…
It all makes sense now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
found her!! Number 2 seller just said adios. She was the former back up pussy cat doll.
Good job Blasting! Is the reason for the Cilla rant and upset post? It’s actually inspirational and refreshing to hear a little truth for a change. Like this statement:

But yet trashing the body is ok?! Like, oh it's
ok to be obese, but please be spiritual and a good

person.

Lies have become so common in the news and politics it sometimes becomes something we just accept. But the truth resonates as rare as it is. It’s not okay to be obese. And it’s probably kinder to not encourage a person that it Is okay, that they look good/cute etc. Another “Emperor’s New Clothes” example. The people around her telling her she looks great.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1470425
WooooHeeew! 😂
I bet she sells it for booze money and take out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wooooooo Hooooooo! Thread #131 Congratulations @SCCOct66
Your quick wit is something to be admired! 💃👯‍♂️👯‍♀️

I hate to admit this but I am a little jealous of CillaMe.
I mean, look at all the special animals they got to see on the Honkin' Across America 2.0
Who wouldn't be jealous? :m

View attachment 1470460

View attachment 1470461

View attachment 1470462
Stealing the last one!! Trust me, their fall will be painful for them. We all get twinges of jealousy. I’m jealous for about 35 seconds that Tinkerhog can eat by mouth and not hooked up to a machine 22 hours a bleeping day. And then I remember I am housed, fed (by tube counts), and have a truly happy family. I have a pretty good thing going on in my life. And, being momma to the worlds cutest GuyGuy. Priscilla will fall and it will be fast and hard. I hope Abbie’s trust is irrevocable.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.