Fathering Autism #131 “PMFM” all the Huns Yelled, Tattlers Cringed as Pig’s Head Swelled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Fathering Autism #132:
Yelling in the restaurant and stealing her fries, this job will be rougher than the teacher can realize

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Eeek! Late night Tattling! Y’all ready to start Friday with a new thread? Here is our winner! ❤❤❤
F1768BC2-72F5-474C-AD1C-3AB7496747A4.jpeg

Here we go! 🐽wee wee wee🐽

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Add us to the group who do our best to suppress noisy or hurtful stims when out in public. Tics are different and he really can't suppress those-although I know he does try because I have witnessed him holding them in until we exit a building and then letting them loose. I still can't believe they are "homeschooling". I love my kid, but at this point in the summer I am honestly counting down the days until school starts again. No one is doing well and I am trying like hell to figure out why his sleep has gone to such tit. We had another all-nighter last night. This is the worst his sleep has been in YEARS. This makes about 3 all-nighters just in this past week alone and it is rough on everyone. Mostly him. He even took a nap today (3 hours), so I know this boy is tired. He never naps. Not even times when he has stayed up all night before. The past two times we have just put him in his room so we could get a couple of hours, but he simply tore up his room. He hasn't even been ticing during these nights, which is what usually keeps him up all night. So I really can't figure this out.
My husband and I , as well as my daughters siblings are in the group too . Juno and Maya , I understand about the sleepless nights , been there and done that . I'm sending you support and love .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Let me turn on this cool vent

View attachment 1492086
Oh tit, I forgot it is fake

View attachment 1492089
That mutha fucker put in a fake vent
View attachment 1492090

Cooking lessons 101: Stand behind the student with a death grip on them. 🤪😜🤪

View attachment 1492098
Eeek! Late night Tattling! Y’all ready to start Friday with a new thread? Here is our winner! ❤❤❤
View attachment 1492112

Here we go! 🐽wee wee wee🐽
Boy that was fast! Tattle on sisters! Thank you Meow!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.