Fathering Autism #131 “PMFM” all the Huns Yelled, Tattlers Cringed as Pig’s Head Swelled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which could be Summer.
Summer would definitely be the most advantageous "teacher" for Asshat and the VLOG... she is ok with pretending and narratives... she knows how to handle Abbie and take her places... she wouldn't go against the narrative Asshat is trying to build... and the HUMPERS really like her and love the Idea of her and Abbie being BFF;s.

Summer would have no problem with Abbie not being toilet trained, not knowing any words or communication... she has helped Asshat with all kinds of narratives for the VLOG and she was all involved in it... she was there when they were pretending Abbie learned how to pedal and steer the trike.

I would really be surprised if it was a real teacher... one that would challenge Asshat and one who really wanted Abbie to learn as much as she could.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I doubt it’s Summer. She is not teacher qualified and unless they decided to self fund, they couldn’t access gov subsidy….

rant beware:
Big P pisses me off to no end. I watched a bit of her lives, last night she said she sold 110 eye creams. At $68.00 a pop

she gets 40% commission, unless it’s a new customer - then it’s 50%

Then she is trying to recruit - she says you can earn up to 50% commission - that is only for the last 2 ranks. Which is a handful of people. Beauty guides earn 20% commission

on her live this morning she said her team sold 11,650 “as a team”.

at the end of her last live last night she said she sold 110 units - $7480. I’m sure she sold more after that.

so her team of 160+ sold at the very very most 61 jars. I estimate at least 3/4 of those would be her downline who bought for themselves. So her team sold 16 jars?

then she tries to recruit this am, saying you can buy gas (LOL LOL LOL - only for some), groceries, school supplies, etc. these are income claims that can be reported to the FTC easily -

interesting none of the other top women from Slime were frantic yesterday, just big P cause she’s a greedy gluttonous exploiter.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I doubt it’s Summer. She is not teacher qualified and unless they decided to self fund, they couldn’t access gov subsidy….

rant beware:
Big P pisses me off to no end. I watched a bit of her lives, last night she said she sold 110 eye creams. At $68.00 a pop

she gets 40% commission, unless it’s a new customer - then it’s 50%

Then she is trying to recruit - she says you can earn up to 50% commission - that is only for the last 2 ranks. Which is a handful of people. Beauty guides earn 20% commission

on her live this morning she said her team sold 11,650 “as a team”.

at the end of her last live last night she said she sold 110 units - $7480. I’m sure she sold more after that.

so her team of 160+ sold at the very very most 61 jars. I estimate at least 3/4 of those would be her downline who bought for themselves. So her team sold 16 jars?

then she tries to recruit this am, saying you can buy gas (LOL LOL LOL - only for some), groceries, school supplies, etc. these are income claims that can be reported to the FTC easily -

interesting none of the other top women from Slime were frantic yesterday, just big P cause she’s a greedy gluttonous exploiter.
I sneaked a peak of her mini-me’s page and she had almost no views or comments on her lives. I’ve looked at Sherry’s reception also in the past and have seen very little interest.

Reactions: 16
Y'all, it's not Summer. I have no idea where this came from, but this is absolutely not Summer.

FireShot Capture 322 - Team Abbie...Assemble! - YouTube - www.youtube.com.jpg

Reactions: 15
I think it was from their vlog where they said they were going to do a podcast. Does Abbie always hold her head down/slump like that? It’s kinda heartbreaking.
No, it's been mentioned here before the podcast. Someone may have speculated and others took it as fact and ran with it. That's unfortunate.

Abbie's lack of physical therapy is really showing more and more. It's rare to see her holding her head anywhere near up these days. When Atha was droning on about assembling her team ( :rolleyes: ) he didn't say anything about physical therapy - just a speech therapist who also does occupational therapy. Which is.....not an ideal situation at all, because those are two very separate specialties.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
On facebook they had a short video of A teaching Abbie how to cut bread with a knife. Ugh, WHY?? WHY do they teach her useless things. They will NEVER allow her to take out a sharp knife and bread on her own and cut it so WHY even teach it? Teach her things that will actually benefit her like more sign language. It blows my mind honestly. It's clearly all for content and not for her benefit. How sad. We all know homeschooling will just be daycare so A and P can have some time away but I bet you anything the teacher has stated she will NOT be changing poopy diapers haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She had her back teeth pulled. That's the only dentist vlog I have seen. Not the ones in the front.
Whoops, since they never showed her mouth, I just assumed. Her teeth had changed so much, I thought they were new or newer.

Pig must have not made many sales during the honking tour, she is posting so many videos, and the comments are like crickets. She seems almost desperate, trying to make up for lost sales. Oh boo hoo, Cry Me a River😭 she's just pissed that she can't get any responses, unless Abby is involved. All they have to do is hear, or see, Abby in the background, and her comments Skyrocket.

Last edited:
  • Sick
I’ve seen it all. In what universe will she ever use a sharp carving knife ?????? She’s not looking, she’s flailing around. Good grief.
Oh Look. That is a similar knife to the one Braylee was using a few weeks ago. 👀 I am so surprised!
Not sure what all therapies that have planned for Sweet Girl. No worries though...Pig has a business coach, so all is well at Moldy Manor.
🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
No, it's been mentioned here before the podcast. Someone may have speculated and others took it as fact and ran with it. That's unfortunate.

Abbie's lack of physical therapy is really showing more and more. It's rare to see her holding her head anywhere near up these days. When Atha was droning on about assembling her team ( :rolleyes: ) he didn't say anything about physical therapy - just a speech therapist who also does occupational therapy. Which is.....not an ideal situation at all, because those are two very separate specialties.
As they ran into (brandy) each other when they were out to eat. That ”abbie team”was put together quichly. You can get ABA jobs (without experience and they will help you get certification) for 18.00 an hour…in my area

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh Look. That is a similar knife to the one Braylee was using a few weeks ago. 👀 I am so surprised!
Not sure what all therapies that have planned for Sweet Girl. No worries though...Pig has a business coach, so all is well at Moldy Manor.
🐽
I have to laugh when every few weeks Asshole comes on and has a new excise for Abs behaviour to Pigsweat. This bullshit typical teenager tit is another lie. She is a typical 18 month old, period. How about when she beat the crap out of Pig at the baseball game when she was 6 years old? Is that typical toddler or typical teen ager Abby. That is typical "I can't stand you" behaviour. And Asshole loves every minute of it.

I’ve seen it all. In what universe will she ever use a sharp carving knife ?????? She’s not looking, she’s flailing around. Good grief.
He sets her up with the knife in her hand to make it look like she is cutting it. And then takes a picture. Lets see a video of her actually doing these useless tasks or it never happened. Lies,lies, lies.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have to laugh when every few weeks Asshole comes on and has a new excise for Abs behaviour to Pigsweat. This bullshit typical teenager tit is another lie. She is a typical 18 month old, period. How about when she beat the crap out of Pig at the baseball game when she was 6 years old? Is that typical toddler or typical teen ager Abby. That is typical "I can't stand you" behaviour. And Asshole loves every minute of it.

He sets her up with the knife in her hand to make it look like she is cutting it. And then takes a picture. Lets see a video of her actually doing these useless tasks or it never happened. Lies,lies, lies.....
It's a video on his instagram. Its hand over hand and she is flailing and "vocalizing" all over the place. But he's helping her use a sharp knife. Ridiculous.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thing is... "typical teen" behavior happens because they are learning things loke indepence and individuality. They are forming who they are outside of their parents, developing who they are and will be as adults, and learning social skills... among other things. None of this Abbie is going through, and likely never will. She isn't having teenage rebellion. Her birthday is the only thing about her in the teens.

All her behavior is her communicating.... communication that is constantly ignored.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.