Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leahsmom

How are you doing @leahsmom? I've been thinking about you all day.❤
My fellow tattlers, it’s been a very long 36 hours.
I’ve taken all everyone’s advice .A social worker came by this afternoon and signed me up for several programs that should be helpful. Services a few and far between here in Southern Illinois. I’m 350 miles from Chicago and by the state funds trickle down to us there’s not much left seems like most things stay up north.
Your kind words are so helpful making me feel I’m not so alone. The house is drying up but we’re are in and out of flood warnings still. It’s scary. Just hoping for no more water in the house. Several neighbors have come with shop vacs and dehumidifiers which are all running full blast. Less water is coming up thru the floors & I’m lucky enough to have no carpeting anywhere in the house, just vinyl and tile. Now it’s just a matter of drying everything out which could be several more days. My poor dogs(Ella &Ezra) are finally calming down and I’m hoping to get more than 3 hours sleep!
Thanks for the ideas, kind words & hugs!
Your responses gave me something to take my mind off things & the support makes me feel good. Thanks again!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

leahsmom

My fellow tattlesrs, I don’t post often because everyone here expresses my feelings perfectly. I live alone after my husband of 33 years abandoned me a few years ago. No sit down, no text he just disappeared. It was heartbreaking and devastating. I also have a Tramatic Brain injury and my back and neck are fractured after getting hit by
a drunk driver. Today in Southern Illinois we had over 6 inches of rain in 2 houres and my whole house flooded. When I moved here after the divorce I tried to get Federal flood insurance was

told I don’t live in a flood plain. I still have standing water thru put the house and no help. I need emotional support for me and my Golden Retriever and my little Cairn terroir. I’m in horrific pain both physically and emotionally. I am reaching out to my tatters for prayers if you will. I feel like I can count on you guys instead of calling the suiside hot line. I’m scared and desperate.
If you all can send me some hugs and love it would be greatly appreciated.
Dee(Leah’s mom)
Your the only group I’m affiliated with and feel comfortable with because of my total disgust of A&P, why can’t something this this happened to those horrible people?? Please help me keep sane in my desperate time in need.
Thanks all of you so much!💙

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Kimmied

VIP Member
you can skip this, it didn’t come out the way I wanted and it’s pain med time. I miss being me! And I’m sorry if my f-bombs bother people. I normally don’t do that, but I think most of you knew that. Welcome new people!!

Not that any one asked, and not that I care as much now, but body shaming comes in all sizes. I’ve always been 5’7” and even pregnant never went over 130. The only time I was bigger was when I had steroids. My whole life I was called stick person, or twigs, or told to wear weights if the wind blew. I became anorexic. I battle body dismorphia. I am in a huge fight now to stay consistently over 100. Unfortunately my rituals rubbed off on a few of my kids.

The other thing nobody asked but I’m going there is the photo of being inclusive. Shut the fuck up. I have 4 mixed kids with my husband. His mother thought my older 2 were mixed because their father was Italian. Lately I’ve been hearing about “white passing”. I’ve posted pics of me here before. I’m see through white with red hair and green eyes. My husband is Kenyan and Indian. I absolutely hate when people start in on things that have nothing to do with them, but here I go.
my family is just that, a family. I’m very lucky my husband accepted my older kids dad. I’ve seen horror movie kinda shit happen to people I love. I used to have a friend that went nuts over my second daughters hair. I have curly hair, hers is silky curly. That idiot kept telling my daughter that she was not black. Pretty much called her a liar. Hello? Her father is black. Had to get rid of that judgemental pos.
Race relations are a hot topic. Whoever it was that posted that pic is an idiot. My husband is not dark. I actually had to tell my father he was black. My man will not say “African American” because he was born here. You know what? We have the best of everyone on the planet living in my house or close by. My neighbors always always come over when they see my family here and come join in. Also, mixed babies are the cutest in the universe! I mean, look at this kid. Is he not the most beautiful baby? I can brag, I’m sick and in pain.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Hey Cilla, you know what devouring Oreos instead of ground turkey gets you? A heart attack. You ate more smores on this trip than I have in my entire life. No, I don't think I'm missing out either.

You know what being "plus sized" and not working out or eating better gets you? A heart attack. Diabetes. High blood pressure. A CPAP machine. A loss of mobility. Etc. Every single one of you all eats huge portions of food. You go out to eat multiple times a week. You literally drink hundreds of calories a day in sweet coffees from Dunkin. Your "travel" videos are basically your family just eating in different locations. You have a responsibility to Abbie to be as proactive as you can be regarding your health. Before it is too late. I know we all have our vices, but you don't even TRY to dial down all the unhealthy things you eat and the fact that you don't even seem to care enough to exercise just a small amount tells me that you just gave up.

This is not fat shaming you Cilla. I'm classified as obese myself. However, I don't drink Dunkin daily. I don't drink alcohol regularly. I try to make better choices regarding food and portion sizes while allowing myself a little cheat of some frozen yogurt or carb smart ice cream. I like my mobility. I've seen people close to me lose theirs and almost freaking die. Guess what a doctor will tell you after you have a heart attack (if you are lucky to survive-my hubby almost wasn't)? They will tell you to MOVE YOUR BODY! They don't want to hear any excuses. YOU NEED TO MOVE! You need to do the hikes, do the walks, do the laps in the pool, do the peleton, do the 10,000 steps, do whatever....just DO something.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
A huge round of applause to @SCCOct66 for kicking ass with another fantastic thread title. Thank You so much, Fellow Tattler. 😍
1659569656677.gif

…and we are off on the fast track journey back to Jacksonville. I bet y’all a dollar Pig already has an appointment with the jeweler to get that watch fixed with some added links to wrap around her chub stub wrist.
WooooHeeew! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

lillibb

VIP Member
I got a weird feeling reading 'her verbage', that there was a good possiblity that someone wrote that for her. She's not smart enough to hit all the points, I just couldn't 'hear' her voice and I smell a Maass rat . Asstha, they called me fat.. holy crap the other cash cow is upset.. Me or Izzy better do something to fix this or we'll be whoring ourselves all up and down the east coast of Florida trying to buy all the Pickled okra we can find.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

What the ....

VIP Member
Wooooooo Hooooooo! Thread #131 Congratulations @SCCOct66
Your quick wit is something to be admired! 💃👯‍♂️👯‍♀️

I hate to admit this but I am a little jealous of CillaMe.
I mean, look at all the special animals they got to see on the Honkin' Across America 2.0
Who wouldn't be jealous? :m

Screenshot_20220803-183134-008~3.png

Screenshot_20220803-180818-359~2.png

Screenshot_20220803-174229-498~3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

pixelfox

Hey Cilla, you know what devouring Oreos instead of ground turkey gets you? A heart attack. You ate more smores on this trip than I have in my entire life. No, I don't think I'm missing out either.

You know what being "plus sized" and not working out or eating better gets you? A heart attack. Diabetes. High blood pressure. A CPAP machine. A loss of mobility. Etc. Every single one of you all eats huge portions of food. You go out to eat multiple times a week. You literally drink hundreds of calories a day in sweet coffees from Dunkin. Your "travel" videos are basically your family just eating in different locations. You have a responsibility to Abbie to be as proactive as you can be regarding your health. Before it is too late. I know we all have our vices, but you don't even TRY to dial down all the unhealthy things you eat and the fact that you don't even seem to care enough to exercise just a small amount tells me that you just gave up.

This is not fat shaming you Cilla. I'm classified as obese myself. However, I don't drink Dunkin daily. I don't drink alcohol regularly. I try to make better choices regarding food and portion sizes while allowing myself a little cheat of some frozen yogurt or carb smart ice cream. I like my mobility. I've seen people close to me lose theirs and almost freaking die. Guess what a doctor will tell you after you have a heart attack (if you are lucky to survive-my hubby almost wasn't)? They will tell you to MOVE YOUR BODY! They don't want to hear any excuses. YOU NEED TO MOVE! You need to do the hikes, do the walks, do the laps in the pool, do the peleton, do the 10,000 steps, do whatever....just DO something.

I’m obese as well. I don’t like it, I don’t like the way I look and I am actively working on changing things. But I’m also not going to hide myself away and feel ashamed and embarrassed about it. Me being fat is not WHO I am and doesn't define me. ;) I am not okay with fat shaming in general, it doesn’t HELP obese people (like me) do something about their size to shame them. Encouraging, empowering, accepting... Those things are what help.

However.... She is so far gone and so up her own ass with her lies and cheats and self absorbed bullshit that she doesn’t deserve the respect, the encouragement, the acceptance anymore. She spent a shitload on surgery, claiming she wanted to be healthier and live longer, blew it, ballooned up, and won’t actually admit to it. She’s lying to the humpers every single day. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- if she would own up to what happened and be open about how things went wrong, I might actually have a shred of respect for her. (Just a shred, mind you... ;) )

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
So P states that her family think she's beautiful as she is......my take on that statement is that not one of them are brave or stupid enough to even mention her eating and obesity as she's the current breadwinner.
She's growing by the month, they see this and not one of them has enough courage to mention the health implications of her carrying on eating large portions of the wrong food.
She puffs and pants her way through the vlogs but that's fine with them, she can't 'hike' further than half a mile on flat terrain but they don't see a problem with her lack of mobility !!
They put her on a pedestal of worship to boost her lack of confidence and fuel her self delusion instead of being honest with her.

She thinks LL adore her, they don't, she's just a high earner for their scamming business.
They have the yearly hunfest for these poor dull giggly screaming women and you just know those bosses are laughing behind their backs while they make an embarrassment of them on stage.
They organise a lipstick competition and humiliate them into running backwards and forwards to ring a stupid bell to keep those dollars keep rolling in, they hang a waterfall of plastic awards around their necks so they can strut around proudly showing how many pieces of gold, platinum, silver cards they have.
It's absolutely pitiful to watch and makes your toes curl.

So what will happen now she's had a reality check on social media, will she take control of her eating or just carry on overindulging herself.
How long will her family stay silent as she grows and grows, when will enough be enough.
They've made a bad situation into a impossible one by telling her she's fine as she is......they've given her a free pass to gain even more weight.

It was only a matter of time before someone told her the truth but sadly there are tons of sycophants making comments (in a nutshell) about how acceptable morbid obesity is and those are definitely the comments she will take to heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

RocketQueen

VIP Member
3 seconds in and I want to slam my head into the desk.

EDIT: "I drank an energy drink and now my brain is all BLLAAAHHHGGGHH!"
So, Asa. You don't actually have ADHD then. If you did, an energy drink wouldn't make you go BLLAAHHHGGHH. That's not how the dopamine transporters of ADHD people work. Stimulants don't make you go nuts, they chill you out.
Careful! Proceed with caution LOL
I made this exact point here several times and was informed that nope- I am totally wrong. 😂 😂

That old vlog Noir posted is sad. Abbie was going to learn to shred paper, fold clothing, pack her purse, go shop, etc.
They were so pumped that the new teacher was going to fix it all.
And here they are, 3 years later saying the same thing about homeschooling.
Oh, and lets not forget Asa, the potato with legs, will be handling physical education.
Jesus take the wheel.... 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Whimsical

VIP Member
After 19 hours without power, I'm back!! :m:m😂😂 I was in the middle of this photoshop project when the storm hit and we lost power.😕

I renamed all of her BS 'seller ribbons' to appropriately represent the one and only PMFMaassive!! 🤭:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

PMFMaassive.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Monkey1651

VIP Member
So Abby is repeatedly asking for water. They finally hand her a tiny bit in a bottle and Isaiah tells her “don’t drink it all, your going to bed”. I can’t help but think that she lives in a constant state of dehydration. They most likely didn’t let her drink much in the car so that she wouldn’t go to the bathroom. If they withhold fluids from her, that’s just plain disgusting

• Sad
  • Angry

Blasting321

Chatty Member
He is so lucky with that near disaster. He is probably insured so they are paying.

I’m sure none of them would mind being videod when they looked so dishevelled.

FEDBD1AF-C58E-4A70-B36C-A449DC071315.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I think Pigrillasnufflepus has always drunk, I don't think she was very well liked when she was younger and probably acted like a princess then. I think what really turned it into a real problem was when Assaching cheated, and had another child, one that was a normal child. She forced Assa to stay by getting delibrately by making sure she got pregnant again. She didn't realize she was going to have a daughter with IDD and autism. She only had Abbie because she wanted to show Assaching that she could have a perfect daughter. But that didn't happen, and from then the drinking got worse. She was a functioning alcoholic, but now she is so dependent that she can't do anything without it.

She probably doesn't realize she has IDD either, and I also blame her parents because I think they were trying to turn her into a normal women by making her into a debutante and hoping some rich guy would marry her. She drank back then, her parents probably paid people to be her friend, and I also have a feeling her mum was an alcoholic too and she may have fetal alcohol syndrome. But that is my opinion.

Sorry if this was long, horrible to say, or annoying and repeating.
I don’t think Cilla is IDD, I just believe she is very insecure and needs constant attention and praise. Perfect examples are the constant ‘look at me’ posts from Palooza. People flooded her posts with congratulations, praise and adulation. She didn’t bother to respond to anything except the comments she felt were insulting. Her ego is as inflated as her girth. Although, as I’ve said, that Claude was a little rough in her tough love post, I think Cilla needed that sentiment to take her down a few pegs. She has not a humble bone in her body. I get being spoiled, my parents gave me everything I wanted, but I think I overcame it and didn’t turn out like her. At least I hope I didn’t.

• Heart