Fathering Autism #131 “PMFM” all the Huns Yelled, Tattlers Cringed as Pig’s Head Swelled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ta-da! Shes "cooking" again.

Sorry but I would eat anything Abbie’s hands have touched. In addition to the fact that pigzilla doesn’t know to cook. All that seasoning Abbie dumped in probably helped the dish. Also did you guys hear Assa say “Abbie is already testing limits with the teacher”. 🤣🤣👀👀🍿🍿 She won’t last long. Why don’t they just put her in an Adult Dayhab program. Or Better yet Why did they take her out of school in the first place. At least JSA a.k.a. Day care, will keep her until age 22.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Abbie tested her limits with the new teacher..as far as stealing the teacher’s fries and yelling in the restaurant. Per Asa. Typed the same time as above..👆. 😺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hate. So much. About the latest vlog. But mostly Pig. Oh my god. (Hey everyone, hope you’ve been doing well!!)

I lost track of the amount of times I called Pig a witch during this vlog. Holy cow she is just RANCID in this. It could not have been more clear how much she didn’t want Abbie helping. That, honestly, was a pretty awesome thing Moobie was doing with her (we know they’ll lose interest but in this moment it was pretty awesome) and all Pig could do was whine and moan. Oh you turned the stove off! Oh you’ve brought everything to a halt! The nasty snide remarks when too much seasoning got poured out.
GET OVER YOURSELF PRISCILLA. You’re not ‘walking the stage’ anymore, you can step off your perceived throne!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
In their YT comments someone asked Asa why he would post someone elses recipe on P's website instead of simply telling them to follow the creator.
Hmmm. Because by sending you to her website you may see and buy some SL, some cardboard earrings, and Bo Seagull hair tit.
They are so obvious. :sick:

I cant help but be amazed by Asas expectations for homeschooling. P knows the score, but goes along to appease him. But I think Asa really believes it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
24E8D33D-B04F-4866-95EB-FDF52BE0F6F2.png

20+ times….
Abbie stared at that fan.. over 20 times while Ass was “trying to teach” her different things..

Im not even counting the amount of times she looked at the fan just sitting there…

20 times in the matter of a couple minutes…

WHILE TRYING TO TEACH HER… ITS NOT GONNA WORK YOU bleeping ASSHOLES.

Did these people.. actually install a flat stove top… BECAUSE OF THE FAN?

Have you ever heard of that in your life? Someone who loved a GOD DAMN OVEN FAN sooo much, even tho it gets in the way of a family member… that you put a stove top on your counter so then you can say “see it’s useful and Abbie just gotta deal”

DOES THE bleeping FAN EVEN WORK?

Cutting the bread was a great example of them “trying to teach her life skills”…then almost immediately giving up… “she doesn’t like to cook”…

Brah.. did you see how towards the end she was getting a little better?

YOU bleeping GIVE UP IMMEDIATELY ON EVERYTHING

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT LAZY SCAMMERS WHO HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A QUICK BUCK YALLS WHOLE DAMN LIVES..

Idea for next thread title …

“Abbie’s regression is due to stove oven possession” 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That new teacher took Abbie to a restaurant...by herself? Wow.. that was brave.. sounds like she was yelling and stealing her food... wonder how long the teacher will last.

Why do they always want Abbie to help when there is raw meat? She has zero clue what she is doing... she has zero clue what spice is what the holes in the spice are.. she just dumped it like a toddler would. Might let her do things that you would let a toddler do.. would you let a toddler handle shrimp and pour spice in it?

They are bound and determined to get Abbie hooked on Dunkin.... cause thats all like a teenager...

Oh no.. primate arms when cutting the bread...wonder if the teacher got the primate arms? She probably went home and opened a bottle of wine... will she return? Is she not letting Asshat film her?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1491910
20+ times….
Abbie stared at that fan.. over 20 times while Ass was “trying to teach” her different things..

Im not even counting the amount of times she looked at the fan just sitting there…

20 times in the matter of a couple minutes…

WHILE TRYING TO TEACH HER… ITS NOT GONNA WORK YOU bleeping ASSHOLES.

Did these people.. actually install a flat stove top… BECAUSE OF THE FAN?

Have you ever heard of that in your life? Someone who loved a GOD DAMN OVEN FAN sooo much, even tho it gets in the way of a family member… that you put a stove top on your counter so then you can say “see it’s useful and Abbie just gotta deal”

DOES THE bleeping FAN EVEN WORK?

Cutting the bread was a great example of them “trying to teach her life skills”…then almost immediately giving up… “she doesn’t like to cook”…

Brah.. did you see how towards the end she was getting a little better?

YOU bleeping GIVE UP IMMEDIATELY ON EVERYTHING

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT LAZY SCAMMERS WHO HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A QUICK BUCK YALLS WHOLE DAMN LIVES..

Idea for next thread title …

“Abbie’s regression is due to stove oven possession” 😂
P reached up at one point and pushed a button on the fan. They must have finally had it wired. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just see this as a new way for them to make Abbie a normal girl, because that's all they want. They want the teacher to magically make her a normal NT girl. It isn't going work.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree with you - they let Abbie ride off in the cart with someone Abbie just met? That's had zero one on one, out of the house experience with Abbie? Are they even that dense to allow that? I think its someone they know well.
Yes they would, just to get a break from Abbie. They don't care.

When she came in to taj Abs to dinner she said "Well hello again" on the same day as cart drive off.
Well, Summer doesn't have A BS in Education so she can't be Abbie's teacher if they are using McKay funds. And you know they want to use the state's money. We'll find out soon.

Reactions: 16
Thread #132 suggestion
Abbie cut some bread, Asa has a big head, Pig's tooth is dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes they would, just to get a break from Abbie. They don't care.

Well, Summer doesn't have A BS in Education so she can't be Abbie's teacher if they are using McKay funds. And you know they want to use the state's money. We'll find out soon.
Yep. In one of their vlogs before school ended they did a vlog in the car while waiting to pick Abbie up at school. They were both pissing their pants with excitement because they found out they could still use her grant money for homeschooling.
The teacher has to be a professional. If shes experienced, she is probably comfortable dealing with Abbie. I've been in the minority on this for a long time, but I dont think we're going to see a lot of "school" footage. He didnt pull her from JSA for content. He pulled her because he didnt agree with their opinion about Abbies vocational potential. This is about proving JSA wrong, and nothing else. JMO. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He's so ignorant "she's just not interested in anything"...ummmm....no, she's just lazy AF, like her parents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah he're a better comparison. You would think just putting something on that was so loose before would be an eye opener for her, but I guess not. I think her thoughts are "Hey I can still get it on see?" So no problem. But yes, she's packed in that top now and the waist is really being tested..

View attachment 1491723View attachment 1491725
Oh, but remember...it is a "choice" and "hope we all know being thin doesn’t mean healthy"!! Well, being OBESE is definitely not healthy...heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, fatty liver disease...etc!! She is "amplifying" an unhealthy way of life and she is ok with it and for her family.

She said on her Live she had a meeting with a business coach. Basically, a business guidance counselor. From the looks of it, they are not giving away their services for cheap. The whole idea was mostly likely implanted in Pigs pea sized brain at Poo-Looza.
💩🐽💩
If you are dumb enough to give it away, I am smart enough to take, says every business coach!!

1660261944247.png

1660261987341.png

And the bust area. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe it's a personal trainer :ROFLMAO:
1660262121546.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
@Kimmied
I think my dislike of wallpaper came from it being such a pain in the ass to hang properly.
I really did not like the old school wallpaper or hanging it and when I hear wallpaper my mind goes back to a week or more of stress trying to properly hang it with that goopy stuff! 🤦‍♀️ 😂😂

I prefer painted walls but last year I tried something new on a whim, it's a peel-and-stick wallpaper that was all the rage on Amazon.
It's not like traditional wallpaper in the sense that it's so much easier to put up and position. I went with a lighter-colored faux brick and Man Whims and I really do like it. I would prefer real brick but since that is not an option I decided to paint faux bricks, and I had it all set to go but realized the huge amount of work that would go into it, and as much as I enjoy being creative I said nope...and found this peel and stick stuff and went with it!
It's weird as I don't think of it as wallpaper, but it is. :unsure:🤦‍♀️😂😂

I love the story about your dad. 🥰 As much as we all enjoy change there is something so comforting about feeling nostalgic and at 'home'.

Found the link to pics of their home from another point in time. 😁
If you know their current addres simply google it and choose "images" it then pulls up a ton of pics from this showing by the realtor company and any one of those pics will take you to the website from "realtor dot com" I'm not sure I should post the link as it contains their address.

Here are some pics of what their office used to look like at some point in time.
View attachment 1488375

View attachment 1488376

View attachment 1488377
Seeing the sunroom that they now cram full as their office makes me think that the space would be a great classroom for Abbie. It could be a focused space, rather than using the family room, dining room or kitchen island. Yeah…that’s not going to happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New Thread Suggestion: Bad Acting & Cooking, New Teacher better get booking..

Take that with it how you will…

Asa in the “we don’t suppress stims,” crap… Abbie was literally trying to do the Congo drum stim, while he was trying to do hand-over-hand, cutting the break and was stopping the stim. Also, Asa, when you are out in public, it is rude and completely inappropriate to allow Abbie to yell stim. Yes, I said it! Come at me! I have 4 kids on the spectrum and they cannot stand loud noises and people screaming.

Priscilla being oblivious to Abbie testing the teacher’s limits. Let that just sit here…

I don’t see this teacher lasting long. Unless it is Becca. Whoever it was, had to get a Florida state teacher’s licensure, for them to use the ESA grant.

• Heart
New Thread Suggestion: Bad Acting & Cooking, New Teacher better get booking..

Take that with it how you will…

Asa in the “we don’t suppress stims,” crap… Abbie was literally trying to do the Congo drum stim, while he was trying to do hand-over-hand, cutting the break and was stopping the stim. Also, Asa, when you are out in public, it is rude and completely inappropriate to allow Abbie to yell stim. Yes, I said it! Come at me! I have 4 kids on the spectrum and they cannot stand loud noises and people screaming.

Priscilla being oblivious to Abbie testing the teacher’s limits. Let that just sit here…

I don’t see this teacher lasting long. Unless it is Becca. Whoever it was, had to get a Florida state teacher’s licensure, for them to use the ESA grant.
Can I get an AMEN!! So on point!!

1660262782386.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They are still ASKING her if she wants to help more than 2 months after he was discussing it in the kitchen with Brandy, who said instead of asking, you should TELL her to help. I don't think that has happened even once. So of course, Abbie is going to say "NO" and then she will be forced to help anyway. They are so excited about homeschooling still. Let's see how excited they are a month into it after having Abbie home 24/7 and testing everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
PMFM is such a raging Bit** and she’s also as dumb as a box of nails.
“Yep”
“Sure”
“Yep”
“Yeah”
“Sure”
Then she says about the teacher stating that Abbie was testing the waters, “I didn’t get that vibe from her” then in the next breathe says “oh right, she did say that”

“we’re meeting with all her therapist on Thursday, well just one therapist”

And I know Priscilla isn’t use to putting a good amount of seasoning on the food but all her sniffling sounds like she’s sick.

Asa states that Abbie has a pile of trash in front of her to which Priscilla immediately says “because I put it there” then proceeds to say how she got “distracted” from actually throwing it away.

PMFM is a horrible excuse for a mother and woman, she irks every fiber of my nerves. I can’t stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.