Fathering Autism #131 “PMFM” all the Huns Yelled, Tattlers Cringed as Pig’s Head Swelled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever she has in the front is disgusting!!! I have plenty of fake teeth due to an accident as a child but, go to the dentist every 6 months! This is just disgusting!
I can't figure out her tusks. There appears to be a dying tusk and a new one beside it. Her teeth are so discoloured, that she appears to be a tea & coffee drinker plus smoker, but I think it is just lack of hygiene.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How could they let the new "teacher" take Abbie out on her own? We know she can still elope, she plops down on the ground in a hot second and she melts down. They should be with her and the teacher for at least 2 weeks so she can see most of the difficult behaviors and how they should be handled. Just when I think they can't get any worse as parents.

Who remembers way back when P first started her MLM and A insisted they would not be cross promoting each other? So much for that huh?

Poor Isaiah, I bet he doesn't even know how his father has emotionally abused him. A is consistently critical, manipulative and dismissive of Isaiah's feelings. Why isn't he on anti anxiety medication? Isaiah desperately tries to please his father but is shot down every time. I also think Isaiah's talk about how much money he has to spend or even when he walked instead of taking an Uber is passively telling the humpers he needs money in hopes they will send him some. He doesn't even realize how disturbing his behavior looks. And getting underneath his MOTHER in the pool.....just weird....did he really think he was going to be able to lift her??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Interesting what your husband sa
WTF????? Is Prissypoo straddling Isaiah's head? Oh, hell no!!!! Where's Kermey? I need her to open the naughty corner so I can get dome eye bleach and a very, very strong vodka martini.
And plenty of puke buckets!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How could they let the new "teacher" take Abbie out on her own? We know she can still elope, she plops down on the ground in a hot second and she melts down. They should be with her and the teacher for at least 2 weeks so she can see most of the difficult behaviors and how they should be handled. Just when I think they can't get any worse as parents.

Who remembers way back when P first started her MLM and A insisted they would not be cross promoting each other? So much for that huh?

Poor Isaiah, I bet he doesn't even know how his father has emotionally abused him. A is consistently critical, manipulative and dismissive of Isaiah's feelings. Why isn't he on anti anxiety medication? Isaiah desperately tries to please his father but is shot down every time. I also think Isaiah's talk about how much money he has to spend or even when he walked instead of taking an Uber is passively telling the humpers he needs money in hopes they will send him some. He doesn't even realize how disturbing his behavior looks. And getting underneath his MOTHER in the pool.....just weird....did he really think he was going to be able to lift her??
This family has no physical boundaries with each other. I still find that whole pool episode disturbing on so many levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just some random Humper comments, I was bored😛 Oh, and Thilla's 2 Front Teeth aren't real, she had them pulled and replaced, there is a Vlog on it>>> it's pretty damn funny!
20220810_234523.jpg
20220810_234615.jpg
20220810_234421.jpg
20220731_210600.jpg
20220810_234332.jpg
20220810_234134.jpg
20220810_234009.jpg
20220810_233911.jpg
20220810_233806.jpg
20220731_210600.jpg
20220811_000640.jpg
20220811_000803.jpg
20220811_000606.jpg
20220810_233936.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Well, good morning! ❤ It appears Percillerpotamus stomped around the sty into the wee hours of the morning.
A theme is beginning to develop as she chortles her way through these FB Lives.
Words and Phrases Pig learned at Poo-Looza
Thankful
Grateful
You are my friends
You are my family
Couldn’t do it without you.

She has definitely AMPLIFIED her predatory behavior towards the farm fan girls, that is for certain.
🐽

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She had her back teeth pulled. That's the only dentist vlog I have seen. Not the ones in the front.

Reactions: 14
Even that pussy didn't seem too thrilled about it. 🤪

ASSa be like

I am stuck! LOL! We are now on to Too Short...Gettin' It. 1996 was a good year. 🤣
🎶Everyday is Halloween witch trick or treat.🎶
E62DF17C-F9BA-44F0-9883-D8177657FFF9.jpeg

Man Meow, who is anything BUT impressed with the way I can spit these lyrics..lol…shockingly knew all the words to Moobie’s musical mantra “We want some Pu@#$”!
I was like, the only rap song I have ever heard you recite the lyrics to… and it is this one?😂😂
No TuPac, No Bone Thugs..No Snoop, but put on some 2Live Crew and there he goes.
He wasn’t too keen on singing along after I showed him the pic associated with last nights tattle post! But, who would be? 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If he got all four tires and a balance, $900 is not expensive.
I agree, my son had to purchase studded snow tires for his car for our Winters here. He paid $725.00 for his tires, including a balance. He paid for his own, and didn't whine once. And he's younger than Isaiah.

Are you paying attention Isaiah? Don't whine over adult things you have to do you candy ass junior scammer.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
so now she thinks 'make-up free' is her jam? don't bother to put any on when that is what you are selling?? lazy and lazier Pigsnout...
That because the morgue makeup makes her break out in pimples and rashes. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@SilentPrincess
I would hope not, but with this family who the hell knows? :unsure: o_O😬o_O🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1490795
Think the unhealthy mother/son relationship has little to do with how much he looks like a young Ass. More to the fact that she used/uses him as an emotional (and affection) replacement. I have seen it a lot in single mothers and ones in unhappy, dysfunctional relationships (not all obviously.) Children end up being substitute for intimate partnerships. Likely for P it started, or at least escalated, when Ass abandoned her when Isaiah was a baby. All she had was her son, who couldn't leave her. Is why she seems to do all she can now to keep him and control every aspect of Isaiahs life. She is dependent on him for her own self worth and identity.

Though her focus on him dressing and keeping his hair in a way she finds attractive is pushing things to a different weirdness level. But that could be her using her kids as a reflection of herself and create a specific image. That comes back to the children being their property and not individuals.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This looks so set up. Asshat and Pig acting surprised Abbie is asking for food... from what I have seen ...I would be surprised if she was asking for anything besides food. Pig acts surprised Abbie is pulling her to the kitchen and asking for food... wonder how many times a day that occurs... and they probably just ignore her unless they are needing content. .. also..is Abbie wearing makeup here?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What a moron! He had all these plans on working magic with Abbie on this honking tour... non of it materialized... he had her move the vacuum cleaner around while staring at the ceiling a few times..and that was the extent of him getting her ready for home school...if anything she has even regressed even more.

I just have a feeling we will be shocked who this "teacher" is... I cant imagine it being anyone but Summer or Kylie or Becca...that allows them to be filmed...and who won't question Asshat and play along with all the narratives. If she was a real teacher she would want to try to do things like teach her words .. that will be a slow process and won't make good footage... Asshat would rather pretend progress..and he would want the "teacher" to play along.
I agree with you - they let Abbie ride off in the cart with someone Abbie just met? That's had zero one on one, out of the house experience with Abbie? Are they even that dense to allow that? I think its someone they know well.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree with you - they let Abbie ride off in the cart with someone Abbie just met? That's had zero one on one, out of the house experience with Abbie? Are they even that dense to allow that? I think its someone they know well.
Which could be Summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.