Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I look at their vacation, I think of people that rushed through just for pictures. They really don't explore the sites very much. What's the point? Is everything they do for others (content) over their own happiness and enjoyment? Like everything they attempt ---- half-ass trip too! Why did we not see other kids at the Slime conference? I don't understand why they all went to that conference.

Reactions: 24
Sounds like the Honking Tour is coming to an end and they are on the way home... Pig's latest instagram post. Everyone buckle up...its time to Home School!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When I look at their vacation, I think of people that rushed through just for pictures. They really don't explore the sites very much. What's the point? Is everything they do for others (content) over their own happiness and enjoyment? Like everything they attempt ---- half-ass trip too! Why did we not see other kids at the Slime conference? I don't understand why they all went to that conference.
All the Maassholes went because they are "special". One of PMFM's Huns brought her kids to the event but did not bring them to that Coochie Mama love fest.
Priscilla and ASShole think by brining Isaiah, Summer and Abbie to the event it would endear them even more in the eyes of the CEO's and the others. They're singing to the choir with that group. I am sure all the Huns gave her all the love bombing a chunky girl could want. No matter what, outside of their bubble of the MLM and FA, they're just your average low class, low IQ, dull, dimwits.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All the Maassholes went because they are "special". One of PMFM's Huns brought her kids to the event but did not bring them to that Coochie Mama love fest.
Priscilla and ASShole think by brining Isaiah, Summer and Abbie to the event it would endear them even more in the eyes of the CEO's and the others. They're singing to the choir with that group. I am sure all the Huns gave her all the love bombing a chunky girl could want. No matter what, outside of their bubble of the MLM and FA, they're just your average low class, low IQ, dull, dimwits.
And for content... Asshat last FA thumbnail. "She owned the dance floor". .. and they show Abbie in her dress thrashing wildly while Dummer and Isaiah hold on to her for dear life....gotta give the HUMPERS. P's downline a good show..that the reason they are even going broke. joining slimelife.

You are too generous... P is way way more then "chunky" at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
❤Good Morning Guyth! ❤

Did Isaiah seriously say that everyone wants to be Pig? 🤔
Hey, hey Lil’ Ass….No TF they don’t. You could gift me millions of Rolex watches, and I still wouldn’t want to be that heifer.

She can wear that watch all she wants. It still is not going to change the fact that she wore brown sandals with that Blue Silky “Omar Exclusive” evening gown. You can take the jack ass out of the barnyard…….
1659532470746.gif

It has been a busy thread, eh Tattlers? Looks like it is time for us to create a new thread title. Page 48! Thread Suggestions? Whatcha got? 🤪
1659532696336.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
And for content... Asshat last FA thumbnail. "She owned the dance floor". .. and they show Abbie in her dress thrashing wildly while Dummer and Isaiah hold on to her for dear life....gotta give the HUMPERS. P's downline a good show..that the reason they are even going broke. joining slimelife.

You are too generous... P is way way more then "chunky" at this point.
She needs one of those carts hooked up to her to haul her ass behind her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If it’s wrong for Isaiah to sell his Garden of the Gods photos, would it also be wrong for her to be using the Gardens as a backdrop for her SL lipshits like she did?

If it’s wrong for Isaiah to sell his Garden of the Gods photos, would it also be wrong for her to be using the Gardens as a backdrop for her SL lipshits like she did?
Yes. Because it was not for personal use. It was a full, for profit, advertisement/commercial. They would have needed a permit.

And from what I read... Isaiah could sell his photography of just the park itself. As long as it wasn't used in order to advertise or sell a product. That would make it commercial use.

Any video or photo used to advertise or sell any product or service needed a permit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I only did this because of her snarky “#105lbs down” months ago when someone comented on her weight gain about the surgery SHE posted about on her social media platforms. Life happens but damn don’t be a witch. 😏
OMG! Look how tight that Rolex is on her wrist :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG! Look how tight that Rolex is on her wrist :D
I'm surprised her hand isn't purple for lack of circulation..it probably took Asshat and Golden Boy to get that thing on her. Would be hilarious if it pinged off her wrist and flew into the audience... 😂

She probably wished she could have gotten a free trip instead... They should have bought her a Peloton treadmill to go with her Peloton bicycle. .... instead of the Rolex. .. or one year with a personal trainer..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And that’s all folks. Headed home. Cut short by 2 weeks if they actually aimed to be gone for 2 months. Topeka to Jacksonville is 17/18 hours so one more overnight. Where will it be? Nashville? One more chance to sport their cowboy wear??
This whole trip made no sense whatsoever. I’m sure it was just another attempt at a money grab, but their vlogs suck SO MUCH, I don’t know how this makes them any more money than if they just stayed home. It’s like they’re trying to go broke as fast as possible!

Reactions: 20
And that’s all folks. Headed home. Cut short by 2 weeks if they actually aimed to be gone for 2 months. Topeka to Jacksonville is 17/18 hours so one more overnight. Where will it be? Nashville? One more chance to sport their cowboy wear??
That freaking claw holding a alcoholic beverage. So original :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I would 100% have rather had the trip to a four seasons than a Rolex… the four seasons is usually over $1000 a night. I love to travel and I don’t wear watches like that. Plus I’m super picky and if I didn’t pick it out, I’m not wearing it! I can’t stand them even more now with their “celebrity” bullshit. No one knows them that doesn’t watch their YouTube tit. I hope karma delivers a swift kick in their ass when it comes time for “home school”

• Heart
She needs one of those carts hooked up to her to haul her ass behind her.
Reminds of what my dad said how my mom looked pregnant. That she was wheeling a wheelbarrow! Pricilla Wheelbarrow Maass! (PWM)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
❤Good Morning Guyth! ❤

Did Isaiah seriously say that everyone wants to be Pig? 🤔
Hey, hey Lil’ Ass….No TF they don’t. You could gift me millions of Rolex watches, and I still wouldn’t want to be that heifer.

She can wear that watch all she wants. It still is not going to change the fact that she wore brown sandals with that Blue Silky “Omar Exclusive” evening gown. You can take the jack ass out of the barnyard…….
View attachment 1468734
It has been a busy thread, eh Tattlers? Looks like it is time for us to create a new thread title. Page 48! Thread Suggestions? Whatcha got? 🤪
View attachment 1468746
I can't believe she wore brown sandals. Well in retrospect yes I can. She can't find dressy shoes wide enough for her box feet. She's a mess.

• Haha
131 thread suggestion: The honkfesk will go home early, Asa and boywonder are super girly, Big P is pushing 450...surley.

Reactions: 19
Hello. I've been creeping, reading for months, but finally made my own account. You guys are awesome!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.