Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is tonight's vlog --

Priscilla Maass, resident genius: "What would happen if it didn't go off?"

We would all die, Priscilla.
We would all die.

See, Old Faithful and the hot springs and the rainbow pools are the way that they are because Yellowstone sits atop an enormous magma chamber. It's better known as the Yellowstone supervolcano, or the Yellowstone caldera.
A giant volcano is under the park. And it erupts. It erupts catastrophically, in ways that no modern human has ever experienced. WHEN it erupts again, it'll bury a huge portion of the US under ash and debris and its later environmental effects will wipe most of the rest of "us" who don't immediately die in the blast out in a few years.

If Old Faithful doesn't go off, or if its faithful eruption schedule suddenly changes......we're fucked!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you choose to be an influencer, you need to be more cautious with your words.
Has this witch been struck silly?
How about leading by example you sorry waste of oxygen? YOU FIRST! Someone needs to introduce her kettle shaped ass to the pot that is her ridiculous husband and her wannabe celebrity self. Y'all literally called someone a witch two days ago online. Ugh! I hate idiots. Just some non self reflecting morons.🤮
They’ve all called someone out also using profanity a few time’s (except Abbie) so she should look in the wall sized tilted to make her appear thinner mirror! 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 12

We would all die.

See, Old Faithful and the hot springs and the rainbow pools are the way that they are because Yellowstone sits atop an enormous magma chamber. It's better known as the Yellowstone supervolcano, or the Yellowstone caldera.
A giant volcano is under the park. And it erupts. It erupts catastrophically, in ways that no modern human has ever experienced. WHEN it erupts again, it'll bury a huge portion of the US under ash and debris and its later environmental effects will wipe most of the rest of "us" who don't immediately die in the blast out in a few years.

If Old Faithful doesn't go off, or if its faithful eruption schedule suddenly changes......we're fucked!

And I'm sure the only word that she would comprehend if that was posted to her is "rainbow".

Reactions: 9
No she is the 5th one. Kat Aragon. Been with company since start and a professional make up artist.
You think she’ll ever make it to the top with the founders and tit?
I would say “no”… no matter how much she sells..

1.I’m sure they look at her social media standing. I can’t imagine it’s on the rise? FA itself seems like it’s losing viewership (I could be wrong.. does anyone know their analytics? Do they still have has many paid subs as two years ago?)

2. I mean… just look at them .. then look at her… do they really want a massively obese hillbilly with bad hair as the face of their company..

unless…
They want to have that token “every woman” up there to show that “anyone” can make it?

I don’t know… I don’t know tit about LimeLife..

Lee dropping some truth bombs. 😂😂
Wait.. did Cilla appear in any of the photos they took? I’m not seeing her

—-
Ummm… question… is the person who hits page 51 first supposed to make the new thread based off the most votes, or do we wait for a mod to do it? I’ve never made a thread here so I don’t know

Reactions: 5
8A4B6354-EB09-4631-A8FB-CFA4A57ED385.jpeg

We have a WINNER! ❤❤❤New thread coming soon…❤❤❤

Your profile picture cracks me up every time I see it.

YAY! 😂 I thought about changing it this morning and just couldn’t make myself do if. 😂 It looks so natural, like it has always been Isaiah’s face in the iconic scene. LMAO!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

We would all die.

You’re trying to explain geological biology to a woman who was impressed by Velcro..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Congrats!

Can someone tell me, is there any rules about when you’re allowed to start posting suggestions? Is there like, a certain page number we have to reach before posting them?
We just kind of collectively over time have used page 48 as a starting point for thread suggestions. The only other minor deal is using “thread suggestion” as a part of your post. It really is helpful when searching for the winner. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We just kind of collectively over time have used page 48 as a starting point for thread suggestions. The only other minor deal is using “thread suggestion” as a part of your post. It really is helpful when searching for the winner. ❤
Thanks for the response!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.