Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, while I was digging to find a picture I came across this old post. Let’s all take a moment to chuckle at this…
That food is not beige. I see salad with no ranch dressing. I can see the plate it’s on. When did she just give up?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I only did this because of her snarky “#105lbs down” months ago when someone comented on her weight gain about the surgery SHE posted about on her social media platforms. Life happens but damn don’t be a witch. 😏
Her one current leg is close to two of her former legs!! My gosh, what is she consuming everyday to get to this sorry state?

How pathetic. Move along Junior
Are they alone in the hall?? Were they the last Maassholes standing 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 They are so pitiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It appears that A&P are breaking the rules when it comes to filming their little SL commercial at the Garden of the Gods. Junior, too, if he attempts to sell his photos. I don’t anticipate they applied for and paid the fees for a commercial film/photography permit. They never feel called to follow any proper protocol.
3345B78B-FC99-4C44-B045-B1D4DA579512.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is hard Flex?
To "flex" is to publicly display one's accomplishments, material goods, skills etc. as a way to show off and/or try to make others jealous. Priscilla posting about her Rolex and throwing in the "asking for a friend" bit is her flexing. She's showing off, bragging, flaunting a material good - notably, doing so without being humble about it.

A hard flex is ... like, doing the above a lot. Head to toe Gucci or Vetements while driving a Lamborghini.

What Isaiah doesn't quite get about his hard flex comment is that ...... flexing isn't a good thing. That's got a ton of negative connotation. It's calling someone a show-off, often with the insinuation that the "flex" is all a "front" (fake, made up to cover the person's failings).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is milking this Palooza, walking the stage, Rolex watch thing to death. She has a montage on Instagram of all her honors. I get loving yourself, but this is over the top.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d be surprised if Priscilla ends up wearing the Rolex. A couple reasons. The watch is really heavy compared to the plastic watch she’s used to wearing or the plastic beads on her wrist. Frankly, it’s not the most comfortable watch in the world. And if you don’t wear it every day, each time you have to set the watch again to the correct time and rewind it. Ass can probably reset and rewind the watch each time but it’s a little complicated. The watch probably fits her, they come with a pretty generous watch band. Most height weight proportional women would need some links taken out of it to make it fit properly. The fact she was wearing it right out of the box (without taking it to a jeweler to take links out) speaks volumes. But we tattlers already know about that.

Edited to add:

The other reason Priscilla most likely won’t wear the Rolex is because she is more of a girly girl. As some of you have already mentioned the watch is large and may look like a man’s watch to some. I’m willing to bet she took one look at the watch and thought: “This looks like a man’s watch!!” I happen to like the large dial watch but it doesn’t appeal to
all women.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
It appears that A&P are breaking the rules when it comes to filming their little SL commercial at the Garden of the Gods. Junior, too, if he attempts to sell his photos. I don’t anticipate they applied for and paid the fees for a commercial film/photography permit. They never feel called to follow any proper protocol.
View attachment 1467850
Too bad the place won't get wise to it...

Reactions: 13
She is milking this Palooza, walking the stage, Rolex watch thing to death. She has a montage on Instagram of all her honors. I get loving yourself, but this is over the top.
Yes she is!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
B724D912-A81F-4AC9-A925-FF94A988F749.jpeg

Humper Wendy ruffled Big Ps feathers. 🤣😂😂😂

E266BBE7-D8BA-492B-BEF1-AA01D8ACCA15.jpeg

Humper Samantha claims to have been engaged to Dean Martin🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
DB2C7BE0-E039-412C-A2A2-10443DCC697D.jpeg

🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😂😂
969544E8-4F30-4B95-A93F-24D69CFEB9E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
shame on them all for parading Abbie out to a party of 'adults' so she would do her manic 'dancing'/thrashing' so they could all clap,yell and stare.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
And that’s all folks. Headed home. Cut short by 2 weeks if they actually aimed to be gone for 2 months. Topeka to Jacksonville is 17/18 hours so one more overnight. Where will it be? Nashville? One more chance to sport their cowboy wear??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.