Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had been working on this awesome photoshop creation on my computer to share with everyone and the freaking power went out.

It’s been out now for 2.5 hours with no restoration time available. So here I sit in the dark pouting. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤬

Imagine Whimsy (much, much smaller than Big P)🤭 🤷‍♀️🤣😂
doing my best Big P imitation of pouting and smacking both of my hands on my sides in frustration!!! 🤣😂😂😂😂
ezgif-6-9892edea6cd0-min.gif

giphy (50)-min.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh, I'm sure the couch cushions - if they were removable - were flung off immediately.
We'd never see it on camera, of course, and Priscilla would have made Atha or Thummer put them back & stop Abbie from doing it again so she wasn't embarrassed in front of her Boss Babes.
In their vlog, looked like there was a woman sitting on the sofa as they were arriving with Assa announcing that the couch was for Abbie. Do you all think they asked that woman to leave so their princess could have the couch to herself to rock and roll on? It totally wouldn’t surprise me since the Queen of Limelife sales is so important and decrees the sofa belongs to her princess.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Do we know for a fact they are heading home?
Cause if so..
Thread idea..
“And these little piggies went “Honk Honk Honk” all the way home”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
“Father Of Autism© pig, Prized pig, Honking pig and Mama’s baby boy pig go home”
Thread suggestion
(Are we only allowed to make one suggestion?)

Reactions: 7
Dude…
duck you guys (The Massives)

“Going from such a “glamorous” event .. to an RV.. it humbles you”…

I’ll fix that for you..

“Going from a pop-up event held in conference room B, in an overpriced boutique dress I could of bought at TJmax, where the tippy top of the triangle spent the ABSOLUTE BARE MINIMUM to provide a “classy” night for a bunch of middle aged bored housewives….. to sitting on my fat ass in an expensive ass RV to continue my expensive ass trip… is humbling.”

I’ve been out of work with a broken arm.. about to lose my electricity.. $1,000 could CHANGE MY LIFE right now… so I have so much personal contempt. I’ll even be straight up and be honest. Of course there’s a tinge of “envy”.. but it begins and ends purely with the money itself.. contempt takes over when I see how they spend and their outlook on it.

To put it another way. I don’t look at everyone who can splurge right now with contempt. Maybe a lil envy.. but no hatred. If @CoffeeMomof2 said she was taking her children on a cross country trip, I’d be happy for her!

I can watch all my fave YouTubers , with all their money.. and not even think about my crisis.

FA.. it’s different…. They flaunt it. But they do it in a way where they think they’re being sneaky about it.

An entire 10 min video just talking about the RV itself .. that’s not flaunting.. that’s ummm… it’s for autism! They never “brag”… they just want to make sure everyone sees all the things they got… for autism!

They didn’t spend $150 on cowboy hats (for everyone BUT Abbie) because they enjoy frivolous spending… it’s all in the name of autism awareness **I know she won’t wear one, it’s the principal, cause they didn’t get her tit.. even when she showed interest in something**

In fact that’s a good example to elaborate on..
I can watch ColdOnes (A comedy duo) spend $300 on a bunch of As Seen On TV products to joke about for one video and laugh and escape my woes for a moment..

Now I watch FA spend $150 on just cowboy hats, (for them to stand out even worse as tourists) meanwhile Abbie comes out of it with a single stone that was probably taken away immediately so she doesn’t eat it. All the while, Asa praises himself for knowing what abbie needs…
I watch that.. and all I can think is “That money they spent on hats they won’t wear ever again could of kept my lights on for another month.

I KNOW this is totally a ME problem. I know there are even worse, horrible people than FA out there who don’t appreciate what they have.. it’s just compounded with all the other crap they do.

I swear, sometimes I open one of their vids, and my heart just races…

TLDR… Ignore me.. I’m just venting right now… and repeatedly watching Abbie kick Cilla in the face is the only thing that soothes me.. ☺☺☺
View attachment 1470232

OH BTW! Is there still time to come up with a Thread Title???
I feel ya. A friend of mine, who has a child with an autism diagnosis, loves this family and shares their content constantly. This is how I found them and I had instant hatred for them, but I thought maybe I was wrong and being insensitive. Then I found yall and realized my options were valid and shared. They are just terrible, hateful people. People like them make life feel so hard sometimes. But....then I think of Abbies midnight tit art installs, and ALL THE HONKING and realize they are getting theirs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s all for being healthy…right… there is nothing healthy about this witch. She eats horribly, drinks too much, is easily 400 lbs, probably smokes (there’s been speculation), and never goes to a doctor. Oh and she is for sure mentally unwell. As a former 300 lb person.. yes you can be healthy at that weight, until your not. It will hit you like a ton of bricks and then your on diabetes meds, and blood pressure meds and all the meds for all the problems associated with obesity. She can claim she’s healthy but she hasn’t seen a doctor! Denial does not equal healthy!!! I’ve kept 100 lbs off for two years now! Is it easy? Hell no, it’s a complete lifestyle change. These assholes need to get off their high horse and have a dose of reality. Eat some vegetables that aren’t fried or covered in sauce. I hate to say it, but until one of them has a major health scare, they aren’t going to take their health seriously!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
One of the comments on FB (from last night’s vlog, I think) is from someone who is enjoying watching their travels, but says she is in eastern Kentucky among the terrible floods and her county is destroyed. And they expect 9 more days of rain. Do you think they will see her comment and express their empathy/sympathy? Probably not.

I’m confused on this whole thing. 👇
3448F9C1-3971-46DC-9D41-3505BA2BB71C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And she really isn’t at the top of the pyramid. 😀

View attachment 1470267View attachment 1470268
I wonder what the platinum superstar sister’s thought about this nobody Photoshopping herself into this picture with them. Bold move

One of the comments on FB (from last night’s vlog, I think) is from someone who is enjoying watching their travels, but says she is in eastern Kentucky among the terrible floods and her county is destroyed. And they expect 9 more days of rain. Do you think they will see her comment and express their empathy/sympathy? Probably not.

View attachment 1470347
So earlier, someone was fat shaming her. With examples. And now it’s not about her it’s about someone else. I will bet she has been on a caterwauling tirade today. She’s probably been drunk all day

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m watching a PBS documentary on George Bush Sr. When he was a kid he bragged about a sports achievement. His mom said to him (to paraphrase) ‘yes, that’s all well and good, but what about the team’. Reminded me of her selfish attitude of ‘me, me, me’.
Loved him and his wife. Their summer home is where I live. They were an amazing part of the community and sorely missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Loved him and his wife. Their summer home is where I live. They were an amazing part of the community and sorely missed.
Hey! I remember that episode of the Simpsons when the Bush’s moved in! You sure there isn’t a tunnel under the house? Haha I’m just messin’.. that’s really cool you live there and that they were nice neighbors…

—-

New thread idea —
“IS ThAt aN oCEan? It LoOks liKe thE OceAn! iS thAt an OcEan?!?” -Asa Maass 2022
😂🤣😂🤣😂😂
***Im just kidding guys

The subtitles at the beginning..?? What the hell was he talking about “I was gonna post this to the travel vlog but blah blah blah”….. ok… so how would you define the regular vlog right now? How is this any different?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder what the platinum superstar sister’s thought about this nobody Photoshopping herself into this picture with them. Bold move
No she is the 5th one. Kat Aragon. Been with company since start and a professional make up artist.

Reactions: 11
I would call Pigrilla a useful idiot
😂🤣😂😂
That’s the highest praise she has received here by far…

Hey Tattlers, let’s rent out conference room 2A at the local Marriott so we can give her the “Useful Idiot” award at the first annual Top Tattlers Jubilee!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 1470347
The hypocrisy is not lost with this one. By not accepting who Abbie is, saying things like she is a typical teenager and going along with this farcical narrative, you make your own daughter feel less because she can't be who you want her to be. So tell us more about shaming people, Pigfuckles?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.