Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THREAD SUGGESTION

Fathering Autism #131 “PMFM” all the Huns yelled, Tattlers cringed while Pig’s head swelled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This whole trip made no sense whatsoever. I’m sure it was just another attempt at a money grab, but their vlogs suck SO MUCH, I don’t know how this makes them any more money than if they just stayed home. It’s like they’re trying to go broke as fast as possible!
I can’t tell you one thing I learned from their “travel
content.” That’s because there was nothing to learn from their recordings. What a total joke they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she used a voucher for the hotel to stay in while she was at Palooza? I thought vouchers were for emergency shelter.
What a fat sow.
View attachment 1468242
She looks like she's wearing a bustle. But that's not padding, That's all her ass.
shame on them all for parading Abbie out to a party of 'adults' so she would do her manic 'dancing'/thrashing' so they could all clap,yell and stare.
Asshole:"Step right up folks and watch my daughter sway to the music. Isn't she lovely?"

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
THREAD SUGGESTION

6 times Pig got to walk that stage-her 'earning' a Rolex sent the tattlers into a rage

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if there was a no kid policy at hunfest. If so, I'm sure ass gaslit the tit of them in the name of autism awareness.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if there was a no kid policy at hunfest. If so, I'm sure ass gaslit the tit of them in the name of autism awareness.
Well.. Abbie is over 17 and Isaiah is over 20... so maybe they got around the no kids.. since they are technically older. Wonder how old you have to be to be a "Hun" .. maybe Abbie is part of P's downline?

Not only did he bring Abbie.. he plopped her down on the couch and told her that the couch was there just for her... I'm sure the HUMPERS were ecstatic tho... there was a short video on Instagram. of them streaking Abbie and trying to dance with her.. might have been on one of Pig's instagram stories. Abbie was also plopped down in the middle of the dance floor as well... in her dress.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
And that’s all folks. Headed home. Cut short by 2 weeks if they actually aimed to be gone for 2 months. Topeka to Jacksonville is 17/18 hours so one more overnight. Where will it be? Nashville? One more chance to sport their cowboy wear??
Wherever it is, the humpers are all wishing it was their City, all of them jumping at the chance to meet them, hang out with them, and one offering up her son to be Abby's new friend... these people are so odd. I understand that some genuinely just want to meet them, but the others want to touch them, touch Abby, trying to prove to A&P that that they can get through to Abby. It is a thin line.

20220803_113014.jpg
20220803_113103.jpg
20220803_112901.jpg
20220803_112650.jpg
20220803_112556.jpg
20220803_112813.jpg
20220803_113041.jpg
20220803_112951.jpg
20220803_112725.jpg
20220803_113014.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well.. Abbie is over 17 and Isaiah is over 20... so maybe they got around the no kids.. since they are technically older. Wonder how old you have to be to be a "Hun" .. maybe Abbie is part of P's downline?

Not only did he bring Abbie.. he plopped her down on the couch and told her that the couch was there just for her... I'm sure the HUMPERS were ecstatic tho... there was a short video on Instagram. of them streaking Abbie and trying to dance with her.. might have been on one of Pig's instagram stories. Abbie was also plopped down in the middle of the dance floor as well... in her dress.
Did you notice that they went to eat after the party? Asa said it was because the atmosphere was too "hype" but I'll bet it was because THEY AREN'T PART OF THE PROGRAM and weren't accounted for. Pig ate and drank her full share I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
THREAD SUGGESTION
FA131: P’s (shame) fame gone to her head, ‘she’s a witch’ when TM appeared!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did you notice that they went to eat after the party? Asa said it was because the atmosphere was too "hype" but I'll bet it was because THEY AREN'T PART OF THE PROGRAM and weren't accounted for. Pig ate and drank her full share I'm sure.
I imagine P was looking for her ranch filled feed bucket when the main course arrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Abni

abbie just turned 17 in March I think and Isaiah is only 20

Assbag needs to stop telling her everything that’s not here,is hers cuz then when she has to get off something or give something back back she tantrums when someone else’s is using it or on it (ie the swing at the pack) not everything she wants to use or have is hers!

It wouldn’t surprise me if fatty added Abbie under her

Reactions: 12
That whole nauseous Palooza was beyond disgusting. It was all about that gross fat Pig - never did she mention or thank those idiot downline women in her team. And as for their whole trip - what a spectacular waste of money to see very little and just gorge themselves further into obesity. I hope getting home is going to be a big wake up call to just what ridiculous lives they live. All the talk of home school preparation was a huge lie. Abbie looked miserable 90% of the time and, I bet, on getting home is going to be more defiant than ever.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Abni

abbie just turned 17 in March I think and Isaiah is only 20

Assbag needs to stop telling her everything that’s not here,is hers cuz then when she has to get off something or give something back back she tantrums when someone else’s is using it or on it (ie the swing at the pack) not everything she wants to use or have is hers!

It wouldn’t surprise me if fatty added Abbie under her
Wasn't it a white couch😬 I'm surprised Abby didn't remove all the cushions and throw them on the grass, or worse yet, have a blowout on it. OMG wouldn't that be mortifying for her, in front of all the people she wants respect from the most💩😲😦😖

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It appears that A&P are breaking the rules when it comes to filming their little SL commercial at the Garden of the Gods. Junior, too, if he attempts to sell his photos. I don’t anticipate they applied for and paid the fees for a commercial film/photography permit. They never feel called to follow any proper protocol.
View attachment 1467850
They don’t give a flying F about rules,when they went to that ski place awhile back,there was a no drone rule,they brought the drone anyways,AND used it to film Arial on the ski areas

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I would 100% have rather had the trip to a four seasons than a Rolex… the four seasons is usually over $1000 a night. I love to travel and I don’t wear watches like that. Plus I’m super picky and if I didn’t pick it out, I’m not wearing it! I can’t stand them even more now with their “celebrity” bullshit. No one knows them that doesn’t watch their YouTube tit. I hope karma delivers a swift kick in their ass when it comes time for “home school”
How come no one is talking about IF the rolex could even fit her wrist ????🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How come no one is talking about IF the rolex could even fit her wrist ????🤭
Oh we've been talking about it :ROFLMAO: I haven't seen a photo of her wearing it but I read that someone had and it looked like it was choking off circulation

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.