Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Slime bought her the Peloton…. A bit more1 .0.family….. I have breast cancer, please buy my lipstick.
This was 2 years ago, so you know this has since grown:

If she had to sell this crap like a regular Jane Doe, she wouldn't be anywhere near her current level, she took full advantage of the fact hubby poo started FA and used it to her advantage 🤮 🤮 🤮

View attachment 1467116

Q: I bet if Asshat was out in public and an adult female ran up to him and grabbed his hands.. how would he react???

A: Hey there is a hotel around the corner, I have 30 minutes...let's go!! That is what he would say...JK JK JK
This was 2 years ago, so you know this has since grown:

If she had to sell this crap like a regular Jane Doe, she wouldn't be anywhere near her current level, she took full advantage of the fact hubby poo started FA and used it to her advantage 🤮 🤮 🤮

View attachment 1467116

Q: I bet if Asshat was out in public and an adult female ran up to him and grabbed his hands.. how would he react???

A: Hey there is a hotel around the corner, I have 30 minutes...let's go!! That is what he would say...JK JK JK
I’ll leave this here
What a fat sow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I believe it. I am an LSW at a homeless shelter. I see this type of poor decision making every single day. ☹
She also mentioned being in the hotel by waiver or voucher- cant remember which term she used, but most local community action centers who receive any HUD funding have XX amount allotted for emergency hotel stays if there is no local shelter, or no room in a shelter available. Most people are unaware of that, yet, unless perhaps law enforcement or someone referred her when they ran out of gas, she knew how to get assisted.
As far as groceries, she may have EBT which she can use in any state. Would buy food, but not fuel.
Maybe I sound jaded, and I'm not judging, but she had no business making that trip.
So she used a voucher for the hotel to stay in while she was at Palooza? I thought vouchers were for emergency shelter.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’ll leave this here
She looks like a f'ing cake pop, but NOT delicious!! Clearly, she can't stand for any length of time and I bet that they had to form a chain, to pull that chair out of her ass!!

1659484816294.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Also found this from a slimelife hun…
We’ve got a lot of Covid going around here (NC) and I’m thinking that 99% of the cases weren’t from a meet up of 600 Huns kissing and hugging. Should be interesting.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So.. I know this is an old vid, but i rewatched the Chinese restaurant video..

I recommend watching it if you haven’t yet because it’s the literally definition of everything wrong with them.

It’s a video where they are walking the streets of NY and it’s non - stop meltdowns/tantrums. and Ass is NOT shy about showing her full fits. Because screw her dignity.

She absolutely hates the Chinese restaurant.. she was having what looked more like a meltdown than a tantrum to me.. but Asa will later say it wasn’t a meltdown.

Now, I know with an autistic child and new environments.. you want to give them a chance. Just because they don’t like it at first, doesn’t mean they can’t turn around…

But (and I admit I’m not a parent) I would imagine, after a certain time.. you would take them out of the restaurant.. For one, to help calm the child and take them out of the environment that is stressing them , and to not ruin the meal for everyone else. (If they are particularly loud and aggressive like Abbie)

We’ve seen him take her out of restaurants before… buuuut..
1. they aren’t in their hometown, they’ll never see these people again, so duck it.. let them deal with it
And
2. According to Isigah , it was the best meal he ever had.. I don’t think Cilla liked it much but Asa seemed to.. I bet it was expensive. So he just flat out didn’t want to leave…

After a meal that would haven’t been at the Very least, over an hour long... (So that’s at least an hour of screaming and throwing things to the ground)..
They finally leave… but on the way out, Asa has the balls to say that Chinese people “treat autism differently”….

Wait…

What?

there is not one moment we see anyone from the restaurant say anything to them! No one asked them to leave…and you KNOW he’d go into more detail IF THERE WAS MORE DETAIL… but there isn’t.. so wtf. Was it because strangers tensed up seeing a teenager throw things around, biting her self , and screaming at the top of her lungs?

Was it the stares?

Well.. the next clip is them in a candy shop for a second… before ass taking her outside
(Couldn’t take her out of the restaurant.. nooo.. because Asa wanted to stay.. candy shop, it’s whatever I guess… another notch in the chain of Asa doing what he wants no matter how it effects her.)

so he takes her outside.. and that’s when he said the most hypocritical thing I’ve ever heard

“We get stares inside, we get stares outside…..”

wait..

what?

WHY THE HELL DID YOU RECORD HER ENTIRE MELTDOWN? DO YOU NOT REALIZE YOU ARE JUST ENCOURAGING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE STARING AT HER NOW!?!?

How in one hand, you can deride STRANGERS for looking at a grown teenager screaming and thrashing but praise viewers for checking out his video full of meltdowns???

seriosuly asa, I would LOVE to hear your explanation..

we get even more hypocrisy later with the TSA cares stuff.

In one breath, you complain how TSA cares doesn’t help enough, in the next, you complain that the last guy helped too much??!!

We SEE YOU ON VIDEO get special treatment on the video. You pass by everyone.. yet you’re STILL complaining!? Saying you’re gonna “call and complain”.. complain about what? Having to wait through delays? You think because you’re daughter is an autistic princess, the plane MUST be on time?

God.. there’s even a broader hypocrisy here.

He says “that guy probably went overboard with help Because I was holding a camera”
But, at the same time, you don’t get why people stare at you guys ALL the time. You are The only one at the candy shop with 3 large cameras and a boom mic…

how can you be so dense to say “someone acted different because of my camera equipment “ but then the next day not realize that PEOPLE ACT DIFFERENT BECAUSE OF YOUR CAMERA EQUIPTMENT!?

JESUS HELP ME PLEASE!
What is the name of the vid, I cant find it?

Reactions: 9
We’ve got a lot of Covid going around here (NC) and I’m thinking that 99% of the cases weren’t from a meet up of 600 Huns kissing and hugging. Should be interesting.
Yep. We all got it from a vacation to Florida a few weeks ago. We managed to stay clear of it all this time up until then. I’m guessing the flight is when we got it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
RIP Bo Stegall. ☠☠☠

How long do you think ASSa will be able to blow smoke up Priscilla's ass before he has a full blown mental breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her feet have reached the stage, but her butt is still back on the stairs, that's how freaking wide she is! I'm going to say she's now a size over 4X, not sure how the sizes go after that, luckily I only got up to a 3X.
View attachment 1466614View attachment 1466616

Look at her fingers holding that lip moisturizer, it's like she can't control them, they have a mind of their own LOL. My mom's hands sometimes looked like P's, but that was only because she fell and injured them. Pig has been fat most of her life, I am sure she has fallen many times, but of course we won't get to see that.. damn it☹ HELP ATHA I'VE FALLEN AND CAN'T GET UP!
She was so winded doing this promo in the Garden of the Gods. It was cringy AF. 🐽:poop: :m

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
white people on an airplane thing. Wht the hell does that mean>
Kinda-sorta like the new "basic witch"

Like, the type of people who burst into applause at the end of a perfectly normal airplane landing. Bland, boring, easily-impressed white people. Yay, the plane landed! Now let's go get a PSL! Yay, Old Faithful erupted just like it's expected to on a very regular schedule hence its name Old Faithful!

Kids These Days™ are brutally sarcastic and it's hilarious to this cynical ol' Xer.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I only did this because of her snarky “#105lbs down” months ago when someone comented on her weight gain about the surgery SHE posted about on her social media platforms. Life happens but damn don’t be a witch. 😏
And why does she never respond to people that ask about her weight loss!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I only did this because of her snarky “#105lbs down” months ago when someone comented on her weight gain about the surgery SHE posted about on her social media platforms. Life happens but damn don’t be a witch. 😏
Wow. I wonder if she looks back on these photos and says to herself "What have I done?" Nah she's "chunky and cute" and "fine". Isn't that right Asshat?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.