Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I look at their vacation, I think of people that rushed through just for pictures. They really don't explore the sites very much. What's the point? Is everything they do for others (content) over their own happiness and enjoyment? Like everything they attempt ---- half-ass trip too! Why did we not see other kids at the Slime conference? I don't understand why they all went to that conference.
They massives don’t care about anyone else BUT themselves and their enjoyment,never have never will!,their enjoyment even trumps their own daughters enjoyment(even tho she dont enjoy much besides food unfortunately) so when she tantrums or melts down and someone speaks up about it,assbag can holler “SHE HAS AUTISM!” As if that’s supposed to give her a pass! 🙄 😂

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Wasn't it a white couch😬 I'm surprised Abby didn't remove all the cushions and throw them on the grass, or worse yet, have a blowout on it. OMG wouldn't that be mortifying for her, in front of all the people she wants respect from the most💩😲😦😖
Oh, I'm sure the couch cushions - if they were removable - were flung off immediately.
We'd never see it on camera, of course, and Priscilla would have made Atha or Thummer put them back & stop Abbie from doing it again so she wasn't embarrassed in front of her Boss Babes.

Reactions: 16
Yeah, whatever…… cry me a river
Ooooh so a Hun posted negatively about Piggy? Is that what she's saying (she's not a great orator so it could mean something completely different) If so, Imma need to see this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
But... what fellow slimelifer made a post and what did they say?

And hate to tell P but the vast majority of those women are judging and looking down on her because of her weight. And other things... most know how she gets her sales... how she got where she is. They don't like her even a little.

Ooooh so a Hun posted negatively about Piggy? Is that what she's saying (she's not a great orator so it could mean something completely different) If so, Imma need to see this!
What I am saying...

Reactions: 23
If you choose to be an influencer, you need to be more cautious with your words.
Has this witch been struck silly?
How about leading by example you sorry waste of oxygen? YOU FIRST! Someone needs to introduce her kettle shaped ass to the pot that is her ridiculous husband and her wannabe celebrity self. Y'all literally called someone a witch two days ago online. Ugh! I hate idiots. Just some non self reflecting morons.🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m watching a PBS documentary on George Bush Sr. When he was a kid he bragged about a sports achievement. His mom said to him (to paraphrase) ‘yes, that’s all well and good, but what about the team’. Reminded me of her selfish attitude of ‘me, me, me’.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It does seem like she's referring to a fellow slimelifer or at least someone who is a social media influencer. But, as you said, she's so awful at communication (Asshat, you should work with her on that seeing as you're so into communication!😉lol), you can't be totally sure what P is actually trying to say.

Quite hypocritical of her to tell others to be cautious with their words if they're an influencer. Is this a do as I say, not as I do, thing? lol
Practice what you preach, Miss Ma'am!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s so full of shite. She’s ‘all about being healthy’ and ‘thin doesn’t mean healthy’! She eats fried bleeping pig corpses practically every morning for breakfast. She has fried food that’s covered in all sorts of sauces, butter, cheese and gawd knows what else, huge portions of food and then there’s the donuts, ice cream, numerous coffees, alcohol, etc……..She also does no exercise
Sure, being overweight doesn’t mean you aren’t healthy, but being obese does and when you can barely walk without being out of breath and you’re incapable of doing activities because of your size, then you are unhealthy.
I bet if she went for a checkup at the doctors, they would find her cholesterol is high, her blood pressure is high and she’s pre diabetic if not already diabetic.
Clearly a Slimer criticised her and her portly buddies, but she’s the one who posted about her weight loss in the beginning and was full of it while she lost weight. If she was honest and said she was having a hard time keeping the weight off then maybe she wouldn’t have people making fun of her.
As for Abbie’s weight being mentioned. Well, for a while she was putting on weight because they fed her bleeping donuts every day as well as chipotle and other fast foods. I bet she gains when they get home because she’ll be back to having the same crap and no exercise. She has no control over her food intake. Her mother does and her mother is a nasty, selfish, gluttonous bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If you choose to be an influencer, you need to be more cautious with your words.
Has this witch been struck silly?
How about leading by example you sorry waste of oxygen? YOU FIRST! Someone needs to introduce her kettle shaped ass to the pot that is her ridiculous husband and her wannabe celebrity self. Y'all literally called someone a witch two days ago online. Ugh! I hate idiots. Just some non self reflecting morons.🤮
Your profile picture cracks me up every time I see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Honking across America is over! Back to you regularly scheduled vlog about Dunkin, Mexican food Autism

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wish I could find the post! Defintely a fellow boss babe. She apparently resigned….. I guess today. If Big P calls her an influencer she must have a bit of a profile. Doubt the post is still up because the boss babes are out in force. Their idea of diversity seems to be limited to differing body size. 😀

big P says not all skinny people are healthy, agreed: but I would think all morbidly obese people are unhealthy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I had been working on this awesome photoshop creation on my computer to share with everyone and the freaking power went out.

It’s been out now for 2.5 hours with no restoration time available. So here I sit in the dark pouting. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤬

Imagine Whimsy (much, much smaller than Big P)🤭 🤷‍♀️🤣😂
doing my best Big P imitation of pouting and smacking both of my hands on my sides in frustration!!! 🤣😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
A former beauty guide posted it. P. edited her post to reflect. (see below) I want to see what the former BG posted!!!
82957430-399C-4DE7-8204-0BC0A4714ABF.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She is so clueless about herself "be a better human" they like to say....because people are calling her tit out..her exploiting and scamming and lying. People are mentioning Abbie's weight because of the way THEY feed her...100% crap, junk food, sugar, greasy fast food. Pig... you are NOT Healthy...in any way ... unless you are planning on trying out for my 600 lb life..

How could she possibly think she is a better human? How many lives has she destroyed or in the process of destroying?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My bet is that no one said anything negative that is in Slimelife about them, they’ve been reading here and that post is for us! Or… It is for content so that everyone will praise her for all her goodness blah blah blah blah blah🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dude…
duck you guys (The Massives)

“Going from such a “glamorous” event .. to an RV.. it humbles you”…

I’ll fix that for you..

“Going from a pop-up event held in conference room B, in an overpriced boutique dress I could of bought at TJmax, where the tippy top of the triangle spent the ABSOLUTE BARE MINIMUM to provide a “classy” night for a bunch of middle aged bored housewives….. to sitting on my fat ass in an expensive ass RV to continue my expensive ass trip… is humbling.”

I’ve been out of work with a broken arm.. about to lose my electricity.. $1,000 could CHANGE MY LIFE right now… so I have so much personal contempt. I’ll even be straight up and be honest. Of course there’s a tinge of “envy”.. but it begins and ends purely with the money itself.. contempt takes over when I see how they spend and their outlook on it.

To put it another way. I don’t look at everyone who can splurge right now with contempt. Maybe a lil envy.. but no hatred. If @CoffeeMomof2 said she was taking her children on a cross country trip, I’d be happy for her!

I can watch all my fave YouTubers , with all their money.. and not even think about my crisis.

FA.. it’s different…. They flaunt it. But they do it in a way where they think they’re being sneaky about it.

An entire 10 min video just talking about the RV itself .. that’s not flaunting.. that’s ummm… it’s for autism! They never “brag”… they just want to make sure everyone sees all the things they got… for autism!

They didn’t spend $150 on cowboy hats (for everyone BUT Abbie) because they enjoy frivolous spending… it’s all in the name of autism awareness **I know she won’t wear one, it’s the principal, cause they didn’t get her tit.. even when she showed interest in something**

In fact that’s a good example to elaborate on..
I can watch ColdOnes (A comedy duo) spend $300 on a bunch of As Seen On TV products to joke about for one video and laugh and escape my woes for a moment..

Now I watch FA spend $150 on just cowboy hats, (for them to stand out even worse as tourists) meanwhile Abbie comes out of it with a single stone that was probably taken away immediately so she doesn’t eat it. All the while, Asa praises himself for knowing what abbie needs…
I watch that.. and all I can think is “That money they spent on hats they won’t wear ever again could of kept my lights on for another month.

I KNOW this is totally a ME problem. I know there are even worse, horrible people than FA out there who don’t appreciate what they have.. it’s just compounded with all the other crap they do.

I swear, sometimes I open one of their vids, and my heart just races…

TLDR… Ignore me.. I’m just venting right now… and repeatedly watching Abbie kick Cilla in the face is the only thing that soothes me.. ☺☺☺

OH BTW! Is there still time to come up with a Thread Title???

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So they are booking it home it sounds like. Topeka is about 18 hours from Jax. They are supposedly driving 11 hours today, and then will finish the rest up tomorrow. I wonder why the rush home?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.