Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all of the episodes of “Working on the MaAssive Tin Can Trailer at Grandpa Bruce’s House,” I’ve wondered if that was the property issue AssA had to check with the “good ‘ole boy” authorities on. They’ve videoed work on the trailer all hours of the day and night right next to Bruce’s neighbors. Bruce has his own trailer on his property, too. AssA has made structural changes inside and out, welding and cutting through the roof to install more AC for the canned CillaMe. They’ve had the pop outs all open and their beefy vehicles in Bruce’s yard. And we know it takes AssA an incredible time to clean up after himself on his job sites. I’ve been curious how the neighbors put up with this tit and the filming and narration. I would strongly consider calling the authorities because the residential zoning probably doesn’t accommodate MaAssive Camper City! Just my two cents.
That’s a very strong possibility! I wouldn’t have thought of that but it makes sense.

Reactions: 12
The one where Cilla was left on her own with Abbie, while Assache was riding with his dad

Either this one: or this one:
I guess I am going blind.
I couldn't see bruises on her.
I did fast forward through because it was extremely nauseating to watch that fake ass bullshit. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
watching Asshole playing those video games is quite disturbing....he probably has a few drinks and thinks he is super-hero assassin.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Aggression directed towards the neck area is so dangerous. It doesn't take much to render someone unconscious. Those lard asses sat and laughed while Isaiah struggled is disgusting. I am not sure why they want to promote aggression, there are safer ways for her to get deep pressure stimulation. Isaiah wanted to pummel her after he got out of her grip, you could see he was pissed. What a f#$ked up family dynamic and if/when she ends up in care, I feel badly for the staff who are going to need to keep the other people supported safe from her "wrestling".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
In the comments, someone said that the violent video games weren’t entertaining and could be triggering considering the times we are living in. The condescending asshole doesn’t disappoint, as usual…
He's such a tool and he gets his knowledge almost verbatim from the internet.

1654995403129.png

1654995347430.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
YEP. 👏👏
And whats sick is, the wrestling isnt about deep pressure. Thats when she hugs peoples faces, or does that pretzel squeeze by herself.
The wrestling thing is sick. Asa is like the Don King of autism. 🗣
"Only in America! Come watch my adult son and daughter roll, grope, choke and tickle one another! "
Its all fun and games until Sweet Girl bites off someone's ear. 👄👂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Aggression directed towards the neck area is so dangerous. It doesn't take much to render someone unconscious. Those lard asses sat and laughed while Isaiah struggled is disgusting. I am not sure why they want to promote aggression, there are safer ways for her to get deep pressure stimulation. Isaiah wanted to pummel her after he got out of her grip, you could see he was pissed. What a f#$ked up family dynamic and if/when she ends up in care, I feel badly for the staff who are going to need to keep the other people supported safe from her "wrestling".

Yep. This is the dumbest tit they could've taught her.

Reactions: 21
It wasn't even remotely funny. I'd never let my son do this to his older brother. Ever. This is never an appropriate thing to do. We've worked for years trying to get my ASD son to be less aggressive. There's no way in bleeping hell I'd teach him this.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think THEY want to wrestle her. Most the time Ab is either just on attack, or defending herself from their poking, groping, tickling, and pinching. Her "happiness " looks like anxiety and stress reactions.

In no way, shape, or form is it appropriate for a father or brother to wrestling with a 17 yo female. She can not tell them no, express how it makes her feel, or say if things go too far.

Ass even claims wrestling is more than play and it fulfills a higher/sensory need. The fact he knows and acknowledged that is even more disturbing.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
At the end of tonight's vlog Assa, of course, claims his career choice is editing. My son is a film editor and what Assa does everyday on the YouTubes is elementary to what actual editors do. A 5th grader could do what Assa does. You would think after all these years he would know camera angles and the ability to hold the camera steady. It's like being in washing machine on any given vlog.

Assa is addicted to gaming and we all know he spends countless hours late into the wee hours of the morning playing video games. It's why he can't get his ass up in the morning.

Assa, you bought the camper because your dick is the size of one of Pigs Okra snacks. We know, you know, and Pig sure as hell knows it. It's what we all call a penis extension.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think THEY want to wrestle her. Most the time Ab is either just on attack, or defending herself from their poking, groping, tickling, and pinching. Her "happiness " looks like anxiety and stress reactions.

In no way, shape, or form is it appropriate for a father or brother to wrestling with a 17 yo female. She can not tell them no, express how it makes her feel, or say if things go too far.

Ass even claims wrestling is more than play and it fulfills a higher/sensory need. The fact he knows and acknowledged that is even more disturbing.
I dont think he knows that. Abbie certainly didnt tell him.
He's just deflecting so he can continue to film her and "Brother"
And its funny- when she does something like smack, kick, or pull P's hair he calls it aggression. Not a whisper of "sensory needs".

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Don't forget, Asshat's Mom started the whole family wrestling stuff. She used to do it with Assa and then she started doing it with him and Isaiah. I think there were a couple of vlogs where she sort of did it with Abbie but obviously on a much milder level.

I know that we generally have a very positive opinion of Asshat's mother but she does have her faults, too. This family wrestling thing is kinda.... odd.

Most definitely Abbie is reacting a lot of the time to their behaviors towards her. They tickle her and mess with her whenever they feel like it. But if she tries to initiate it -- in the same way that they do to her -- that's deemed inappropriate and she's told off for it. Now she's being told to ask first. Which, let me be clear, the concept of asking first rather than just going for a grab, a tackle or a pinch IS important. But I think Abbie ought to be afforded the same courtesy.

I also agree with what others have said that I think it's a horrible idea to encourage her to be physically aggressive. Regardless if she asks first or if it's a sensory fulfilment. She has other behaviors that would fall under the sensory fulfillment category but they are unhealthy and harmful -- they don't let her continue with those ones, right? Or they at least try not to. The wrestling should be no different.

Asshat sees nothing wrong with it because that's how it was with his mother. He was raised to think that's just normal family bonding. He just adds in the "Abbie needs deep pressure sensory input" to put a bow on it and make it look nicer. Well, he tries to.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She has nothing to get her sensory needs met in that house. NOTHING. No figits, no putty, no squeezy things, no weighted things, no swingy things, no crash pad, no trampoline, no rocking chairs, nothing she can punch/kick/peel/slam into. Nothing at all. No Chewies. We all know she has PICA and loves to eat. What if it is not the actual food itself she is craving, but something to feel in her mouth? They don't give her jack tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
In the comments, someone said that the violent video games weren’t entertaining and could be triggering considering the times we are living in. The condescending asshole doesn’t disappoint, as usual…
Dickdo is such a twit. I have nothing else to add.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hated the wrestling too. Asa knew it was wrong and was desperately trying to play it off with a laugh but Isaiah had every right to fight back and be upset. I get claustrophobic and panic in wrestling-type situations (I had two big brothers who would tickle me relentlessly and I HATED it...I screamed and kicked and slapped and bit to get free and they'd get upset with me, jerks). It's not okay EVER

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Well, we'll see how well "wrestle" plays out after two months in the RV.
Not only is P her preferred target, there is no room.
P said they are leaving in 3 days...and wished Asa would let them stay in hotels. Why buy the RV to stay in a hotel? Shes bizarre.
She kept saying shes "nervous". "Excited but nervous". She doesnt really want to do this and to weak to say nope, not my jam!
She claims to "empower" women but cant even empower herself. #fraud

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.