Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t wanna get too personal so feel free not to answer this. I just can’t imagine changing an adult size pull-ups in public bathrooms. Must be very difficult
It is. Fortunately we have not had that problem for quite some time as he has been on a routine toilet schedule. He even goes on school trips and had maybe 3-4 accidents all year long at school. BM's he holds in until he gets home. So, he has enough of awareness to do that, but has no initiative to advocate for himself that he needs to use the bathroom. I'm trying to get him to tell me on his AAC, but it's a work in progress. Honestly, getting him to this point has been a huge accomplishment that not many people thought we could do. But yeah, it's no fun changing someone in a public bathroom.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
My back went out a few years ago. Turns out I had a herniated disc. The only relief I could get from the pain was to squeeze the area where it hurt. When I finally saw a doctor, he said I had four perfect fingertip bruises on the area. I squeezed so hard I bruised my back. That's definitely what this looks like. A squeeze fingertip bruise.
Screenshot_20220611-160021~2.png

Screenshot_20220611-155922-441~2.png

Screenshot_20220611-160030~2.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
As I've said before, I wish toilet training my ASD son was as easy as rushing him to the toilet when I see him having a BM and placing him there to finish it. The problem is, he won't. We've tried it. When he gets to the toilet, he holds it. We've used timers and slowly increased his time on the toilet thinking he'd surely go the longer he sat there. Nope. We did this for a couple of days and he ended up constipated....which sets off all kinds of other issues. We've tried just about everything our therapists have suggested, and we've had the same results. So, we have scaled back to what we are doing now-which is only giving him a pull up to have a BM in. If he has an "accident" in his underwear, I had him clean it up and put the stuff in the toilet. I am honestly out of ideas on how to accomplish this, but we are always trying to come up with a way. I am thinking one of those Squatty Potty's may help, but not sure. This is what I do LOL. I sit here and rack my brain all the time on how to get him over this last step. It's like taunting me with the idea that he is almost completely out of pull ups except for this ONE thing and I am so lost on how to finish this. If any of ya'll SN parents got any ideas, send them this way. I'm motivated...unlike the Massives.
Have you tried a potty chair? They have adult ones for seniors, etc... or a insert into the toilet? Was wondering if its the act of it hitting the water he doesn't like.

Random thoughts lol.

Reactions: 15
It is a bit embarrassing, I was a carer for the elderly and you can actually smell it. It was embarrassing a bit when I first started. But then I kind of got used to it.

But these were old people who had dementia, or had really bad arthritis and couldn't move very well.

Sorry if that is a bit graphic, or upsetting to anyone
Yep, that's true. You get used to it. Especially when it is your own child/teen/adult. Changing them just becomes part of your daily routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Whoop! Hey Hey Tattle!
#hoofshoes
🤣🤣

Percillerpotamus? Does Slimelife sell these? They should! 🤣
6B4079BF-2B04-4095-BAB1-936DE598A4C7.jpeg

They are in the cart! M.I.N.E.😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Have you tried a potty chair? They have adult ones for seniors, etc... or a insert into the toilet? Was wondering if its the act of it hitting the water he doesn't like.

Random thoughts lol.
We have not tried a potty chair. He loves water, so I don't think the little splash would bother him. He readily sits on it with no problems when urinating. (yeah, he sits to pee. It's what works. )

Reactions: 11
My back went out a few years ago. Turns out I had a herniated disc. The only relief I could get from the pain was to squeeze the area where it hurt. When I finally saw a doctor, he said I had four perfect fingertip bruises on the area. I squeezed so hard I bruised my back. That's definitely what this looks like. A squeeze fingertip bruise.
View attachment 1336260
View attachment 1336261
View attachment 1336263
Watch, if someone asks Asshat about this, he'll blame it on Abbie's self-injurious behaviors.

It's so great for you that she can't talk, eh Asshat?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
As I've said before, I wish toilet training my ASD son was as easy as rushing him to the toilet when I see him having a BM and placing him there to finish it. The problem is, he won't. We've tried it. When he gets to the toilet, he holds it. We've used timers and slowly increased his time on the toilet thinking he'd surely go the longer he sat there. Nope. We did this for a couple of days and he ended up constipated....which sets off all kinds of other issues. We've tried just about everything our therapists have suggested, and we've had the same results. So, we have scaled back to what we are doing now-which is only giving him a pull up to have a BM in. If he has an "accident" in his underwear, I had him clean it up and put the stuff in the toilet. I am honestly out of ideas on how to accomplish this, but we are always trying to come up with a way. I am thinking one of those Squatty Potty's may help, but not sure. This is what I do LOL. I sit here and rack my brain all the time on how to get him over this last step. It's like taunting me with the idea that he is almost completely out of pull ups except for this ONE thing and I am so lost on how to finish this. If any of ya'll SN parents got any ideas, send them this way. I'm motivated...unlike the Massives.
Is he M&M motivated? How would he do with a social story or video if someone using the potty that way and getting an immediate M&M? Could he make the connection?
Or a first/then chart with 💩 🚽 and M&M icons?

Reactions: 4
Here is tonight's vlog --

Asshat coming in with the hilariousness! They're teaching Abbie to cope with being told 'No'.

😁😆🤣😆🤣😄😆🤣😆

ezgif-3-33ea48ff581c-min.gif

LMAO bear.gif

ezgif-3-b9af52b98aa9.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
With all of the episodes of “Working on the MaAssive Tin Can Trailer at Grandpa Bruce’s House,” I’ve wondered if that was the property issue AssA had to check with the “good ‘ole boy” authorities on. They’ve videoed work on the trailer all hours of the day and night right next to Bruce’s neighbors. Bruce has his own trailer on his property, too. AssA has made structural changes inside and out, welding and cutting through the roof to install more AC for the canned CillaMe. They’ve had the pop outs all open and their beefy vehicles in Bruce’s yard. And we know it takes AssA an incredible time to clean up after himself on his job sites. I’ve been curious how the neighbors put up with this tit and the filming and narration. I would strongly consider calling the authorities because the residential zoning probably doesn’t accommodate MaAssive Camper City! Just my two cents.

• Heart
The backwards pyjamas are back again i don’t think that was chocolate she smeared on the couch yesterday asa,
the timer lasted long what happened to routine

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I can hardly watch these fools anymore. Theres is absolutely nothing cute about letting Abbie grab and wrestle, let alone teaching her the sign.
And Im sorry, that tit in the car with Isaiah did not look a bit "playful"...and for a split second when she finally let go, I thought Isaiah was going to slap her silly. He was pissed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
They sure are fixated on teaching her "wrestle" ..of all the words to teach her. She needs to keep her hands off Isaiah...what they were doing in the back seat did not look appropriate...and these idiots are encouraging it! I wouldn't think pulling and pinching would ever be appropriate or allowed.

Isaiah was all proud he wrestled with Abbie multiple times.... what a pro he will be.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Do we need to self medicate before we watch?

Oh my goodness, I advise you do self medicate, I just heard Babywipes called himself fungi.....lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I can't decide which is funnier, yesterday when Asshat said they teach Abbie (and advise others who had SN/ND kids as well) to not let your kid run the show and tonight when Asshat said they're teaching Abbie to cope with being told 'No'.

Asshat, your lies are about as convincing as when you ask a 4 year old if they've been eating cake or ice cream and they say no -- with food all over their face.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes that's brilliant teach Abbie to wrestle!!! Because that's not going to be a problem!! Priscilla Can't control her on a regular day now you're reinforcing BAD behaviour!.Aggressive behaviour to someone who weighs more than her brother and has no response to pain or understands empathy ...

Wait till she grabs old maverick by the throat or a smaller kid during your Honks Accross America tour.
good luck with teaching her NO after 17 years of.. " gooooooodl listening!!!
She picked up the sign for wrestle in a day....teach her REAL useful words!!

Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is he M&M motivated? How would he do with a social story or video if someone using the potty that way and getting an immediate M&M? Could he make the connection?
Or a first/then chart with 💩 🚽 and M&M icons?
Nope. He is not doesn't like candy. Or Cheerios. For food rewards, he actually has to be in the mood for whatever it is.

Reactions: 9
Wow.. she looks so ID in these pics.. I'm sure the HUMPERS don't have the money to get their hair done ...especially with highlights... they are too busy "helping the Massives and buying MLM scam products and paying their monthly PATREON bill...:... Why bother with a detail like highlights when you weigh 400 lbs...lol.
Or Pig Nails 🐷🐷🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nope. He is not doesn't like candy. Or Cheerios. For food rewards, he actually has to be in the mood for whatever it is.
With all of your experience I figured that if it was a viable option, you’d already have found out. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With all of your experience I figured that if it was a viable option, you’d already have found out. 🙂
These are the times where I wish he was just a little candy motivated, but alas, that is not the case. LOL

And for the love of God, I would NEVER teach him that it was acceptable to wrestle with anyone. Not even his own brother. You know what would happen? That would be the ONE skill that he would generalize to every person, and that is NOT what we want.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.